Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Housing Slot / Deeds

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Default Housing Slot / Deeds

Since housing Loadouts became a thing, I’d used to own a tavern that was 400/400 ( this was before the newly added limit of 500 now ) and not many months ago, I had decided to downgrade to a lodge sized house again.

I noticed that I had to rebuy my house slots again, for the specific style of home. Of course, with each newly opened house style, there’s a specific number of slots already available. But having to rebuy them, since deciding to be a F2P player again, hit hard.
    I guess what I’m trying to ask, is do the house slots purchased stay unlocked to their fullest, if you were to open another home similar to your previous designs, ( a tavern ) whether they were in a saved preset or not. I’d noticed one friend of mine, had roughly 140 slots opened in their lodge home, and 189 in their zodias home. They were able to craft their location up again, and open the other. No furniture was lost or anything to worry about needing replacing.

It would mean a lot to me, knowing I wouldn’t need to repurchase slots again, had I decided to own another tavern house. I’m always deciding to redecorate my housing interiors, either when new ideas pop into my mind, or specific furniture releases. Having another tavern could be cool to work on and design again in the future.

Let me know what you guys think, or might know.
    Thanks,
    Jay :-)

If this interest you, send a notification to Ign in my Signature. :-)
    Leader of <Married> Guild (Private) Heart Of Darkness Ring Est. Oct. 31 2019

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,891 Posts

When you purchase house slots, you're increasing your character's 'extra' house slots. Those stay with your character regardless of what size house you have and whether you change houses, and for furnishing placement purposes, are added to the slots provided by the house. The maximum number of 'extra' house slots is currently 500, and the biggest houses provide 100, making for 600 maximum.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    When you purchase house slots, you're increasing your character's 'extra' house slots. Those stay with your character regardless of what size house you have and whether you change houses, and for furnishing placement purposes, are added to the slots provided by the house. The maximum number of 'extra' house slots is currently 500, and the biggest houses provide 100, making for 600 maximum.
    First off, I wanna say ty for making the time to respond. :-)

I might be understanding this wrong, as it’s late in the night, but I’ll try my best to be clear and concise.

I’d like to be able to explore different styles of house deeds somewhere in the future. Currently, my lodge is allowing me to purchase upwards of 600 slots total. I currently have two lodge layouts created, so I didn’t lose any slots because it’s the same deed for both.
    If I wanted to go back to owning a tavern deed again like I used to own back then, will I still be able to use my lodge layouts, and keep the number of purchased 500/500 extra furnishings again when I make a decision, or will I need to repurchase more, if I wanted to seek different homes / style options?

I just have a feeling that I’ll lose the newly acquired 500 again, if I made a new choice of home. I’d rather that not happen, had I decided to change my interior on a whim one day.

Thank you in advance :-)

If this interest you, send a notification to Ign in my Signature. :-)
    Leader of <Married> Guild (Private) Heart Of Darkness Ring Est. Oct. 31 2019

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

No houses give a certain extra houseslots.

If u got 400 and use tavern ur back at 500.

If u got 400 and use cottage ur at 420.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G996B met Tapatalk