Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Season 28 Timed Dungeon Leaderboard Changes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wowdah View Post
    This is a good change, I've always found it strange how the difficulty of early elites weren't scaled up so mobs weren't one shotted (and suggested the exact change in this announcement). However more could be done to make timed runs excited again. What about adding a mode where everyone has the same gear, like honor pvp? That way timed runs will go back to being purely skill based instead of who can buy the fastest/highest damage items worth millions. And, no one can claim that whoever got the record only got it because of their gear; it would solely be skill based (and slightly luck based). The excitement (and thus profit) generated from this would be more than what's generated from a few players buying very expensive items.
    +1 timed and honor timed sounds like fun challenge for anyone playing

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G996B met Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

This is a good change, I've always found it strange how the difficulty of early elites weren't scaled up so mobs weren't one shotted (and suggested the exact change in this announcement). However more could be done to make timed runs excited again. What about adding a mode where everyone has the same gear, like honor pvp? That way timed runs will go back to being purely skill based instead of who can buy the fastest/highest damage items worth millions. And, no one can claim that whoever got the record only got it because of their gear; it would solely be skill based (and slightly luck based). The excitement (and thus profit) generated from this would be more than what's generated from a few players buying very expensive items.
    +1 for this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Partially a good idea, because the game is not too complex the fastest routes will be known in a very short time and spread like wildfire, when this happens it will be purely internet based which makes it even more unfair than it is now. Its widely known a ping under 10 can give a huge advantage especially for maps like Shuyal arena. And it definitely shaves off the miliseconds that could make a difference.
    Its apparent sts always strives to push us to run endgame maps and gear up, this is the core of MMORPGS; gearing up and getting stronger.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gunstick View Post
    Please put some rewards in all elite maps like some new egg and vanity only dropping in some specific map so that people will start running those maps as well.

Running only Elite sunken for money is kind of getting boring.

People use to run some elite maps for elite chest, arcane chest and Twilight locks back then now no one do that as they can farm that amount of gold in one run elite sunken.

There are many players only running elite sunken just to get 1b gold ap... After that they will not run that map and just sit in the camp and do nothing, kindly make other maps rewarding so players will start running those maps too.

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk
    +1

Enviado desde mi M2103K19G mediante Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    Really tired of dealing with unnecessary comments and biting back.
    I'd just like to actually know what caused the necessity of adjusting the maps from next season?

To prevent noobs like u with ur homeboys clearing all maps in 3 sec and leaving no place for other guys to get a stupid banner for once (not that i care for them banners, i dont need the free things) but u take all records then there is nothing to do for us till next season

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Right xD

Enviado desde mi M2102J20SG mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    Hauntlet is also scaled to elite zodias equivalent if running in leaderboard mode (same difficulty as it is now for standard mode), just like every other leaderboard timed dungeon.
    Sir. can update option timed lb and not time lb.
    many player have equip low or legendary. thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Some of us couldn't care less about timed. Can we have an off leaderboard option so that hc don't die on accident. Ty

9.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #69
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Happilyanonymous View Post
    Some of us couldn't care less about timed. Can we have an off leaderboard option so that hc don't die on accident. Ty
    You can choose leaderboard or standard mode for every dungeon which has a timed leaderboard mode, as I've said before.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Happilyanonymous View Post
    U can remap while doing elit bosses using map non timed after boss is killed.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Thanks for your comment. I don't agree. I've been playing timed runs since season 1, and back then basically everyone had similar gear. It was hyper competitive, with many different teams getting records. It was very fair, and based on skill and coming up with better and better strategy. Contrast that to now, when only a few teams get all the records. (That's not a bad thing, records aren't charity, whoever gets them gets them, but it's worth changing the overall requirements/making gear the same to engender excitement).

Ping does matter, but that will always be the case. Making it so the gear is the same at least levels the playing field where it can.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=45216&d=1383296273

Ign: frynoodles

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wowdah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

nice, more options

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

+1 devs good idea. And +1 for all player who want to build the game whit some nice advices. I add my little idea if anyone accept it add me a +1. I know the kraken items are now the most op stuff in the game but we have some spirit stuff too and whit the good build they not that bad so what about if you devs make a map for them like the spirit marsh to lv up this items cause the xp income is nearly nothing in zodias map for the weapon. I really love this weapon leveling idea don't leave it in the dust.
    My main is a war and i use my spirit aegis whit some STR buffing skill+the new kraken stuffs and it is suprisely op if you know what you doing. Build the game please and don't leave this ideas in the dust and let this weapons to worth nothing like the lv71 ones at fester/dm era.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Péter Ferenczi View Post
    +1 devs good idea. And +1 for all player who want to build the game whit some nice advices. I add my little idea if anyone accept it add me a +1. I know the kraken items are now the most op stuff in the game but we have some spirit stuff too and whit the good build they not that bad so what about if you devs make a map for them like the spirit marsh to lv up this items cause the xp income is nearly nothing in zodias map for the weapon. I really love this weapon leveling idea don't leave it in the dust.
    My main is a war and i use my spirit aegis whit some STR buffing skill+the new kraken stuffs and it is suprisely op if you know what you doing. Build the game please and don't leave this ideas in the dust and let this weapons to worth nothing like the lv71 ones at fester/dm era.
    hi , sorry to break your hope but they won't add any map for irrelevant items .

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    As of the upcoming season 28 (starting January 1, 2023), leaderboard dungeon runs have changed to have max level enemies for all dungeons, roughly equivalent to elite Zodias difficulty.

Non-leaderboard runs of these dungeons remain at the same difficulty as before. In addition, non-leaderboard runs are now available for zones not reached via the world map. These now give an option of 'Standard Run' or 'Leaderboard Run' when choosing to enter.

The world map 'Timed' option has changed to 'LB', and is now saved for each character individually.

The timed dungeon leaderboards will be disabled at the beginning of season 28, until these changes go live (expected to be within the first 2 weeks of January).
    Each map should save a characters ACCOUNT, not individually. Top runners just swap gear to other toons to hold maps. I don't even run timed and find this unfair lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Honorably View Post
    Each map should save a characters ACCOUNT, not individually. Top runners just swap gear to other toons to hold maps. I don't even run timed and find this unfair lol
    I feel u but they will just make new accounts then and swap gear again, lvling up is just too easy nowadays

Sent from my 2201116SG using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darndamsel View Post
    Lots of us are switching between regular and timed maps to quickly remap for multiple runs for logging mob and boss kill APs or for farming maps repeatedly such as Orrick. If the timed equal strength map option goes away, can we please have a fast remap button added?
    U can do that with non timed; no need to leavev the map, but have to kill the boss for the reneter to rest the map.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

reset the map*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Honorably View Post
    If the challenge is too easy, then it's not really a good competition. If it's hard just to get one record and somehow you made it, then it makes you feel something great. Yes?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jiubara View Post
    U can do that with non timed; no need to leavev the map, but have to kill the boss for the reneter to rest the map.
    just start the timer on timed, then go to normal.