Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

65m for turkey hunter

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Ok so from here…you can Post or PM your Lvl 81 Ign and your Pure Gold Offer. Make a Pure Gold Offer with the highest amount your willing to pay for Matador Deluxe Aura and or War Tradable Turkey Hunter Armor. The highest Pure Gold Offer at Noon EST will get the items.

No: I am not going to be spending my morning telling who made what C/O and Negotiating. If you really want the items make a Pure Gold offer that you feel will secure the sale come Noon EST. If your Pure Gold offer is the highest you will be getting a PM from me Noon EST and when you can log on. It’s that simple. Current C/O for the items are:

Matador Deluxe Aura C/O 65m: Muddflamess

Turkey Hunter Armor War + Free:Turkey Hunter Back+ Romantic Mask(Lion Mask in SS)+ Burning Scarecrow Mask(Mask in my Signature Pic below) C/O 60m: Tfiv

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

@Cinco You don’t need to reply to this but didn’t feel right to not say a few words I at least owe you and your Team this… I’m not quiting AL because I don’t believe in your Team anymore. It’s not because the lack of hard work with content and quality of life updates. I didn’t start playing AL when it first came out, I’m not a Veteran Player. I came from Order and Chaos a Open World MMORPG and was a Top Pvp Assassin in the Arena and Open World Guild Wars. AL is a Closed World Hack and Slash. I stayed and played AL longer than I really should of because I gave up a lot, Open World gameplay wise playing this game. But that wasn’t because of this Community it was only because the quality of your Dev Team that made me stay. No regrets on the time spent on this game and definitely no regrets on the money spent in this game. So simply...With the very limited RL Time I have to game because of Business and Scientist things…I am going back to my natural roots Open World gameplay wise with Black Desert. I don’t know if this is goodbye forever but it is definitely for a very long time.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Years, and I wish you, the Sts Team, and the success of AL to continue for many years to come ♥️

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Buy all your bulk flaws lmk