Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 39 of 39

Thread: Forgotten LB Vanity Event

  1. #21
    Senior Member Sabiee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,666
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    133
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    51
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kumsaati View Post
    Its clear that players who did not play in the past also should have a right to obtain old LB event items, otherwise its unfair situation for new comers.
    So,
    Let’s unite to bring all existing LB vanity’s to the new Forgotten LB vanity Event of 2023 ����������

    People want to use these billion worth Frank or Medusa sets ��������

    We can add release year to vanity name as Frank Helm(2023) so old lb vanitys still will be expensive and true lb collectors will know their value ��������

    Another brilliant suggestion from Nocturnus is returning them in item form as endgame legendaries. It can thinkable as reverse of forgotten item event for lb vaintys, which seems totally fair since true lb vanity collectors will always know real values ��������

    Bruh it really makes sense big times , bcoz ur a new comer u should half all old LB vanities hahahahaha wtf , u have an idea how hard those were obtained ? Idc were bought , sold , got so rare , if u r paying 2b , 3b for em ofc ++ , u r doing something right , it’s not like u were caught red handed

    And why exactly new comers should be showered with old lb vanities or even new ? Lmao

    .……………....."...............World.............."... .………….

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    90
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    The effort that goes into running leaderboards does not equal to this "right" that you speak of. Even if most of the tradeable lb items are traded with gold and not effort, there is effort in procuring the gold needed for sales of these items to occur.

    Hard pass.

    Sent from my ASUS_I003DD using Tapatalk

  3. #23
    Forum Adept RedeZy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    397
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    84
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

    Default

    -1 i put a lot of effort into earning my lb vanities (actually running the events). Thread is sort of pointless as sts has stated on many occasions that lb vanities won’t return as least the original version, maybe recolours might work but originals yeah… not happening buddy.

  4. #24
    Senior Member Synergia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    1,251
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    188
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kumsaati View Post
    Its clear that players who did not play in the past also should have a right to obtain old LB event items, otherwise its unfair situation for new comers or late starters.


    Let’s unite to bring all existing LB vanity’s to the new Forgotten LB vanity Event of 2023 😄💪🏻👍🏻

    People want to use these billion worth Frank or Medusa sets 💪🏻💪🏻

    We can add release year to vanity name as Frank Helm(2023) so old lb vanitys still will be expensive and true lb collectors will know their value 🤓😅👍🏻

    Another brilliant suggestion from Nocturnus is returning them in item form for endgames. It can thinkable as reverse of forgotten item event for lb vaintys, which seems totally fair since true lb vanity collectors will always know real values 👍🏻

    Update: Releasing them as endgame items makes sense, people want to use these amazing lb vanities but we also know that they are manipulated as same as collection items and their prices around billions, so if we are releasing collection items as vanities it’s totally fair to release of lb vanties in item form 🤓 Just reverse style. Let’s unite arlorians 🤓 💪🏻💪🏻
    Just stop being lazy, get a gold loot set and farm elite sunken.
    If this terrible idea ever happens, you will see everyone and I mean literally everyone using Frank/Medusa/Ghost sets, low levels, high levels, hardcore players.
    This will become "Halloween 2014 LB Legends".

    bedside,
    Cinco already confirmed many times that any event LB vanity, will not come back in any sort of way twice.
    so stop wasting your time & our time here

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,699
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    164
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synergia View Post
    Just stop being lazy, get a gold loot set and farm elite sunken.
    If this terrible idea ever happens, you will see everyone and I mean literally everyone using Frank/Medusa/Ghost sets, low levels, high levels, hardcore players.
    This will become "Halloween 2014 LB Legends".

    bedside,
    Cinco already confirmed many times that any event LB vanity, will not come back in any sort of way twice.
    so stop wasting your time & our time here
    Dont waste your breath.
    Sarcasm works for this guy(op) ,at least at the current state he is in.

    It's his revenge thread against another in general discussions.

    Just treat this as a joke. Only then will he leave.

