Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Good builds for birds 18,19, and 21! By: Lost

Hey guys!
    I'm making this quick guide before imp does, because, well, he said he'd beat me to it. Haven't seen it yet, so I'll do it!

So, first things first.
    Gear.

You'll want Armsman Forged / Crafted plate mail. Not Blacksmith. Blacksmith gives hit% while Armsman gives dodge.
    Also, get FIVE Armsman!! NOT 15!
    The reason??
    5 and 15 Armsman have the SAME dodge, and since birds need dodge to survive, you shouldn't waste money on 15 when you can have 5 for same dodge.
    I use Snipers helmet and shield, the 35 platinum 4 pack dex helmet and shield.
    Some others like to go with Conquerers helmet and shield, because of more dodge percentage.

Lastly, use a 15 toyman, preferably purple. Also, since the new patch there is a bow called Forgotten Bows. Very overpowered, but they are very fun to use when rushing. Get a pink 18 Forgotten Bow, usually about 60k in Cs. (Thanks MightyMicah for correcting me on this)

Second
    Attributes/Skill Points

For starters, attribute points are very important. Some birds will go full dex which can be bad and good in some reasons, for expert/artisan (if looking to become a bird with less dodge % more crit/hit%)
    bad reasons, if going against other birds, they will have the better chance at winning since you went with expert, while they will MOST LIKELY have Armsman.

What most use:
    22 STR (For Armsman, it is required 22 STR and level 5 for equipping.)
    5 INT (15 Toyman Wands require 5 INT to equipt.)
    All other points in DEX.

What some use, such as call:
    32 STR (This is 32 because Conquerers Plat pack set is required for level 10 and 32 STR.)
    5 INT
    Rest in DEX.

Now for skill points.

Skill points for almost ALL 18 birds, is
    6 Evade (Most dodge for all birds)
    2 focus
    5 break (For breaking 17 bears Ib down!)
    1 Shatter (Used for combo w/ blast.)
    1 blast (Combo w/ shatter.)
    1 root (To prevent kiting/Secret Buff where it lowers Dodge. >What I'm told<)
    1 Repulse (To knock bears back when about to stomp.)

19 Birds:
    EXACT SAME THING! You'll put the 5 points in dex, and what most all 19 birds do, put it in focus, to make 3 focus.

21 DAMAGE birds:
    Attributes I use all dex.

Skill points:
    6 focus
    6 break (For breaking armor in all bears, since you'll be playing with a lot of 17 bears.)
    6 blast (Most damage for combos.)
    1 shatter (Used for combo in blast.)
    1 root (Prevent kiting / Decrease buff %)

You might be Asking,
    Well what armor do they use??
    WELL IM TELLING YOU THAT NOW!

I use snipers helmet AND armor, and 20 SBL.

THE LAST PART!
    Combos

18 Birds and 19 Birds

What I use for bears:
    (Focus, Evade, repulse, *to push them away when stomping at beginning*, break, shatter, blast, root.)

What I use for birds:
    (Focus, Evade, root *To debuff them right off the bat*, break, shatter, blast, repulse.)
    Bird vs Bird Level 18 mostly is LUCK. Whoever hits break, wins.

What I use for mages:
    (Focus, Evade, Root, *To prevent kiting at the beginning, also, they waste a heal on this root to get out. So then after they waste that heal, you will break, shatter, blast, and repulse.)

21 Birds

Before I start this, I suggest you DO NOT JOIN 23 or 26 games, mages will absolutely think of you as food, and will rush you. I have one of these, and I only get on when I'm having trouble with a pesky Mage or someone that is in a 17+ game to show em' who's boss. Lol. This is a damage/rush bird, and can be fun and VERY deadly. I hit 200-275 very often with this build and combo and gear.

Ok,

Bears AND Birds:
    (Focus, Break, Shatter, Blast, Root.)
    This is not a kiting build, you will get stomped, and this might be tough to learn at first, if you've had 18 birds / 15 or 17 mages for a while.
    Mages:
    (Focus, Root, Break, Shatter, Blast.)
    These matches end fairly quickly since you are the one rooting and YOU use the mages heal AGAINST him/her.

Well guys, that about rounds it all up! I hope to see you all out there! Want me to change some stuff? Tell me! I'll be checking the thread very often, and am open to ideas and stuff. Need help still? Talk with me!
    PM "Lost" During the night time, that's when I'm on most often. I'll be GLAD to help.

Also, before I end this, I wanted to say thanks to Call. He taught me most of this type of stuff, and helped me become what some believe a "very skilled" bird. Thank you call.

Well guys, I'll talk to you in PL! Please feel free to PM me any time I'm on!

Cya,
    ~Lost
    Last edited by Sluntz; 08-18-2012 at 02:29 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sluntz For This Useful Post: