Thread: might be blind or stupid

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default might be blind or stupid

hi i might just missted it but ive been trying to find every were some information about the loot system i Star Legends but can find it at all. ex witch boss dropps what items and whats the % of it to drop.
    I mean they sell reroll elexir for IRL cash so it has to be some info at least for them. i know that they just give you an extra chanse to get a better item but say the loot system is on some wepon an amount a week. "just a senario and iknow its not like it but for you to understand what i mean" then the elexir are like flash you cash down the toilet if you buy the elexir only for bigger chanse on that it item and the weekly amount drop has already happend.

nah just buggs me that i cant find any thing at all about the loot system in this game yet you can pay irl cash to improve you chanses that can be all from 0 to 0 "not saying that this is the case but still"

i think im just blind becouse i have not found it so pls help me any with info on the subject

P.S sry for the english but im a swedish dude that have been up way to long hope you all at least can read it.
    Last edited by Delphina; 08-17-2012 at 05:08 PM.