Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Gold sink idea which kills black market

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

My idea/solution

Start with creating one vendor, This vendor will have every item/vanity in PL.

Make platinum tradable. Make it so it can be listed in CS/traded.

The vendor needs to have every item worth more gold than it's actually normally selling for, This is to have it available but at a cost that it's either not worth it or will take gold out of the community.

Have the same items also available for platinum, Each vanity set should be a minimum of 2,000 plat. (Remember plat at this point will also be a tradable currency, That you can buy/trade and will have a significant value)

With this idea STS can profit, And the players that want these items can then purchase them.

I think any other alternative to this idea will ruin the economy in game, Simply because nothing will have value.

* Side note: I like that you also left tourney shields off this list. I think that's the one set of items that should never return for sale. *

"Never mess with a man that can end you, from a different zip code."-Sniper

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FFA View Post
    My idea/solution

Start with creating one vendor, This vendor will have every item/vanity in PL.

Make platinum tradable. Make it so it can be listed in CS/traded.

The vendor needs to have every item worth more gold than it's actually normally selling for, This is to have it available but at a cost that it's either not worth it or will take gold out of the community.

Have the same items also available for platinum, Each vanity set should be a minimum of 2,000 plat. (Remember plat at this point will also be a tradable currency, That you can buy/trade and will have a significant value)

With this idea STS can profit, And the players that want these items can then purchase them.

I think any other alternative to this idea will ruin the economy in game, Simply because nothing will have value.

* Side note: I like that you also left tourney shields off this list. I think that's the one set of items that should never return for sale. *
    I agree plat should be tradeable like AL. They can add an intermediary if they want like tradeable CS slots, but if you think about it plat is already tradeable through tickets and recipes, they just need to expand that idea.