Quote Originally Posted by FFA View Post
My idea/solution

Start with creating one vendor, This vendor will have every item/vanity in PL.

Make platinum tradable. Make it so it can be listed in CS/traded.

The vendor needs to have every item worth more gold than it's actually normally selling for, This is to have it available but at a cost that it's either not worth it or will take gold out of the community.

Have the same items also available for platinum, Each vanity set should be a minimum of 2,000 plat. (Remember plat at this point will also be a tradable currency, That you can buy/trade and will have a significant value)

With this idea STS can profit, And the players that want these items can then purchase them.

I think any other alternative to this idea will ruin the economy in game, Simply because nothing will have value.

* Side note: I like that you also left tourney shields off this list. I think that's the one set of items that should never return for sale. *
Better idea, considering people will buy platinum to obtain the items and people will buy platinum just to sell it.

It can turn a huge profit for STS considering those items are wanted by the community and will also kill the amount of gold in the game.