Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Default L115 Cap

Hello everyone!

As we all know the long awaited L115 cap has finally dropped and many people have fast capped and obtained some if not all of the new gear.

I spoke to multiple people about what may need fixed going into this cap now, so we can avoid troubles going into the future of the long awaited 115 cap. Here today, I plan to compile some issues, suggestions & things to make the 115 grind a little more enjoyable and make the L115 gear easier to obtain for the average player.

#1: Dragon Fang Buff

- Many players I have spoke to (including myself) have noticed how long it would actually take to get the 115 gear if the fang drop rate stayed as it is. From myself experimenting personally, I have only seen 1-2 Fangs drop in a single run per person. I think it would be fair to buff the Fang drop rate to 5-10 Fangs per game considering how many it takes to craft the 115 gear and vanities. For players who do not have as much time to invest into the game anymore, I do feel this is necessary. Another option that I feel would help with the profitability, is having a platinum purchased elixer (15-25 platinum) that buffs the Fang drops from 5-10 to 15-20 or something along those lines.

#2: Crafting Option for DemiGod Vanities

- Considering the DemiGod vanities are all equipped as 2H weapons I feel there should be an option to craft those weapons into 1H variants because most players I think would prefer the 1H option with a vanity shield. Even if not, it makes the fast cap rewards so much better because we would have that freedom to do so! This suggestion is more so on preference, but I do feel this option should be in the game for players who aren't a huge fan of rocking the 2H look.

#3: More Quest Slots

- Considering with the new 115 cap having boatloads of daily and weekly quests to keep up on, I feel this option will help out players tremendously considering no one would have to cancel quests to accept other ones.

#4: Damage Over Time (DoT) Skills

- DoT Skills do help out in PvE modes but I noticed a issue in PvP modes they are not useful at all.
    - Mage's "Ice" Skill at L11 and L12 is extremely OP in a PvE setting the DoT effect can drop the bosses health down halfway with one single Ice use.
    - In addition to making DoT skills work better in PvP, some classes DoT skills do need a buff (from my experience, the Paladin's "Summon" skill is in need of a buff since it is the classes on DoT skill) as far as the other classes, I am unaware of but it is worth taking a look at.

#5: Quest Bug

- One of the quests send you to the second map "Molten Cave" to find the boss "Ambassador Ayn". However, Ambassador Ayn is located in the 3rd map "Platonius' Lair"

#6: L115 Gear

- All complete sets at 115 (Legendary, Elite, Mythical & Crafted Mythical) do not receive set bonuses. Each of these sets should be identified with a different set bonus.
    - There is no crafting option for 115 Mythical rings, amulets & 2h weapons.
    - The stats between the legendary, elite & mythical sets are not far off from each other. The sets need a big change in stats in order for it to be worth it to grind out the mythical gear.

#7: Percentage Buffs/Debuffs

- Armor % buffs show up on stats, damage % buffs do not.
    - Debuffs should do a percentage debuff instead of a flat number, for example, instead of a hit debuff doing -70 hit, it should do -70% hit to account for the new gear being well over 100% hit even if a -70 hit debuff is landed, it makes no difference. This will make PvP less dodge reliant and factor in the debuffs. This should be factored into every class so that everyone has a fighting chance! Debuffs being flat numbers have no effect in current PvP or PvE.

#8: The Classic Fire Set Bug

- The New Classic Fire Set has a bug to where if you are a certain distance from another player it will appear to be a silver armor instead of the new classic fire armor that you have equipped.

#9: Drop Rates

- From farming the new maps I've noticed the drop rates of the new mythical gear is extremely low and it is causing players to take advantage of pricing the equipment extremely high (300m for one part) which makes it very hard for casual players to afford gear if they don't have hours each day to farm.

I do hope Cinco and STS take the time to consider these bug fixes/suggestions. My goal is to make this cap one of the better ones PvP and PvE wise to make sure the entire community is satisfied with the changes. Many of these suggestions are from other players in the community that I spoke to regarding the new 115 cap. Anyone I did not speak to regarding this thread, I encourage you to add your ideas below in case there were things that I have looked over and missed.

Thank you everyone for reading, see you at 115!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Absolize For This Useful Post: