Thread: Announcing events 1-2 weeks earlier or hosting events on the same dates every year

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Lightbulb Announcing events 1-2 weeks earlier or hosting events on the same dates every year

Hello,

Could you please announce events 1-2 weeks beforehand? It would be greatly appreciated because it would give us the opportunity to prepare and schedule in time to grind for the events. For example, I wasn’t able to get gold-tier for the Alien Egg Bash event this year because I started 2 days late and also had a few arrangements I had to attend that were too late to postpone. If events were on the same days each year, that would make it even easier to make time for the events

Cheers,
    Spacetimesoul

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

are you aware that there is a so called 'roadmap' which is literally telling you which events are going to be released each month ? lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xzarkhan View Post
    are you aware that there is a so called 'roadmap' which is literally telling you which events are going to be released each month ? lol
    Roadmaps is only available on Arcane Legends (maybe Pocket Legends too, I don't know.) But they're referring to Star Legends and Star Legends does not have a Roadmap.

Sent from my SM-M115F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xzarkhan View Post
    Where do i find this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spacetimesoul View Post
    Hello,

Could you please announce events 1-2 weeks beforehand? It would be greatly appreciated because it would give us the opportunity to prepare and schedule in time to grind for the events. For example, I wasn’t able to get gold-tier for the Alien Egg Bash event this year because I started 2 days late and also had a few arrangements I had to attend that were too late to postpone. If events were on the same days each year, that would make it even easier to make time for the events

Cheers,
    Spacetimesoul
    It would be very cool to know 1-2 week earlier. As u said would be able to prepare for it.
    on the other hand i love surprises breaking the expectative (in a good way)..But ur suggestion still goat