Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can Marianos Bow Get the same buff as Hyperos?

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

+1

-

say no more, the moment i saw the proc did not synchronise with the UAS, i KNEW it was a problem.

WRONG SUB-FORUM though Pine.

Belongs here:https://www.spacetimestudios.com/for...s-and-Feedback

I understand posting in general gets it seen by more people, nevertheless, if every1 did that then it would be inconvenience for every1 who isn't interested in suggestions/feedback.

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

+1
    Marianos bow underperforming unlike the other mythic weapons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

You can get 4 shots, and its splash damage is usefull too. I do agree proc rate should be set, i find it procs on the damage dealt if 4 shots shot correctly its possible to get an proc after first shot on same target.

Only thing i find is that archers cant focus their shots at targets ... If the mari bow procs all shots after that should find its way to my target right. Now many don't like the bow cause when proced its most likely lost due to misses.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G996B met Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

-1 again
    You guys were crying when arcanes weren't doing good and now since you can't afford them you start crying again to buff mythics.

The only 1 thing I'll agree on is marianos proc rate is rigged, 1st time proc takes unusual amount of auto attacks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyv.io View Post
    -1 again
    You guys were crying when arcanes weren't doing good and now since you can't afford them you start crying again to buff mythics.

The only 1 thing I'll agree on is marianos proc rate is rigged, 1st time proc takes unusual amount of auto attacks.
    Ofcourse, people come to give feedback on the current situation of things. Arcanes were never bad. Rogue Daggers were insanely good for a period of time after which it got nerfed while the Kraken Bow got a nice buff.

Problem now is the base price of a Kraken Bow doesn't match its worth. It is around 40m+ compared to a cannon. Doesn't mean it can't be bought. But it is absurd. Playing both classes you will see how broken the mage kit is combined with Kraken Cannon and Armour. So for those players who cannot buy it they should obviously stick with mythics to get gold in game until they can purchase a Arcane 81.

But why should those who use mythics not be able to use it and have fun when every mage and warrior item is significantly op compared to rogue items? It is never too late to get classes balanced. Specially since 80% of Rogues playing, probably more, use mythics.

A buff to proc chance/rate would not cause any issue with the current meta being Kraken items where runs are less than a minute in elite sunken. A gold mine.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Read For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

I'd rather suggest when Marianos marked a target it'll lock on to that unit with only charged hits, other skills would still behave the same (nearest target). Tbh damage is fine.

And funny how no one mentions how utterly useless every single Rogue ults with the new Arcane Weapons. deadass Rogue ult needs to be revamped.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Read View Post
    Ofcourse, people come to give feedback on the current situation of things. Arcanes were never bad. Rogue Daggers were insanely good for a period of time after which it got nerfed while the Kraken Bow got a nice buff.

Problem now is the base price of a Kraken Bow doesn't match its worth. It is around 40m+ compared to a cannon. Doesn't mean it can't be bought. But it is absurd. Playing both classes you will see how broken the mage kit is combined with Kraken Cannon and Armour. So for those players who cannot buy it they should obviously stick with mythics to get gold in game until they can purchase a Arcane 81.

But why should those who use mythics not be able to use it and have fun when every mage and warrior item is significantly op compared to rogue items? It is never too late to get classes balanced. Specially since 80% of Rogues playing, probably more, use mythics.

A buff to proc chance/rate would not cause any issue with the current meta being Kraken items where runs are less than a minute in elite sunken. A gold mine.
    Couldn't agree more. Currently mages or warriors can chunk down the boss hp in new maps quite fast. Something is off with the mythic Marianos bow for sure as it never procs.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

i have an arcane 81 but for me i suggest buffs marianos a little like hyper is ok we need to be not selfish for the others that can't afford to buy bow for now, but if they can buy arc 81 i suggest buy krak bow with that bow you can feel you are a rogue boss killer that not carry by warior and mage, sts is great for doing the kraken making each class equall/balance. thanks sts and peace to all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Corviss the Lich View Post
    I'd rather suggest when Marianos marked a target it'll lock on to that unit with only charged hits, other skills would still behave the same (nearest target). Tbh damage is fine.

And funny how no one mentions how utterly useless every single Rogue ults with the new Arcane Weapons. deadass Rogue ult needs to be revamped.
    +1 for this lock on target for marked marianos, and revamped ulti to make the arcane helm usefull.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyv.io View Post
    Hyperos isn't a guaranteed proc, come my pt and you'll understand why it's garbage
    How much that bow worth?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Learning the Bows cadence when using your skills is important. If you are just spamming skills not paying attention to your attack animations and when to cancel them.. It will take longer to proc.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pine View Post
    I know that you guys focus arcanes but it will take a long time untill a big part of the players will be able to buy Kraken Items, so many people will still use mythics, but Marianos feels very weak and hard to proc
    Can we just get a buff for that bow just like you did to Hyperos?
    Like remove charged attack after it procs?
    make it proc on the 6th attack?
    Don't forget that bows can not attack faster with haste as well so it puts this weapon in the worst spot from all mythics in the first place already

Also a good point, that only if you proc and executed the x3 charged attacks PERFECTLY you can get x3 "Sea Blast" and its not always easy to do.
    I found that "Sea Blast" is around the same damage as "Pressure Crush" but "Sea Blast" does require many charged attacks and 2-3 can be happening at best, while mage with haste can get x5-6 Pressure Crush with some haste followed by deep squeeze.
    U can get 4-5 sea blast per every time mari procs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavethisname View Post
    5x per proc? are you good bro

Sent from my SM-A037F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Mine is 3 maximum

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

My brother capping fr. The maximum sea blast counts are 3 mf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

lol it's to overpower

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Yall capping zzz maximum is 4 shots fix dont say 3 dont say 5 its 4....

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G996B met Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Ping matters when considering how many shots can be output with Marianos. Also to be taken into consideration is how it tends to miss the target at times. 2 - 3 shots its manageable. But to get 4 or even 3 at times it difficult with little above average ping.

A fix maybe would be, to allow the bow to interact the same way as the Hyperos Gun with the cone shape in front of the player as the main target zone and. This might help with targeting the intended target better.

The same fix SHOULD be applied to the Kraken Bow as well. As of right now, ping of 200 'green indicator' is not enough to get the bows shot off hitting the targets in front of the character when running into a room. The bow randomly would target everything around the intended target or end up targeting mobs behind the character which is a complete waste of a 150million+ proc.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Here to all of u mf, mari can proc 4 times and a special SO 2 u CorVis

https://youtu.be/Ya87HT1jCS4

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

And here mafa’s special 4 u, here i proc marianos 5 times, corvis i think u owe me some gold or items bro

https://youtu.be/QCNDu2fi1I8