Thread: Ongoing Event .

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default Ongoing Event .

1. The e6 set and desert set has nearly no difference . Can it be recolored to black and white like that from newton base NPC ? That will be really far cooler and would be most wanted item in the game . Instead of current near to same e6 looking set in terms of colors and everything else .

2. Could you please add Remaining enemies left on event maps ? Will be far better .

3. Flamethrowers range from lvl 1 to 61 not sure but we cannot join using lvl 1 char to buy lvl 1 flamethrowers anymore which helped us run maps alone . Is it possible to allowed lvl 1-61 all to join be able to play it ? It will be really appreciated . ( otherwise put the flamethrower vendor in base )

4. Add old chef items vanities for plat from 30-100 plat so that we can buy those since they are hardly accessible and good cash grab for the devs too .

Queries-

1. Is those new super elite naps are the same lvl 61 naps or different ones ?

2. Can we get a title and a free badge for hitting gold tier ?

3. Is it possible to increase credit reward to 2m credits for gold tier ?

4. Will there be any changes to lb for top 10 and top 25 unique rewards ?

- Will really appreciate if we get replied to about this ! Thanks in advance .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nucleus121 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

The Elite Team 6 set and Desert Strike does look pretty similiar, the differences is only noticeable when you compare them side by side, so maybe remove the Night Vision Goggles for the Helmet or just add in the NVGs only? As for the entire set, given it's name, I don't think it's much of an issue.

Adding in the remaining enemies isn't entirely neccessary, but could be useful or handy, otherwise you can just turn on Mini map to make sure you don't miss any of the eggs or mobs in the area.

As for the Flamethrowers, I feel like it should be available for anyone willing to buy, at any level, since it's somewhat decent for lower levels in most maps, maybe have the Vendor who sells it in blackstar base so anyone willing to purchase it can do so.

Old items like the Chef Hat and BBQ shield vanities could be controversial to add, even though it is pretty scarce to players.

I'm sure that the Super Elite Napalm Carbines ate just the AEB.OPR/COM/ENG Napalms, but it would be a good idea to have confirmation.

This event really isn't a competitive one so I don't think Badges, titles and rewards are absolutely neccessary.

I appreciate the Devs for the addition of the Black Armor vanity sets along with adding something new, would like to see vanity sets made out of the Level 25 and level 35 armor.

Sent from my SM-M115F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nucleus121 View Post
    1. The e6 set and desert set has nearly no difference . Can it be recolored to black and white like that from newton base NPC ? That will be really far cooler and would be most wanted item in the game . Instead of current near to same e6 looking set in terms of colors and everything else .

2. Could you please add Remaining enemies left on event maps ? Will be far better .

3. Flamethrowers range from lvl 1 to 61 not sure but we cannot join using lvl 1 char to buy lvl 1 flamethrowers anymore which helped us run maps alone . Is it possible to allowed lvl 1-61 all to join be able to play it ? It will be really appreciated . ( otherwise put the flamethrower vendor in base )

4. Add old chef items vanities for plat from 30-100 plat so that we can buy those since they are hardly accessible and good cash grab for the devs too .

Queries-

1. Is those new super elite naps are the same lvl 61 naps or different ones ?

2. Can we get a title and a free badge for hitting gold tier ?

3. Is it possible to increase credit reward to 2m credits for gold tier ?

4. Will there be any changes to lb for top 10 and top 25 unique rewards ?

- Will really appreciate if we get replied to about this ! Thanks in advance .
    I totally agree with the part that u said about the flames wearpons.
    I dont think someone going to spent 50 plat in a lvl53-61 flamethrower nowadays.
    And as i said before i see no reason to add old vanitys since u can buy for 10-20m