Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Occupy Windmoore 2022

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sakura Bushido View Post
    *space time Studio's*

We havent seen any feedback from you on our feedback, but before u do!

Add tokens so we can buy yearly furniture chest while jarl event is up.

Increase housing slot cap! 600 not enough for most builds.

Like u said there is a huge loot pool for jarl drops, maybe shrink it down a bit? Some common loot is already lootable in game besides this amazing event.

Bellow i posted a screenshot of one of the many items wich are unobtainable right now but not many copy's are out there.

Make them lix obtainable or through the token furniture chest, like many furniture that was sold for plat in previous events.

I wish this event was going to open up some opportunities in housing for begining to end builders. It now seems to become another lost oppertunity for one of ur best mechanics in game!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G996B met Tapatalk
    Somebody reallly wants a fighting post )) sell ya mine, 125m. Second time you mention a random one-off event because you want something. Why not music event or, some other event?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snaptubepro View Post
    This thread full of two people arguing. Bro, just go pm each other. No one cares about your both not-so intelligent arguement
    Your not making a intelligent post either, besides complaining about the 2 arguing above….. your like a couple hours late bud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

can we have Milla and Eva as a house furniture too? *chuckles*

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nathan2693 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ex’s View Post
    Drop it again I’m not going to scroll up to find your ign.

Can sts ban this guy from forum. This is really an act of stupidity. I never see someone who as stupid as this. Why would you ask to drop the ign again, bro...got hand to scroll?
    @cinco @assommers @futumsh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Add vanities, auras, more furnitures, locked/unlocked crates, titles.. this is 2 weeks of event and its like gold farming simulator. we are not here to play the simulator and we are suppose to play the event where there are bunch of special rewards, new maps, aps, new bosses/mobs.. why are you guys keep copy paste same contents to current event from the event last year. I know you guys as devs have been caring and try your best as a team to support these game development but i see that its falling apart. Get a grip and try to make different contents in the event instead of bring up same thing over, over and over again. Every events i have seen were exactly the same as last year except the new events that you guys made. these jarl event including all the event we had could have been much better.

Sent from my SM-A536W using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

@Immortal_Blood dont act a saint, been saying it wasnt the right place,

@fkned u should already be banned, we all got screenshots and reported you to the devs for the insults u made in windmoore

@cinco_anak_haram im sure i can freely do whatever i want probably made more money than u will ever do anyway.

My messages were not off topic, like i said make housing for everyone!

This is the event to do it!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G996B met Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cinco_anak_haram View Post
    it is indeed useless, u spent time for aps at the end it is useless as you are in real life...u took this game seriously make it looks like u have no life..i bet ur unemployed or just a kid whos live with ur parents
    #cheers & smile
    -cincoanakharam
    Crazy that I can’t enjoy a MMORPG the way it was meant to be played, very few of you were born in the 80’s and 90’s to have seen the most insane mmorpg’s of it’s time, WoW, OSRS, Ultima online …..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snaptubepro View Post
    Can sts ban this guy from forum. This is really an act of stupidity. I never see someone who as stupid as this. Why would you ask to drop the ign again, bro...got hand to scroll?
    @cinco @assommers @futumsh
    Banning me for speaking my opinion is like saying let’s put this guy in jail for freedom of speech, haha you have a corrupt way of thinking my dude, better to probably just keep silent.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

@devs can you replace the furnishing slot kit with guildhall slot kit? that would be a great help to all players especially the guild masters of every guild. that way they can make their guild hall prettier by just using their plats to buy guild furnitures with functions instead of wasting it for a guild hall slot.

thank you and hoping that this will get an approval

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

also, about upcoming winter event. Can you make an aura with dragon wisp on it? something comparable to what you did on light harvester aura but better. something like an aura with swirling dragon mist vortex on it. that might look great since when its winter event we face tarlok and syrillax

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Like everyone else, I’d like to see house slots increase to 1,000 for this event. Additionally, when this event is held next year I’d like to see new guildhall furniture and regular furniture drop from Jarl. Alternatively, STS could put effort into creating a Guild-specific event that drops guildhall furniture & slots. Perhaps a leaderboard for Guilds to compete against each other in this event, one based on Guild participation. Thanks, that’s all the input I have for the moment.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowdager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Default Feedback: Occupy Windmoore 2022

Drop rate for mythic items is kinda bad. I usually dont complain but they barely drop. I’m at my 40 elixir.

Even though. Using an elixir should be more rewarding than 1k gold, common, rare and epic furniture.

Chests after Jarl have a bad drop rate as well. I dont see any increase. People are killing Jarl and leave map.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Please fix house slot drop I kept getting only house inventory which we all don't need and I've used 5 elix and only gotten 2 house slot. It's really poorly drop please atleast only when elix is active we get it more often really need house slot for home design .

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Drop rate for mythic items is kinda bad. I usually dont complain but they barely drop. I’m at my 40 elixir.

Even though. Using an elixir should be more rewarding than 1k gold, common, rare and epic furniture.

Chests after Jarl have a bad drop rate as well. I dont see any increase. People are killing Jarl and leave map.
    Agree with the above
    Avy
    12-2012

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jakeal4k View Post
    Please fix house slot drop I kept getting only house inventory which we all don't need and I've used 5 elix and only gotten 2 house slot. It's really poorly drop please atleast only when elix is active we get it more often really need house slot for home design .

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Agree with the above .

I used many occupy elix and get items I can find in elite maps. While we all understand this is a 2 week event, pls take a look at the loot table. I get better house drops with just luck elix and luck gears.
    Avy
    12-2012

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    Agree with the above .

I used many occupy elix and get items I can find in elite maps. While we all understand this is a 2 week event, pls take a look at the loot table. I get better house drops with just luck elix and luck gears.
    I agree... I've been using 78 elixirs and didn't even drop any mythic...why would you make 10min duration when the rate is already terrible? why can't it be just like the labyrinth event's elixir? the duration is 1hours and the drop rates also good...this is really unbalance.. @Cinco asommers please fix this.

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk

21. The Following User Says Thank You to danialazhad63 For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

no energy is good, but the prize is not attractive

Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Increase drop rate house slot please not inventory house just when elix is active please.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Default Occupy Windmoore - What’s wrong?

I’m happy to run this event and i didnt have big expectations from it. But here are my thoughts so far. What improvements i would want to see.

Profiteer gear especially ring doesn’t drop. I think i spent more than 50 elixirs and I wasn’t able loot the ring nor a house deed. I only seen 1 person loot a deed and another one to loot a ring.

House slots - they clearly have a bad drop rate. Chances to get a house slot with elixir are equal to chances to get one without elixir.

Elixir - is almost useless especially that it provides almost same loot table as not using an elixir at all. I’ve looted a lot common, rare, epic furniture. Same goes for gold 1k, 2k, 4k, 5k. If these items are available in the loot table then chances to get anything good are 1/1000.

Chests after Jarl - I think they should drop an item like when you kill a mini boss. Because a lot of people who are using elixir are skipping them.

Gold loot - Is fine. But people are preferring to run non-event maps cause they have better gold loot. I think people who are using elixir to run event should get 1.5%* gold chance drop. If i have 700gl pure with elixir i should reach 1050gl.

Crates in store - maybe.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

I've seen 1 guy loot a ring from a mini boss and that is it, nothing since.

Also, Empty Mug and Cottage Bowls should be straight up deleted from Jarl's loot table.

I'm making more money using 1x 30% Luck elixir spamming solo runs hunting and killing mini bosses.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Arkiouj For This Useful Post: