Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Suggestions/ideas/comments on the upcoming trade system. (Must read)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Lightbulb Suggestions/ideas/comments on the upcoming trade system. (Must read)

On the upcoming trading system there definantly needs to at least be a confirmation screen and a actual trading system instead of a "giving" system. This might take a few more days for you guys but I really think that it would be worth the wait.

EDIT: actually this is what I would like.

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    We are going with this system for now, and a more advanced one later.
    Ok but then could you release this one for now, then a semi advanced one a LITTLE in the future, the a advanced one in the future, and a very advanced one like two months in the future?

And also here is a question.

Originally Posted by julsclub
    "What is this Platinum Store thing? And has the update already been given to Apple?
    Hope Apple will release it veeeeeeeeerry soon"

I googled "how long does it take for apple to approve and confirm an app update" and I got results from 2-3 day, to 1-2 weeks, to 2 weeks and a few days, to 3 weeks. So spacetime would have to personally ask Apple how long it will take them to approve their app update, to get a better approxement date that the app update will be released. (am I right???)

But I aggree What is this platinum store thing? and has the update already been given to apple? I would like to know both of these. (please answer these questions)

Please post all your Suggestions/ideas/comments on the upcoming trade system. And comment on my post and tell me if you like it. And also for spacetime could you tell us how much longer it would take you guys to implement this?
    And also please post all your Suggestions/ideas/comments on for an advanced trade system. and if you want, you can also post all your Suggestions/ideas/comments on a advanced or basic looting system. Just please post all that here. Thanks
    Last edited by Flamin; 04-20-2010 at 07:21 PM.
    http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac50/EliteFlamin/atomicenergy-2.jpgHonored Master of The Crusaders of Legend PLoading --- Warrior --- Level 21 EliteFlamin --- Archer --- Level 47