Thread: Hardcore Glint set APS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Default Hardcore Glint set APS

I died in hardcore and paid the 1600 plat to to revive. Some aps was given back but I thought it was strange the glint set aps didn't? I have all 4 pieces of gear in my inventory that shows I did it. Anyway we can get that changed? I feel we should just be able to out the gear on and aps will be corrected to show we did it. Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Then everyone will craft 1 set and stash to other chats to get the aps

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Oawaoebi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I think you misunderstood my post. Is just FOR HARDCORE if revived with 1600 plat and glint set is in your inventory.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oawaoebi View Post
    Then everyone will craft 1 set and stash to other chats to get the aps

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk
    He mean for hardcore.

dikirim dari samsung galaxy 9

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Stash for hardcore is one way..no other hardcore can use any items in stash. So ur point is moot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

That aps was always like this, regardless of the mode, normal or hardcore, or character.
    It is tied to the quest, not the item, regardless of what the description says.
    You must do all the quests again.
    I also think it was mentioned before, and the response from a dev, I think it was Assommer, was that it wouldn't be changed.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nocturnus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Arcane legends is always advancing and changing. I think devs can realize that 1600 plat is alot and since we still have the gear in our inventory that giving us that aps back is reasonable. Just giving them something to think about based on their revival fees.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Maybe you should post it, down there, in suggestions, for Assomers to read.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Happilyanonymous View Post
    Arcane legends is always advancing and changing. I think devs can realize that 1600 plat is alot and since we still have the gear in our inventory that giving us that aps back is reasonable. Just giving them something to think about based on their revival fees.
    Name:  Looking party to do aps with - Google Chrome 2022-11-30 1_22_52 AM (2).png
Views: 238
Size:  1.05 MB

I've made it about four times on my Hardcore after every death I've experienced.

I've got this done quite fast every time with the help of other Hardcore Mode friends in this server https://discord.gg/Wgxy4nvMff

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...light=hardcore

when you revived… gears are restored but level and APS and PETS are reset to default

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lechogas For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hexame View Post
    Name:  Looking party to do aps with - Google Chrome 2022-11-30 1_22_52 AM (2).png
Views: 238
Size:  1.05 MB

I've made it about four times on my Hardcore after every death I've experienced.

I've got this done quite fast every time with the help of other Hardcore Mode friends in this server https://discord.gg/Wgxy4nvMff
    Is easy for a war that can solo naked hydra to say that but gz..on doing 4 sets. I'm sure you'll be doing many more in the future

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lechogas View Post
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...light=hardcore

when you revived… gears are restored but level and APS and PETS are reset to default
    Fun fact...Pets don't reset and not all aps reset either. Go make a Hardcore and die..learn something new. Sts can change wut they want at any time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

This might be an aps that STS wants to review though. Coz the APS instructs you to ‘Obtain all 4 Mythic ‘Glintstone’ items.’ And when a hardcore revives they get all the glintstone mythic items back in their inventory so technically they have obtained all 4 mythic items which is the requirement for the aps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Is easy for a war that can solo naked hydra to say that but gz..on doing 4 sets. I'm sure you'll be doing many more in the future
    I'm not sure what Naked Hydra Solo has to do in this topic regarding your forum post you have made but to tell you the truth, it isn't hard finding a party of four loyal friends that will help you pass back the Effigies so you can continuously open more.

Doubt it, I haven't died in quite some time unlike how you did from what I can tell regarding this forum post you have made. It's called Hardcore Mode for a solid reason.

You need to put in the effort in just like how many and many different Hardcore Players have done and completed again in the past in Hardcore Mode without making a forum post and complaining.

Elite Glint Stone Maps aren't that hard especially if you have already finished the Set before you died. Learn to start redoing the Quest Line again which is tied to re-obtaining all 4 Mythic Glintstone Items again just like how everyone has in the past instead of

complaining on forums and crying then wishing death upon someone that just offered you a place where you can get help.
    Last edited by Hexame; 11-30-2022 at 08:01 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

@hexame Im not sure why your taking this personally and I'm not wishing death upon you. You've crafted 4 glint which shows how tedious the aps can be. Asking about a change in an aps isn't crying just because you don't like to read it. I don't really care that you've crafted four but since YOU had to do it then everyone else does? I've actually respected you as a hardcore player but tbh the way youve responded to this changes my opinion. It's one thing to give good opinion and advice and another to try to degrade a player just for having an opinion on forums.

It would benefit everyone on hardcore to have this changed not just me.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Fun fact...Pets don't reset and not all aps reset either. Go make a Hardcore and die..learn something new. Sts can change wut they want at any time.
    so this is a BUG… hope they fix it. thanks for informing us.
    @cinco

Player4L

You should do normal hardcore You don't even pay plat to revive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lechogas View Post
    so this is a BUG… hope they fix it. thanks for informing us.
    @cinco
    I saidnthat wrong. Pets levels reset. All the crafting aps that is new..does not

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

@hexame Im not sure why your taking this personally and I'm not wishing death upon you. You've crafted 4 glint which shows how tedious the aps can be. Asking about a change in an aps isn't crying just because you don't like to read it. I don't really care that you've crafted four but since YOU had to do it then everyone else does? I've actually respected you as a hardcore player but tbh the way youve responded to this changes my opinion. It's one thing to give good opinion and advice and another to try to degrade a player just for having an opinion on forums.

It would benefit everyone on hardcore to have this changed not just me.
    It's not personal at all. I'm responding to your quote on quote "Is easy for a war that can solo naked hydra to say that but gz..on doing 4 sets. I'm sure you'll be doing many more in the future"

When you say I'm sure you'll be doing many more in the future. You should get prepared for a straight up response from me. Solo Naked Hydra had nothing to do with the forum post you have posted here either.

It's not personal at all for me, trust me. These are side quests which are actually tied to obtaining the Glint Stone Set piece by piece, quest by quest. They are tied to the quest to obtain it.

I'm not the only one that had to redo this on HC. There are plenty that died and re did this AP. They are tied to side-quests. You need to farm it again and do it just like the rest of us have. Don't take it personal. Just re-run it like how a majority of Hardcore Mode Players have.

It's not that hard if you have done it already.