Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who decides the prices of Lb items/rare items?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default Who decides the prices of Lb items/rare items?

How does a person decide how much is the vanity right now? Are there any metrics they are following? Because I see these LB prices jump twice in just a few months say from 2 billion to 4 billion. I hope I get an answer if there are credible appraisers. And if it is just pure appraised by the owner would the LB items is a non-risk investment of owning one since you can flex and on the same time making billions in few months just sitting idle?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by santaria View Post
    How does a person decide how much is the vanity right now? Are there any metrics they are following? Because I see these LB prices jump twice in just a few months say from 2 billion to 4 billion. I hope I get an answer if there are credible appraisers. And if it is just pure appraised by the owner would the LB items is a non-risk investment of owning one since you can flex and on the same time making billions in few months just sitting idle?
    Over time due to inflation, prices tend to sky rocket especially with the recent bans some lb vanities and rare items gets deleted into the void which causes them to have such rarity deserving of their price.

So who decides? Most of the time its the game economy decides, but in some cases items that are almost gone or incredibly rare for like 2 to 7 sets/pieces left which results to people who own them have rights to sell how much they want (as long as its not too absurd price of course). But I'm not really sure though as I only owned 1 lb item and didn't really last that long in my possession. But you get the idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

i have been wondering that for years of playing AL and it seems like they just increase the price extremely without knowing how the economic suppose to be work and the price of it depend on the rarity, how much plat did they spent to get it, how good looking it is. It does make zero sense why the vainity that has nothing to do with any char benefits worth alot more than arc lvl 81 gear set itself but that's what is going on in current economic in al. I call that inflation as in dark legend

Sent from my SM-A536W using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Its should be simple economics, supply and demand.
    However, in Arcane Legends, supply can increase tens of times at one day depending on devs decision,
    So in short supply, demand and dev factor.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kumsaati For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

for me there is no really price in any items ar AL, price always depends on buyer and seller only,
    just like me if i badly need the lb vanity or rare vanity i buy it whether price are high or low
    because gold easy to grind, u can grind all day in esuken my guildmates maximum 40m per day, 20m minimum.
    but remember u cant never loot lb vanity or rare vanity.

sorry for my grammar.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

yah i have seen a guy asking 9b for jester motley warior set. lmfao. oh wait he said that his current offer was 9b.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Default Who decides the prices of Lb items/rare items?

Quote Originally Posted by Narrix View Post
    yah i have seen a guy asking 9b for jester motley warior set. lmfao. oh wait he said that his current offer was 9b.
    Yo , yes that was by me who offered that high if u meant iseenoobs who ask. And He never sells.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Bruh nothing is no risk in terms of collecting, market always has some risks, if inflation happens in the game , prices are bound to rise.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itzmemohsin View Post
    Bruh nothing is no risk in terms of collecting, market always has some risks, if inflation happens in the game , prices are bound to rise.
    Then what risks the Lb items have? We already have gold sink events this year, twice of awakening events and yet still they soared twice of their original value. Keeping that on mind, I will not be shocked if they go triple again this coming jarl event. Clearly there are no risk.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Then what risks the Lb items have? We already have gold sink events this year, twice of awakening events and yet still they soared twice of their original value. Keeping that on mind, I will not be shocked if they go triple again this coming jarl event. Clearly there are no risk.
    Gold sink events , don't even take away more than 3/5th of the gold that is in the game + ESF has become much more accessible to every player in the game , cuz mythics have dropped in prices , arcanes have been released so runs are even faster & gold will increase at a more rapid pace.

Currently it's just that almost all the players that have bought lb items have plans on making big profit / keeping them for life time.

It's literally the players choice now that does he want to pay an insane amount of gold for an lb vanity item or not !

Anything that is limited in quantity & many people want it , it is bound to keep rising in price until people keep liking it .

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Gold sink events , don't even take away more than 3/5th of the gold that is in the game + ESF has become much more accessible to every player in the game , cuz mythics have dropped in prices , arcanes have been released so runs are even faster & gold will increase at a more rapid pace.

Currently it's just that almost all the players that have bought lb items have plans on making big profit / keeping them for life time.
    so where are the risk? If even the biggest gold sinking event, the awake event that went twice this year did not even budge its prices?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

so where are the risk? If even the biggest gold sinking event, the awake event that went twice this year did not even budge its prices?
    Anything that is limited in quantity & many people want it , it is bound to keep rising in price until people keep liking it , it's just like land in real life , it only keeps rising in price.