    Kumsaati, how about we ask the developers to put 1000gl set in store for 1750 plat along with LB vanities? Let's unite arlorians kumsaati!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mythocrisis For This Useful Post:


  7. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,081
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    436
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    202
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    Dont waste your breath.
    Sarcasm works for this guy(op) ,at least at the current state he is in.

    It's his revenge thread against another in general discussions.

    Just treat this as a joke. Only then will he leave.

    Kumsaati, how about we ask the developers to put 1000gl set in store for 1750 plat along with LB vanities? Let's unite arlorians kumsaati!
    And how about a collectable set of 1000% gl (armor, helm, belt, ring, pendant, artifact) in the form of LB items. Level 1, with stat level 81.
    It could be called Frank Gold Loot Set, Medusa Gold Loot Set, Ghost Gold Loot Set, depending on the class.
    All items in one, less drama.

  8. #27
    Senior Member Kumsaati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Arcane Legends
    Posts
    661
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    64
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synergia View Post
    Just stop being lazy, get a gold loot set and farm elite sunken.
    If this terrible idea ever happens, you will see everyone and I mean literally everyone using Frank/Medusa/Ghost sets, low levels, high levels, hardcore players.
    This will become "Halloween 2014 LB Legends".

    bedside,
    Cinco already confirmed many times that any event LB vanity, will not come back in any sort of way twice.
    so stop wasting your time & our time here
    It does not make any sense right. So as for the collectibles too. If not, then lets release item version of lb vanities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    Dont waste your breath.
    Sarcasm works for this guy(op) ,at least at the current state he is in.

    It's his revenge thread against another in general discussions.

    Just treat this as a joke. Only then will he leave.

    Kumsaati, how about we ask the developers to put 1000gl set in store for 1750 plat along with LB vanities? Let's unite arlorians kumsaati!
    Yeah, good idea. I know in fact its a kind of thing that especially “you” will ask for if you don’t own lb vanity or gl set, as similar you did in collectables.

  9. #28
    Member Longtao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Posts
    92
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    69
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Just recolor medusa frank ghost etc. They recolored ice spirit to lucky jack and never affected ice spirit price. And 0 ppl even sell ice spirit. literally free heraldics for running elite and taking picture before and post on forum, twice in fact, never affected the 4b crier armor either! (tho untradeable and vanity)

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Longtao For This Useful Post:


  11. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,699
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    164
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kumsaati View Post
    It does not make any sense right. So as for the collectibles too. If not, then lets release item version of lb vanities.


    Yeah, good idea. I know in fact its a kind of thing that especially “you” will ask for if you don’t own lb vanity or gl set, as similar you did in collectables.
    I never asked them to return.
    I asked them a question if they were planning to return it as no information has been given prior with mixed screenshots of what different developers said about collectibles.

    So wanted a final answer and we got it.
    But you cant accept that and making revenge thread.
    I'll tell you somin,
    Why not start a thread to ask a developer if LB items will come back again or in item form like you are saying.

    We can rant here all we want, nothings going to happen productive.

    Ask them and let everyone know what they think.

  12. #30
    Senior Member Kumsaati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Arcane Legends
    Posts
    661
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    64
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    I never asked them to return.
    I asked them a question if they were planning to return it as no information has been given prior with mixed screenshots of what different developers said about collectibles.

    So wanted a final answer and we got it.
    But you cant accept that and making revenge thread.
    I'll tell you somin,
    Why not start a thread to ask a developer if LB items will come back again or in item form like you are saying.

    We can rant here all we want, nothings going to happen productive.

    Ask them and let everyone know what they think.
    You never asked for return? Come on look your thread do not play a innocent guy trying to find truth.
    I think you got answer in your perspective, dev did not say anything new. Nor the decline of old screen shots. I don’t think heraldics and criers will return. But you are talking here as confrimation of it pathetic.

    This is thread is not about revenge of anything, it’s for showing how unfair is situation, why are you mad?
    You were nearly begging for release of heraldics, criers why not now for lb vanitys to items? because you have some lb vanities?
    Are you blind to see this thread is not asking anything for real?
    Is there ignore option on forum?

