Thread: Hardcore Mode

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Default Hardcore Mode

Just a short suggestion. Since this is a different mode and not so famous because players onlly run for lb. Theres no people running "for fun" because theres limited happiness can be enjoyed running hardcore. So im thinkng of something that in my opinion can make this mode more enjoyable. Or not. You decide.

1. Add a hardcore coin where hc can use for something.Maybe opening a special hardcore chest which contains powerful equipment to help hc character. Or we can spend the hardcore coin in a hardcore vendor who sells op items like ebon staff, skratch sword, dream aegis or anything. This coin can be looted in al arlor maps but the chance are low. Pros and cons are balanced.

2.Add an increasing of chance in everything that is inside hardcore mode. Like, chance to loot op items in hardcore either from chest or drops from boss or mobs. My warrior with 1.00 speed farming in hc mode and got always common and epic weapon that isnt for my class. This makes the grind worthless and made us extremely demotivated.

3.( Optional). Add a new skill tree where each skills can be evolved into a new powerful skill. Like for mage skill, fireball, you can choose to either upgrade it into frost or volcano.

4.This might sound weird but yeah, can hc have their own trade system? Not with gold coin but using another currencies. And inside this hardcore trading system, people can do a bid for any items they desire. Or shorten the availability of items from 3 days in normal trade to 1 day in hardcore trade. To trade, maybe add a condition like, kills 100k mobs, 10k bosses and spend 100 hardcore in other to make one trade in hardcore trade.

5. Add a guild bank in hardcore guild where hardcore players can donate something to the guild for developments. Like, increasing movement speed level 1 0/100. Hc players can donate hc coin so that the movement speed advance to level 2 with an increasing mov speed.

Thats all thanks for reading. I love sts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

U need to spend $$$ to enjoy hardcore bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by callme2times View Post
    U need to spend $$$ to enjoy hardcore bro

True ... pay to win. Always like that since started. If there's a game similar to AL...i will leave real quick not gonna lie.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snaptubepro View Post
    True ... pay to win. Always like that since started. If there's a game similar to AL...i will leave real quick not gonna lie.
    Play normal instead of hardcore if its too hard for u.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snaptubepro View Post
    Just a short suggestion. Since this is a different mode and not so famous because players onlly run for lb. Theres no people running "for fun" because theres limited happiness can be enjoyed running hardcore. So im thinkng of something that in my opinion can make this mode more enjoyable. Or not. You decide.

1. Add a hardcore coin where hc can use for something.Maybe opening a special hardcore chest which contains powerful equipment to help hc character. Or we can spend the hardcore coin in a hardcore vendor who sells op items like ebon staff, skratch sword, dream aegis or anything. This coin can be looted in al arlor maps but the chance are low. Pros and cons are balanced.

2.Add an increasing of chance in everything that is inside hardcore mode. Like, chance to loot op items in hardcore either from chest or drops from boss or mobs. My warrior with 1.00 speed farming in hc mode and got always common and epic weapon that isnt for my class. This makes the grind worthless and made us extremely demotivated.

3.( Optional). Add a new skill tree where each skills can be evolved into a new powerful skill. Like for mage skill, fireball, you can choose to either upgrade it into frost or volcano.

4.This might sound weird but yeah, can hc have their own trade system? Not with gold coin but using another currencies. And inside this hardcore trading system, people can do a bid for any items they desire. Or shorten the availability of items from 3 days in normal trade to 1 day in hardcore trade. To trade, maybe add a condition like, kills 100k mobs, 10k bosses and spend 100 hardcore in other to make one trade in hardcore trade.

5. Add a guild bank in hardcore guild where hardcore players can donate something to the guild for developments. Like, increasing movement speed level 1 0/100. Hc players can donate hc coin so that the movement speed advance to level 2 with an increasing mov speed.

Thats all thanks for reading. I love sts.
    i was actually play hardcore for fun...normal is boring & cliche

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

l dont agree Hc need to be hard if y want gear you need to spend plats and no auction or trade or special tokens is not fair for us (the old hc character what we play from season 18)... l hear alot people want trade in hc l will agree only if seasonals cant have access like every season except banner and badge trade access also cuz if seasonals hc have access to trade overall people can give them gear and pets so is not fair for the others

my Opinion hc is fine rn nothing need to change they just need to add a stash hc for the banners and vatinies cuz 1k inventory is not enough (Normal toons can't have access or others hc toons of your account).

but l would like to see in Events hardcore list like warrior mage rogue and hardcore with bound items so cant stash them and transfer them to normal, mages war rog hardcore in one list but for vatinies banners aura or jewels no gear

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

that mode is P2W since it came out, you need to have a lot of money friends if you want to go to Lb of better classes