Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Gold sink idea which kills black market

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default Gold sink idea which kills black market

As we have seen the whole community talks about inflation and next broblem is black market. To fix or lets say kill this two biggest problems in pl here is the only and best way:
    Add the Vendor to the new town to sell the high end vanities and expensive items purchable with GOLD

Items like:

- Blackended Helm of the Dragon
    - Blackended Scales of the Dragon
    - Dragon's Breath Seared Helm
    - Dragon's Breath Seared Scales
    - Dragonet's Piering Helm
    - Dragonet's Piercing Scales
    - Dragonet's Elite Fire Xbow
    - Dragon's Breath Elite Staff
    - Elite Fire Axe of the Dragon
    - Elite Marlin Sword
    - Elite Wave Twister
    - Fossilized Dragon egg
    - Humaina Face
    - Founder's Helm
    - Crown of Persistance
    - Nuri Shield
    - Mantel of Humaina
    I'm not. Here to play the game I'm here to change it!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Since2010 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

I respectfully disagree. Recoloring and re-releasing will always be the worst way to release content. It is dry, overdone, and alienates previous generations of players that received items. Stop Diluting PL history with unlimited remakes and recolors.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curvatwo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

This will never happen and it shouldn't even be a question.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fiooooooooo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

Something we finally agree on.

Reintroducing all these high end items that all the black market players buy and sell and make thousands of USA dollars on daily, as well as selling Pocket Legends gold, that they bot in Isle of Night in locked games alone.

As well as creating a full map of 5 different accounts, and running a macro to bot the new campaign to loot mythic items as well as dragon fangs

There is one particular player who had over 10k dragon fangs within the first week, crafting mythic items for others for pl gold. As well as flooding the consignment store with mythic level 115 item's. How is this possible?

He bot the new map with 5 different accounts at level 115. He even offered to sell the bot programn to others on game for real life money.

STS are unaware of the black market activities of these players.

I pleade STS to crack down on this, it is a major issue currently on game, look into Epicnpc blackmarket website.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fwend For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post

Reintroducing all these high end items that all the black market players buy and sell and make thousands of USA dollars on daily, as well as selling Pocket Legends gold, that they bot in Isle of Night in locked games alone.

As well as creating a full map of 5 different accounts, and running a macro to bot the new campaign to loot mythic items as well as dragon fangs

There is one particular player who had over 10k dragon fangs within the first week, crafting mythic items for others for pl gold. As well as flooding the consignment store with mythic level 115 item's. How is this possible?

He bot the new map with 5 different accounts at level 115. He even offered to sell the bot programn to others on game for real life money.

I pleade STS to crack down on this, it is a major issue currently on game, look into Epicnpc blackmarket website.
    I disagree that they should re-introduce old campaign discontinued items, and I am shocked you support this tbh

on the second part - agreed, these players need to be banned. Everyone that has ever bought Items for irl money should be banned forever. This would include the top 3-5 richest players in the game. I won't name-drop, but we all know who they are, But I know your friends will find other things to do once they are gone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I find it curious how you are always up to date on the current botting and black market shenanigans sunny. And I have checked out the website you so graciously mentioned, and it doesn't look super active in my opinion, maybe you know more details about how active it is though XD.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fiooooooooo For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fiooooooooo View Post
    I find it curious how you are always up to date on the current botting and black market shenanigans sunny. And I have checked out the website you so graciously mentioned, and it doesn't look super active in my opinion, maybe you know more details about how active it is though XD.
    Wait that's true assf I didn't even know about epicNPC until Sunny brought it up? Is she always on that site??? Why is nobody looking into this...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvatwo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

Clearly if I asked STS to look into it, I have nothing to fear.

But accusingly others is a deflection on yourself.

It is easy to look at what is sold on that website and compard to what players are selling on game who obviously uses it. The proof is all there.

-Helen Keller

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Fwend For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

How is that deflecting for myself, im broke ash. On top of that I never accused you, I alluded to it but if you want me to, I can, and considering you have a history I wouldn't be surprised. It also seems like a good way to drive traffic there by mentioning it multiple times on forums.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Thanks Sunflwershine for your great post. I dont wan to report anyone but just a little hint (could you devs check those accs who are against this idea are they clean) i promice they arnt.

And fio thanks for your posts i dont want to make this thread drama thread to post about you and few other ppl...just want to send my message to Sts lets make revolution, lets end Black market and this inflation!
    -Best wishes

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Since2010 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Curvatwo View Post
    Wait that's true assf I didn't even know about epicNPC until Sunny brought it up? Is she always on that site??? Why is nobody looking into this...
    Lets say anyone who plays PL for even 1 month, gonna know about this because unfortantly there is a lot bm players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Why not just make discontinued items untradable, and reintroduce the human faces or make something similar but better?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

I don't think making discontinued items account bound is a solution, because in the past this just caused players to buy and sell accounts more with those exclusive items.

To fight inflation and combat the huge blackmarket issue where sts is loosing thousands of dollars, we have to think of a way to make those discontinued items less lucrative to sell for real life money.

One way is to flood the game with them via buying them for PL gold and this also is a great gold sink. As the original thread was suggested by Since2010.

-Helen Keller

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Fwend For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

if you want to cause more players to quit the game over being upset about their legitimately earned rare discontinued items being released again then this is a great way to do so.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Bringing back old items would be the worst decision they could make.

Take a look at bot accounts, shouldn't be to hard to tell. But why bring back old items? Seems like anyone that wants them brought back is trying to get the game to die faster than it already is.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Idevour For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

This is probably the most ridiculous and terrible idea anyone has ever suggested and it shouldn’t even be considered by Cinco. As Kazori stated, this is a perfect way of making the remaining players of this game quit.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Idevour View Post

Take a look at bot accounts, shouldn't be to hard to tell. But why bring back old items? Seems like anyone that wants them brought back is trying to get the game to die faster than it already is.
    Fr. I feel like anyone suggesting this loses all reputation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Idevour View Post

This thread was "cheese"... you have og mantle this is the messenge am trying to present. As i said i dont wanna make drama thread to tell about you guys one by one with proofs...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nihiliste View Post
    This is probably the most ridiculous and terrible idea anyone has ever suggested and it shouldn’t even be considered by Cinco. As Kazori stated, this is a perfect way of making the remaining players of this game quit.
    Dont you have white tourney and humania acc? at least humania acc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Since2010 View Post
    Dont you have white tourney and humania acc? at least humania acc
    I own a silver tourney shield and a white tourney shield, is that a problem?