Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can Marianos Bow Get the same buff as Hyperos?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Can Marianos Bow Get the same buff as Hyperos?

I know that you guys focus arcanes but it will take a long time untill a big part of the players will be able to buy Kraken Items, so many people will still use mythics, but Marianos feels very weak and hard to proc
    Can we just get a buff for that bow just like you did to Hyperos?
    Like remove charged attack after it procs?
    make it proc on the 6th attack?
    Don't forget that bows can not attack faster with haste as well so it puts this weapon in the worst spot from all mythics in the first place already

Also a good point, that only if you proc and executed the x3 charged attacks PERFECTLY you can get x3 "Sea Blast" and its not always easy to do.
    I found that "Sea Blast" is around the same damage as "Pressure Crush" but "Sea Blast" does require many charged attacks and 2-3 can be happening at best, while mage with haste can get x5-6 Pressure Crush with some haste followed by deep squeeze.
    Last edited by Pine; 11-21-2022 at 01:29 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Even pisces needs rework on its proc there's no point in buying gears if all rogues need is good ms set and a throne to be carried

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blackflash View Post
    Even pisces needs rework on its proc there's no point in buying gears if all rogues need is good ms set and a throne to be carried
    I've seen people destroy bosses with pisces i suggest get good

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Advocacies For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

As an OG Elite Farmer, I've recently just gotten semi back to farming here and there. I've never been OP in gears, but always enough to keep up. I had the sunken set back in the 76 expansion and that set could literally chunk hp off the bosses. Without it, it's impossible to do much. With the release of expansion and pisces dags, it almost felt like the sunken weapons were secretly nerfed. You HAD to have pisces dags as a rogue or you can't damage any mobs. Fast foward to the current Kracken sets and somewhere along the way the old gears and even Pisces and Mariano bow does next to no damage on bosses. I've tried mixing with Sunken armor, full Zarrus sets and nothing. Meanwhile the mythic staff and aegis chunks boss HP from full to half, to zero. I've been told that as a rogue, I need the Kracken armor at minimum and maybe the Kracken bow to not be carried.

This is a huge problem for rogues in that if you don't have the 81 Arcanes, you need to be carried by other classes with mythic weapons or rogues with the best weapons. Eventually other people will tire of running with the average rogue and only do private parties with people that own Kracken items. I'm suprised that this wasn't looked at and balanced by now.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post
    I've seen people destroy bosses with pisces i suggest get good
    I never said theyre bad I just said they aren't good enough as compared to other mythics. You probably saw peeps using kraken gears for procs because I can guarantee you pisces sucks with only zaarus where as the other class weapons destroy the boss in absolutely no time.
    You probably didnt get the point anyway so I'll explain it to you in simpler terms. Procing pisces is a complete gamble sometimes it's within 3-4 charged but other times the mobs are dead but pisces hasn't proced.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Pisces are decent their job is to kill mobs and it does it good

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    As an OG Elite Farmer, I've recently just gotten semi back to farming here and there. I've never been OP in gears, but always enough to keep up. I had the sunken set back in the 76 expansion and that set could literally chunk hp off the bosses. Without it, it's impossible to do much. With the release of expansion and pisces dags, it almost felt like the sunken weapons were secretly nerfed. You HAD to have pisces dags as a rogue or you can't damage any mobs. Fast foward to the current Kracken sets and somewhere along the way the old gears and even Pisces and Mariano bow does next to no damage on bosses. I've tried mixing with Sunken armor, full Zarrus sets and nothing. Meanwhile the mythic staff and aegis chunks boss HP from full to half, to zero. I've been told that as a rogue, I need the Kracken armor at minimum and maybe the Kracken bow to not be carried.

This is a huge problem for rogues in that if you don't have the 81 Arcanes, you need to be carried by other classes with mythic weapons or rogues with the best weapons. Eventually other people will tire of running with the average rogue and only do private parties with people that own Kracken items. I'm suprised that this wasn't looked at and balanced by now.
    Mythic staff does not do damage to bosses. Idk where you got that information from. I run with rogs and pisces still does good damage. Of course having arcane items would mean you're prioritized in fast farming, thats always how the game worked. The people with the best gear get picked first, but mythic weapons are still useable .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blackflash View Post
    I never said theyre bad I just said they aren't good enough as compared to other mythics. You probably saw peeps using kraken gears for procs because I can guarantee you pisces sucks with only zaarus where as the other class weapons destroy the boss in absolutely no time.
    You probably didnt get the point anyway so I'll explain it to you in simpler terms. Procing pisces is a complete gamble sometimes it's within 3-4 charged but other times the mobs are dead but pisces hasn't proced.
    Mage don't do much damage to bosses without armor Proc either.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Pisces are alrdy decent tbh, pair this with the overpriced kraken armor, u can chunk boss hp vry easily.

Sunken+ pisces proc can chunk boss hp but proccing sunken is difficult so its almost nvr happen.

As for marianos, id dare say it is the weakest of all myth. Cuz why is it the only myth thats not affected by haste? Whilst hyperos and neptaris jus goes out slinging?

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yoloswagx View Post
    Pisces are alrdy decent tbh, pair this with the overpriced kraken armor, u can chunk boss hp vry easily.

Sunken+ pisces proc can chunk boss hp but proccing sunken is difficult so its almost nvr happen.

As for marianos, id dare say it is the weakest of all myth. Cuz why is it the only myth thats not affected by haste? Whilst hyperos and neptaris jus goes out slinging?

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk
    Yes, how come the other classes get a boss kill weap, but rogues need to buy an 81 arcane to make use of their mythics
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

No need to buff any of these, they've been buffed more than enough. Why do you want them to be anywhere near arcanes? Plus they're super cheap.
    They're outdated budget weapons and are working as outdated budget weapons. No need for any change.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Xyv.io For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Xyv.io View Post
    No need to buff any of these, they've been buffed more than enough. Why do you want them to be anywhere near arcanes? Plus they're super cheap.
    They're outdated budget weapons and are working as outdated budget weapons. No need for any change.
    with that said,
    Hyperos doing way more damage than Arcane gun
    You can't even kill orrick with mythic set R with 100bd (Marianos)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

kinda impossible/hard for that to happen....since evg,rog opinion not much counted..they only nerf the stacking proc that make war super tank n can solo evg easily,when new mythic 81 weap gonna be release as it will complicated the new 81 weap..then myth weap favor mage n war..n luckily during recent labyrith event,mybe one of the dev try pisces n notice it was hard to proc n buff pisces along with hyperos...n when arc 81 weap release..kraken dag n bow is op compare to mage n war..n it was nerf very fast compare to when need to nerf mage n war since evg time.Mybe because top plat customer is from mage/war or mybe because too extreme n much drama if the two class involve compare to when involving rog as u can observe everytime in forum so just dont hoping too much n njoy the game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pine View Post
    with that said,
    I'm positive they will adjust mythics power, they are probably trying to find a way to do it without losing alot of players interest. What about the mob clearing mythic weapon that is one-two shotting bosses? That seems like a much bigger problem, and there has been an imbalance with that class for years now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    Yes, how come the other classes get a boss kill weap, but rogues need to buy an 81 arcane to make use of their mythics
    This is actually a valid point, it is extremely easy to combine ult with mythic weapon procs on warrior and mage, hyperos+ebon+ultimate/hyeros+ultimate and the neptaris+ultimate. Where as rogues even if the proc comes into play marianos has little to no impact on main boss and for a pisces +sunken+ ultimate aimed shot the stars need to align. That too making it a necessity to use (Sunken armour proc).

Another issue right now is the pricing. Kraken cannon with the mages utility is absolutely monstrous in Elite Sunken maps when combined with Kraken armour. It is equal or I would say better overall than the Kraken bow+ Kraken Armour for rogues, yet the prices are saying otherwise.

For those who haven't tried both the classes with the kraken items Weapon + Armour, I highly suggest you do. It will make it very clear as to how insane the mage class is right now.
    Yet the starting prices for Kraken Bow Clean is 150m+ whereas the Kraken Cannon is 125m Full awakened.

The issue here being, why the Rogue Class seems to be in a constant state of drawbacks.

A suggestion for the mythics for the Rogue Class would be to proc without charging, seems legitimate. Considering how elite sunken runs with kraken items take around 40 to 50 seconds to complete (All Classes). A change to mythics would not cause any harm. This change might also reduce the over pricing of Kraken items for Rogue which is completely unecessary.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Hyperos buffs then why not on marianos? Is it to late? the problem here on forum rogue user are as not many as a war/mage user.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

+1
    Free Bump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    Hyperos buffs then why not on marianos? Is it to late? the problem here on forum rogue user are as not many as a war/mage user.
    I also feel that
    when a rogue buff is asked many warriors and mages will try to make it fail even tho Marianos is the weakest mythic by far, I am not suprised that a none rogues will instantly hate on that
    I don't think any rogue player was against buffing hyperos even tho it was already better than marianos at that weakest spot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

with that said,
    Hyperos isn't a guaranteed proc, come my pt and you'll understand why it's garbage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I also feel that
    when a rogue buff is asked many warriors and mages will try to make it fail even tho Marianos is the weakest mythic by far, I am not suprised that a none rogues will instantly hate on that
    I don't think any rogue player was against buffing hyperos even tho it was already better than marianos at that weakest spot.
    i would rather use smugg than hyperos for proc combo. smugg+kraken staff or ebon+kraken staff. i have tested hyperos serveral times on hydra/orrick and it almost never proc.

Sent from my SM-A536W using Tapatalk