Thread: 115 mythic procs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Default 115 mythic procs

well lets say the new mythic procs arent useful at all . they basically last about 3 seconds before switching off . whatre we gonna get from these?

helmet has 100% speed proc? like why do we need speed while running pve? we already have x3 which is plenty fast enough , and plus we basically standing still for a few seconds to kill each mob . by the time we kill enough monsters to set off the proc , its already turning off . maybe add a different proc maybe "overlord bosses blast radius" that knocks all enemies away from the original target that gets hit.

mythic shield restores health and mana? why would we need this when we have auto health and mana pots ? if this was for pvp purposes , noone who has a brain wants to pvp outside of honor .

as for the mythic sets not having any sort of set bonus or effects. you saying we have to mix and match with pinks and elites . thats silly as the only 2 pieces left after crafting the mythic armor helm weapon sheild . are the rings and amulets? smh rn . i dont know whats happening . i love everything else just yaa . not digging the mythic sets and procs . plz fix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

I agree the speed proc is useless, platonius lair is tiny and we already have 4x speed. A constant 100% speed buff would make more sense, although I'm not sure that would even be useful.
    I am trying to see the vision behind a very short speed boost but even in a gauntlet or event context, it seems like the proc needs a rework, especially considering how long it takes to craft these items.

The 200% talon proc is fine, damage will always be usefull

the restore health and mana proc also seems to be "useless" . I don't like saying it like this because I know you put work into this cinco, but it's true. the only proc that makes sense rn is the dmg proc,

I think the procs should be changed to more creative things that could be of use, here is just one example:

PROC: turns auto attacks into a "black hole" for 5 seconds (enemy hit by auto pulls surrounding enemies towards it (similar to bear beck but centered at the enemy)

also I think PvE as a whole needs a rework. The current system is very "One-shot and die, one heal and fully restored" gameplay. I think the "time to die" should be significantly increased to make PvE more fun, getting "one-shotted" or very close to 1HP should be a very rare occurrence, when you get one-shotted or very close to it, it makes buffs, debuffs, and procs seem "useless"

if healing/potions were significantly nerfed, but total health was greatly increased, it would restore some identity to the classes (separating nuke, healer, tank), skills, and procs. I think PvE gameplay as a whole in PL is very convoluted down to the highest dmg% is the only real factor that matters,
    the debuffs at skill level 11 and 12 did add some variety which was excellent,

but right now classes, procs, and most skills are completely worthless (by "worthless" I mean - does not impact gameplay relative to strictly increasing your damage % gear), it is just mage spam ice and debuff and buy enough gear to not get one-shotted, there's not much strategy involved in general.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I agree that the procs are really not that good. Specially the helm and shield procs, speed buff isn't usefull at all, hp and mana restoration is just an unreliable potions. Weapon's 200% damage is good but when the farming main focus is bosses and players are using different weapon at all, then it became useless. The only good one is the hp buff on armor.
    And we really need a buff on the new gears at least on the crafted version, when the only thing you only get on crafting the new gears are procs in which mostly aren't usefull at all, it just become discouraging grinding for dragon fangs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

one says one thing . but the description tells a different story .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

true taht is what i was wonder