  13. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,699
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    164
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kumsaati View Post
    You never asked for return? Come on look your thread do not play a innocent guy trying to find truth.
    I think you got answer in your perspective, dev did not say anything new. Nor the decline of old screen shots. I don’t think heraldics and criers will return. But you are talking here as confrimation of it pathetic.

    This is thread is not about revenge of anything, it’s for showing how unfair is situation, why are you mad?
    You were nearly begging for release of heraldics, criers why not now for lb vanitys to items? because you have some lb vanities?
    Are you blind to see this thread is not asking anything for real?
    Is there ignore option on forum?
    0.0


    0.0

  14. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    243
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    +1

    Redmi Note 9S cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

  15. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    3,073
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    236
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    235
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

    Default

    Sure why not? i mean the game is already dead


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    1,329
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    139
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    64
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

    Default

    Yes please if y’all in with this horrible/terrible idea idk what it should be called. +1 for all lb vanities especially Jester motley costume and hat plus ice spirit/golem etc. frank ghost Medusa, ghost Medusa ghost mummy ghost golem , lb enchanted wings , lb vampier crimson masks & backpack , all bugface classes. don’t leave anything and let’s quit tgt.. most ppl voting on this decision doesn’t even have an lb vanity so have a great luck with kind of hard work : )

    It’s so boring to try hard for Lb vanities to come back : )

    If this happens I’d like Blizzerax set lb comes too it does looks very nice and love to own them for free while sitting in camp hehe.

    Peace!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  17. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,699
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    164
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

    Default

    Would like a developer response to this thread.
    Even though it's unlikely and obvious and probably beneath them to reply to this fillup of sarcasm and toxic posts , yet
    I want them to say something to clear misconception forever.

    @cinco

  18. #36
    Senior Member Synergia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    1,251
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    188
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kumsaati View Post
    You never asked for return? Come on look your thread do not play a innocent guy trying to find truth.
    I think you got answer in your perspective, dev did not say anything new. Nor the decline of old screen shots. I don’t think heraldics and criers will return. But you are talking here as confrimation of it pathetic.

    This is thread is not about revenge of anything, it’s for showing how unfair is situation, why are you mad?
    You were nearly begging for release of heraldics, criers why not now for lb vanitys to items? because you have some lb vanities?
    Are you blind to see this thread is not asking anything for real?
    Is there ignore option on forum?
    LOL this thread is literally about revenge don't hide it

  19. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    1,870
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    53
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    28
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

    Default

    -1 why they keep asking for these do like us grind until you get it. We where all new and broke one time but we stayed loyal to the game we deserve the right for old vanities. Do like us grind and stop asking for stupid things like this

    Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk

  20. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,081
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    436
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    202
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    Would like a developer response to this thread.
    Even though it's unlikely and obvious and probably beneath them to reply to this fillup of sarcasm and toxic posts , yet
    I want them to say something to clear misconception forever.

    @cinco
    For me it was quite clear, here in your thread.

    Name:  Screenshot_2022-12-02-18-44-29-129~2.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  52.3 KB

    This whole thread is just for fun.
    Or just an attempt to annoy the Lb runners, who have nothing to do with it.

  21. #39
    Senior Member Pars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Expedition Camp
    Posts
    1,092
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    142
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    75
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

    Default

    I agree +1, but all i want is for the Arcane Tabards to be released. I dont care others ngl..

    Ign Lea

    SM-A315F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-28-2022, 07:22 PM
  2. Next forgotten vanity event
    By Kolpertis_333 in forum AL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-08-2021, 03:10 PM
  3. Is Vanity Weapon drop from Forgotten vanity event 2021?
    By fikrialithaufik in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-13-2021, 10:10 AM
  4. In regards of Forgotten Vanity Event
    By Titanium in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-04-2020, 10:10 PM
  5. Vanity ideas for the forgotten vanity event
    By Hel in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 09-04-2020, 09:33 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •