Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default Please do something against inflation

As suggested by another thread, please

1. Add more ways to sink gold into the game and
    2. Nerf the gold drops from Myx a bit

The troll spawning mechanic in Myx was initally meant to be avoided at all costs, cause it made the lvl way harder at 105 cap. Not to be abused to spawn a troll army and farm 1m gold per run with op gear that is avaible now.

Worst thing is that it can only be pulled of succesfully by max equipped players w gear costing like 500m at least. It is not only ruining economics, but also stops new players from having a chance of competing.

Would be cool if game would be more item farming, and not gold farming orientated. Like good ol times farming ultra rare dragon sets at fang. I hope they nail it with new cap.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to andreasobst For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

How about a map that requires Gold to enter to farm premium items. Like 500k a run?

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by andreasobst View Post
    As suggested by another thread, please

1. Add more ways to sink gold into the game and
    2. Nerf the gold drops from Myx a bit

The troll spawning mechanic in Myx was initally meant to be avoided at all costs, cause it made the lvl way harder at 105 cap. Not to be abused to spawn a troll army and farm 1m gold per run with op gear that is avaible now.

Worst thing is that it can only be pulled of succesfully by max equipped players w gear costing like 500m at least. It is not only ruining economics, but also stops new players from having a chance of competing.

Would be cool if game would be more item farming, and not gold farming orientated. Like good ol times farming ultra rare dragon sets at fang. I hope they nail it with new cap.
    No need to answer but may i ask how many billions you have in your stashes
    Last edited by Golem; 11-22-2022 at 06:45 AM. Reason: Billions not millions

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Golem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Golem View Post
    No need to answer but may i ask how many billions you have in your stashes
    1.2 B and Like 700 or 800m in items.

So middle class player. The top 20 probably all own 50B+ total.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

How is that fair to those of us that are at 100m in items and gold? If everything were to become farmable, prices of everything would drop over time. Meaning everything would be affordable. As for the vast wealth people have right now. That cannot be really helped. I won't be the one to make it where everyone has the same amount because people worked hard for what they have.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NukeDragon View Post
    How is that fair to those of us that are at 100m in items and gold? If everything were to become farmable, prices of everything would drop over time. Meaning everything would be affordable. As for the vast wealth people have right now. That cannot be really helped. I won't be the one to make it where everyone has the same amount because people worked hard for what they have.
    The devs actually nerfed myx a bit now (what in general was asked by the major part of the community and definitly is a good change). Platonius now drops both good gold amounts AND good items, what is the very needed shift in PVE.

To your question: Most players are at ~ 1B. Basicly every Gazer or drak wings you see alone are worth like 600m.

100m is like a few weeks of playing (or even one good item drop if lucky). Each event you can often farm hundrets of millions in items and stuff.

Demand/offer lead to item prices - not everything will be affordable regardless how you change things.

I also don't understand how everyone would have "the same amount".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    256 Posts

Inflation is running rampant currently on game.
    Most high end items are worth way over gold cap of 1 dollor shy of 1 billion, $999,999,999.

There are items on game worth 65 billion, 45 billion, 25 billion. Rediculous prices dependent on the seller and how much the buyer is willing to pay.

This has become a real issue, trading high end items and gold isn't worth as much as it used to be.

Many on game have requested for a gold cap increase, unfortunately I do not see that as a solution because greedy merchants on game will always find a way to push prices over our gold cap. No matter what it is, if you have played the game long enough and seen the prices of items you will know. This is the case.

When sts made the change on game that gold loot drops no longer split in party, this changed the dynamics if gold farming dramatically.

The Mad Mages Maze campaign, with the spawning merchanics of the blue Guardians, and the amount of gold one can loot from one blue Guardians to be 34k maximum. It was heaven farming in groups again.

One could farm in The Mad Mages Maze campaign for one hour with a good team with the best gear and strategy up to 20 million gold per hour. The best average was 10 million gold per hour.

Imagine farming 10 Million gold per hour times by 5 hours a day, that equates to 50 million gold per day. Do that for 20 days, you have farmed 1 billion gold.

As a farmer, yes I am disappointed the gold loot drops have been nerfed there, but it was a necessary change that our game requires to fight our current inflation issue.

Isle of Night also needs to be nerfed for gold farming, too many black market players use a bot program there, in locked games alone for over 10 hours each day. Farming gold without anyone noticing and selling this gold on black market websites like epicnpc.

I am loving and embracing our new campaign.

We are back to good old fashioned farming for drops, crafting now has become a real challenge and will take 4 weeks to complete Mythic crafting gear.

I love the weekly and daily quests which force players to farm the entire campaign, all maps.

To me its so much more enjoyable, the grind.

We do require more gold sinks on game, to reduce the Rediculous prices of items currently on game.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

They probably should add an option to buy things like crate key boxes with gold (but very high gold amounts, like 20m for 50 keys).

Maybe also reciepes, or tradable things in events (also for very high gold amounts).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
    Inflation is running rampant currently on game.
    Most high end items are worth way over gold cap of 1 dollor shy of 1 billion, $999,999,999.

There are items on game worth 65 billion, 45 billion, 25 billion. Rediculous prices dependent on the seller and how much the buyer is willing to pay.

This has become a real issue, trading high end items and gold isn't worth as much as it used to be.

Many on game have requested for a gold cap increase, unfortunately I do not see that as a solution because greedy merchants on game will always find a way to push prices over our gold cap. No matter what it is, if you have played the game long enough and seen the prices of items you will know. This is the case.

When sts made the change on game that gold loot drops no longer split in party, this changed the dynamics if gold farming dramatically.

The Mad Mages Maze campaign, with the spawning merchanics of the blue Guardians, and the amount of gold one can loot from one blue Guardians to be 34k maximum. It was heaven farming in groups again.

One could farm in The Mad Mages Maze campaign for one hour with a good team with the best gear and strategy up to 20 million gold per hour. The best average was 10 million gold per hour.

Imagine farming 10 Million gold per hour times by 5 hours a day, that equates to 50 million gold per day. Do that for 20 days, you have farmed 1 billion gold.

As a farmer, yes I am disappointed the gold loot drops have been nerfed there, but it was a necessary change that our game requires to fight our current inflation issue.

Isle of Night also needs to be nerfed for gold farming, too many black market players use a bot program there, in locked games alone for over 10 hours each day. Farming gold without anyone noticing and selling this gold on black market websites like epicnpc.

I am loving and embracing our new campaign.

We are back to good old fashioned farming for drops, crafting now has become a real challenge and will take 4 weeks to complete Mythic crafting gear.

I love the weekly and daily quests which force players to farm the entire campaign, all maps.

To me its so much more enjoyable, the grind.

We do require more gold sinks on game, to reduce the Rediculous prices of items currently on game.
    You're absolutely right Sunny!