Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Occupy Windmoore 2022

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Occupy preview says there is a quest for free lix?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

after update, the drop rate becomes more worse than i thought. expect to much to this event for a months, n cmon im out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

today is definitely the day for dropping worst loots. I'm not getting any house slots today and no badge drop nor profiteer's item since first day.

Players are starting to get bored so you have to add a new gimmick and the only thing that i can suggest is by releasing a limited time vanity on store for sale for platinums that can be used to commemorate the occupy windmoore event

I suggest to release:

Jarl Gruwald Vanity Set for Warrior
    Thunk One Eye Vanity Set for Rogue
    Ghul Bellybottom (Gold Mine boss) Vanity Set for Mage

And please change the furnishing inventory slot kit into guild hall slot kit if you can

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

and the Occupy Windmoore Elixir needs an adjustment where the users wont be able to drop crap furnitures like empty mug, tavern keg, cottage plate and other crap furnitures that can be looted throughout arlor map even when there's no ongoing event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

*space time Studio's*

We havent seen any feedback from you on our feedback, but before u do!

Add tokens so we can buy yearly furniture chest while jarl event is up.

Increase housing slot cap! 600 not enough for most builds.

Like u said there is a huge loot pool for jarl drops, maybe shrink it down a bit? Some common loot is already lootable in game besides this amazing event.

Bellow i posted a screenshot of one of the many items wich are unobtainable right now but not many copy's are out there.

Make them lix obtainable or through the token furniture chest, like many furniture that was sold for plat in previous events.

I wish this event was going to open up some opportunities in housing for begining to end builders. It now seems to become another lost oppertunity for one of ur best mechanics in game!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G996B met Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

have grind event everyday for 6-8hrs each day but did not loot nor see anyone loot magnificent sofa,chair,safe,killing table/chair/throne,normal chair...the least can do is buff their rate when using elix..or are every of those was intended not to be in the loot list?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I'd love to see killing rings and the green chaise lounges dropping in the second week, too. If we're doing repeats of past Occupy greats, why not repeat them all?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

so basicly its like huge gambling i had spend 60m for like 3/4 days n got nothing. to ppl who dnt wanna lose ur money, dnt u ever try to run w/ elix except u wanna to proof that those drop r exist. 4/5 stars rate of this event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

I don’t see any response nor any suggestion that a dev is looking into this or even is reading this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arkiouj View Post
    I've seen 1 guy loot a ring from a mini boss and that is it, nothing since.

Also, Empty Mug and Cottage Bowls should be straight up deleted from Jarl's loot table.

I'm making more money using 1x 30% Luck elixir spamming solo runs hunting and killing mini bosses.

100% agrees. Items that can be looted from maps shouldn’t be in ANY event pool. Ever. This includes eggs n weapons.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

11.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #171
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    I don’t see any response nor any suggestion that a dev is looking into this or even is reading this.
    We're definitely reading. And I responded with what I felt was an appropriate reminder of what this event is and why it exists. Repeating "this event is a rerun, check the poll we did" in different words to each critical post or attempting inline clarification that the event differs from what certain players remember feels less than constructive ;-)

I think what we've learned here is: event reruns are only ever popular in theory and we should do our best to avoid them in the future.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

The profiteer drop rate is terrible. Been like 8 days already. The amount spent on elixir will be equal to ,2 prof rings already.

Sent from my CPH2325 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Default Feedback: Occupy Windmoore 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    We're definitely reading. And I responded with what I felt was an appropriate reminder of what this event is and why it exists. Repeating "this event is a rerun, check the poll we did" in different words to each critical post or attempting inline clarification that the event differs from what certain players remember feels less than constructive ;-)

I think what we've learned here is: event reruns are only ever popular in theory and we should do our best to avoid them in the future.
    I trully appreciate that you have answered. Last year you won’t find any complains coming from me as I have looted 7-8 rings with 50-60 elixirs. House deed as well. Maybe adding more items to the loot table has lowered the chances for us to have to get anything good while using elixirs. I know for sure that some furniture has been added in the loot table. Maybe more than furniture.

I have voted for the re-run cause i knew exactly what i will get by using elixir.

I’m sorry for my non-constructive reaction. I don’t tend to complain nor to scold developers. But this time it didn’t feel a fair-trade.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    I trully appreciate that you have answered. Last year you won’t find any complains coming from me as I have looted 7-8 rings with 50-60 elixirs. House deed as well. Maybe adding more items to the loot table has lowered the chances for us to have to get anything good while using elixirs. I know for sure that some furniture has been added in the loot table. Maybe more than furniture.

I have voted for the re-run cause i knew exactly what i will get by using elixir.

I’m sorry for my non-constructive reaction. I don’t tend to complain nor to scold developers. But this time it didn’t feel a fair-trade.
    x2 doesn't feel anywhere near like last year.
    Drop rates are really bad for everyone.
    I rarely see furniture drop, which was common in the previous event.
    The elixir does not give absolutely anything either, last year at least looted furniture and recovered some of what the elixir was worth.
    All I see are bags of gold.
    This house event really turned into a gl event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Default What's the point of re-releasing furniture?

What's the point of re-releasing furniture that was available throughout the year for purchase by platinum in house, players that have a lot of gold , have no where to spend it so they spend it on housing , but u guys keep re-releasing furniture that's already available for platinum, it's not a good thing tbh , it's a big loss for players who spend platinum for buying the furniture, and it seriously reduces the value of items , u guys could have at least made a re-color , rather than releasing the exact same item , i don't think it would take u guys any time to do a re-color

It's just an humble request, don't re-release furniture thats already available in jarl event of previous year , give us some good new furniture , it's the only big housing event we have in the entire year.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

nice event…
    not expecting to much as this is only a rerun from previous year but thanks for the new aura!
    this is also the event that doubled my ignore list.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Default Jarl event zone

Can the camera angle change every run? There's a few people but one person I recognize and see a lot using a macro 24/7 in the event he's been doing it for a few days and not banned yet
    (Same path/doesn't attack so he doesn't derail from the right to left path everyone takes)

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    We're definitely reading.

Yes. I think the game has recently outgrew this event.

& ..I may be wrong but next time this path is presented, extra care should be taken to ensure it makes sense to run, and if not but the option to run it still seems like the best idea, the event should be updated just slightly up to todays Arlorian standards.

For example drop rates of things being so low that it is simply more effective to run evergreen content instead.
    (people just run e-sunk and progress in the game more effectively than running this event.)

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

yea bro record it ,upload it as "Unlisted" in YouTube and send it to dev in PM.

- j

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Jarl gl event or gold sink?

Used up 88 elixirs tilll now with 5x boss elixirs and no loot same scenario with alot of my friends and guildies is the drop rate nerfed Or something?