Thats how the market works, either the players boycott those vanities & make their price fall OR pay the price & get them.

& If prices items don't rise, it's a dead & boring economy which no one likes to have.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Anything that is limited in quantity & many people want it , it is bound to keep rising in price until people keep liking it , it's just like land in real life , it only keeps rising in price.

Thats how the market works, either the players boycott those vanities & make their price fall OR pay the price & get them.

& If prices items don't rise, it's a dead & boring economy which no one likes to have.
    Lol you said too much just say it has no risk at all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Lb items, previous exclusive sold plat auras /vanities(jupiter/soul/harbinger/sugarsurge etc etc), previous locked vanities*(infernal set vanity, nature weapin vanities, angelic wings etc etc)

Are All NO Risk items.
    So you can go ahead and bust big gold on those if you want rarity but,

All the others except those LB items have a very unstable market meaning prices can shoot up and fall down based on the fundamental supply /demand (inactive players/banned stock)

While on the other hand, LB items are too rare a item and gold too abundant, meaning more people outbid each other to set the price also the seller does not want to sell since he knows gold is not worthwhile as it is easy to farm and he won't even be able to get back the LB item back the next day if he sold because of the sole reason.... Rarity and exclusivity.

So the best bang for your buck is LB vanities.
    In your terms, absolutely NO RISK.
    And a fast growing investment unlike any other..
    All this applies if you're able to afford one in the first place as they reach into billions.
    A big investment must yield big returns.. That's the basis is my opinion.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Lol the real no risk items are crate keys and elite awakening gem until sts decides to change the game mechanics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Well , there is a small risk with lb vanities, suppose if they start releasing good tradable vanities on every event leaderboard, those og lb vanities will slowly start to fade out in popularity.

Sent from my 2201116TI using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    Lb items, previous exclusive sold plat auras /vanities(jupiter/soul/harbinger/sugarsurge etc etc), previous locked vanities*(infernal set vanity, nature weapin vanities, angelic wings etc etc)

Are All NO Risk items.
    So you can go ahead and bust big gold on those if you want rarity but,

All the others except those LB items have a very unstable market meaning prices can shoot up and fall down based on the fundamental supply /demand (inactive players/banned stock)

While on the other hand, LB items are too rare a item and gold too abundant, meaning more people outbid each other to set the price also the seller does not want to sell since he knows gold is not worthwhile as it is easy to farm and he won't even be able to get back the LB item back the next day if he sold because of the sole reason.... Rarity and exclusivity.

So the best bang for your buck is LB vanities.
    In your terms, absolutely NO RISK.
    And a fast growing investment unlike any other..
    All this applies if you're able to afford one in the first place as they reach into billions.
    A big investment must yield big returns.. That's the basis is my opinion.
    True, but it should not be called investment imo because it poses no risk at all. It serves players multi purposes to flex and on the same time appraise their vanity in just a small amount of time, a very big win for those who have.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Well , there is a small risk with lb vanities, suppose if they start releasing good tradable vanities on every event leaderboard, those og lb vanities will slowly start to fade out in popularity.

Sent from my 2201116TI using Tapatalk
    Not really. Check green arlors and red arlors they are literally the same, only the color is different but the disparity of price is tremendous. I guarantee that if its the opposite where the green is rarer than red, the green will be worth billion compare to red. Rarity changes the perception of looks, rarity is the only thing driving these prices crazy. So it holds no argument that these Lb/rare items has no risks at all, what's wrong with admitting?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Not really. Check green arlors and red arlors they are literally the same, only the color is different but the disparity of price is tremendous. I guarantee that if its the opposite where the green is rarer than red, the green will be worth billion compare to red. Rarity changes the perception of looks, rarity is the only thing driving these prices crazy. So it holds no argument that these Lb/rare items has no risks at all, what's wrong with admitting?
    I said it's a small risk as i don't think sts plans to do anything like that + there is only so much a person can buy , if more good lb vanities get released , gold will get split into many different lb items & hence demand for other lb items can fall quite a bit, hence the price decrease.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I said it's a small risk as i don't think sts plans to do anything like that + there is only so much a person can buy , if more good lb vanities get released , gold will get split into many different lb items & hence demand for other lb items can fall quite a bit, hence the price decrease.
    that is not risk but an alibi or will never happen at all, illogical and out of reverie. It is the same thing as sts will give all players 1 billion each for no reason.