Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Occupy Windmoore 2022

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Rng is rng a lot of profit ring being sold and listed in auction proven that they drop if you didn't get lucky in those 88 elixirs then feel free to either try again or just give up your options

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

I'll make a video later on explaining why drop rates have to be so low for items.

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Compared to last year the rate is totally nerfed.
    The rings have not dropped much in price, and I don't know anyone who has looted one, so they stopped using it.
    Even the rings went up, last week there were 32m+ in auct, now 42m+.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Was irrelevant to the thread*
    Last edited by PostNoob; 12-09-2022 at 08:13 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

circulation not sink

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

jarl this Kk chafa event last year jarl was very good, not this year! very little gold, things went up and people exaggerate with their gold loot prices xd, as if it were a good jarl event, better Sunk
    I sometimes take 30m per day xd There are others who get more but sometimes the game is boring xd

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Wages aura and jarl event drops

Hi the community would really like if u guys add a lil more details to the wages aura..seems a little rush to me... and event its like impossible to drop anything rn after yall update i mean like we cant even drop anything now after hours of farming

Sent from my SM-A107M using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tattoos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I know I have farmed for hours with elixer and havnt even seen a good drop

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

same here farming like whole day yesterday with elixir on didnt loot any good rip ( haha.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

If everyone looted a ring they would become dirt cheap and it would ruin the price so its good like it is rn

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

i only looted 1 prof ring so far with 60+ elixirs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nekro134 View Post
    If everyone looted a ring they would become dirt cheap and it would ruin the price so its good like it is rn
    Everything will become cheaper in time. Arcanes on the way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

just chill those prof ring will be cheaper & very affordable soon since new arc ring,belt, necklace or arti coming this winter...cheers

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by danialazhad63; 12-13-2022 at 04:41 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Well to all those who spent more than 50-100 elixirs . Let me tell you . Their RNG is fixed for those accounts who are lucky . And who are not , they will in 90percent scenario will NOT drop anything . Since their RNG does not reward heavy grinders but ONLY lucky accounts . Only solution is if they have a fixed chance after a X runs or their RNG gives you the option to mark out lets say item 1 then go to item 2 until all the items in your event or loot table is dropped . And then repeat it again.

Not sure if devs would reply to me . But I can bet on it that it is a very relevant and fruitful method .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nucleus121 View Post
    Well to all those who spent more than 50-100 elixirs . Let me tell you . Their RNG is fixed for those accounts who are lucky . And who are not , they will in 90percent scenario will NOT drop anything . Since their RNG does not reward heavy grinders but ONLY lucky accounts . Only solution is if they have a fixed chance after a X runs or their RNG gives you the option to mark out lets say item 1 then go to item 2 until all the items in your event or loot table is dropped . And then repeat it again.

Not sure if devs would reply to me . But I can bet on it that it is a very relevant and fruitful method .
    Right and next time if ever they release an occupy windmoore event 2023 just sell your elixirs if you find yourself unlucky. That way you'll still end up being productive because you'll earn money with this method and then just buy the lvl 81 version of the profi ring (dunno what will be the name of this item once they make a lvl 81 version)

You already tested your account's luck. You were unlucky last year, and you're still unlucky this time, so next time just sell those elixirs.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nathan2693 View Post
    Right and next time if ever they release an occupy windmoore event 2023 just sell your elixirs if you find yourself unlucky. That way you'll still end up being productive because you'll earn money with this method and then just buy the lvl 81 version of the profi ring (dunno what will be the name of this item once they make a lvl 81 version)

You already tested your account's luck. You were unlucky last year, and you're still unlucky this time, so next time just sell those elixirs.
    I do not remember asking you or suggesting you anything . Also what you mean by selling elixir ? Most of us buy it for gold from auction . First think before replying even without reading . My suggestion was to help unlucky players . I dont even know why people like you come here with lack of some relevance .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nucleus121 View Post
    I do not remember asking you or suggesting you anything . Also what you mean by selling elixir ? Most of us buy it for gold from auction . First think before replying even without reading . My suggestion was to help unlucky players . I dont even know why people like you come here with lack of some relevance .
    Sigh what dum dum. Even if you buy occupy windmoore elixir with the use of gold, you can still make gold with it. There's a word called "merching" and if you don't know what that means go check it on a dictionary or google maybe. what a narrow minded kid. Wanna look smart but it failed miserably. I'm not rude to you in the first place. I dunno why your response sounds like you're triggered or something. Second, this is a thread for all players so they have the rights to say opinions and etc. And I don't need to waste too much time on you.since my dime isn't coming from you.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nathan2693 View Post
    Sigh what dum dum. Even if you buy occupy windmoore elixir with the use of gold, you can still make gold with it. There's a word called "merching" and if you don't know what that means go check it on a dictionary or google maybe. what a narrow minded kid. Wanna look smart but it failed miserably. I'm not rude to you in the first place. I dunno why your response sounds like you're triggered or something. Second, this is a thread for all players so they have the rights to say opinions and etc. And I don't need to waste too much time on you.since my dime isn't coming from you.
    Immaturity begins when you start with the term *kid* . I wrote about a change in RNG system . It had nothing to do with merch , buying with plat or anything . You really got some ego and have problem in reading the issue and suggestion I mentioned above . And what you started is now more of normal rat race people who writes same 5 year olds remarks thinking like they are doing something good . If you value time you should not be even playing games .