Just some Random suggestions.

- "Search" posibility for Inventory - that you can search for specific item from your inventory by category
* basically just same search type for inventory than it's in cs. I think in long run this could be really useful.

- Add posibility to Disable XP-orbs via settings - so XP orbs doesn't have any affect on your XP and all XP you gain is from mob kills!
* I think this is an really important additional, because it opens more freedom for you to level up your character as you like.

- PVE kill amount achievements (and titles) for 50k, 100k, 250k, 500k, 1m, 2m, 5m & 10m

- Not the most important suggestion, but add much more random achievements for the gameplay.

- Rise the low level quest rewards by A LOT - Low level story quests have really low rewards for current Pocket Legends standards. Quest rewards are still living the time when the gold was a lot harder to get and gold had more value. Back then the quest rewards was reasonable, but for nowadays standards the quest rewards are nothing anymore.

- I know it's alot of work, but add "Info page" that shows you exactly what items a specific map and it's bosses are dropping - and possibly showing additionally the drop rate's for the items. This could help a lot of the some players who farm the old sets but don't know exact which map & boss drops which pieces.

- Add some big weekly dungeon for Pocket Legends - that you can only run once per week and it would drop some rare vanitys with Extremly Low drop rates
* I know the idea is straight from the World of Warcraft, but I like the concept.