Thread: Arcane Legends 2025

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Default Arcane Legends 2025

Arcane Legends: The Renaissance

Suggestions of how to make this game more "friendly", more "exciting" , more "competitive" and more "famous" in 2025. ( If im still alive lol )
    Note: This is only a suggestion from one of ordinary player and nothing more. Im not trying to control the developer of how to manage their games but yeah, i played this game since 2016 and i know older player might wants the best for this games. Its not just a game when you comes to it daily,checking the auc, communicate with guildmate, kill skeletons of hauntlet and more., it has became a part of your growing. Sorry my grammar bad but i hope u get the meaning.

So im gonna start pointing out my suggestion. Lets start with the dead PvP map.
    ( Dead because only rich with full latest equipment can fight, if youre going with legend set, you'll ended up farming death. Second, yes there's honor map which allow players to enter with only the honor equipments but still, whats the strategy? 3 players hiding behind rocks and waiting for christmas? Or even New Year? This limited our skill and doesnt enchances our gaming ability at all. Plusmore, if you have a yellow or arcanite ping, you'll see how the arrow of rogue kills you eventhough u has arrived behind the rock 2 seconds earlier. )

To overcome this i have few suggestions.

1.Rank System
    Lets compare AL to other famous games where the rank system is a lot more enjoyable . In other games, if youre in the lower rank,youll face lower ranked player. But in AL, if youre newbie, you gonna face Top 10 or Top 1 player. Surely this kills the joy. And i disagree with the way the team gave it name "Ranked Honor PvP". Its not ranked, its open.

2.Bush
    Instead of waiting behind the rock, lets put a bush so we can ambush enemy in any direction. In bush, player are invisible and cant be detected.

3.Revamp The Skills
    I've been waiting for sts to revamp the skills because its been 10 years and this skill remain the same. But all overpower equipments are all out like mythic staff, smug, bounty, krake, etc. This two actually needs to go along, following the trend. In other games, they always do a skill revamping based on player's vote. So maybe in 20th Arcane Legends Birthday events we will get one chance to vote for which skill needs revamping? Or maybe at 25th? Not too late though.

Am pointing out this because a rogue skill shadow piercer a.k.a dash skill only have 1 secs cooldown i guess. And this is kinda insane. Class balance never exist in this game in my point of view due to the skills ever classes possesed.

4. A Massive Boost of Health for every Classes
    Why am pointing this? Well, i see now lots of player has achieved 10-17k amount of damages. And there are we, mage with 8-10k health ( average ).In term of Pvp, still, its only about who click the deadly skill first and not using strategy at all. Oh, and ping too. Dont bother going PvP if you have an arcanite ping.

Rational why a massive health is needed is to enchance our experience during battle,neither PvE nor PvP. I mean, who will enter PvP if they get only one shot? Getting one shotted or being the player who one shot others is not an enjoyable thing to do. Theres no challenge. Not even 10%. At least with a massive health, we can try to survive the battle using our strategy and hiding in the bush while chatting with enemy to calm down. This will surely enchance the experience.

i will update this thread once the harvest horns am opening gives me badge.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Arcane Legends 2025 = dead game, end of discussion.

1. -1 AL have only few players who play pvp to begin with. implementing ranking brackets will result in hours and hours of queue time. big NO.

2. Players can freely rotate camera in pvp -1. I can see you attempting to hide in the bushes from spawn to spawn.

3. I agree for revamping the skills and I highly disagree for the most part. No one ever complains about 1 sec piercer it is fairly balanced rogues themselves are agile, it would kill the point of being a rogue for penalizing it's only most effective mobility. You've played for 6 years? you probably heard about unli juggernaut.

4. -1 You can already buff yourself with tons of health buff/armor/dmg reduction with Armor & Weapon procs. it's not only about health, your armor matters as well.

This entire suggestion only benefits people who does pvp than pve. This "friendly" thingy you mentioned won't happen even in 5 million years if we're talking about pvp. We all know how toxic competitive environment, especially online competitive games.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

i genuienly dont understand why you guys think AL is competitive game when its mmo and pvp is rng and clustered since doesnt have aim to target certain player (look at any pvp vids) it doesn't require any skills to kill in pvp except use aa/buff/shield/heal at right time. its just who have best latency in a game and who have pressed many skills in a second. pvp is just for fun and trolling in this game.

Sent from my SM-A536W using Tapatalk