Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Winter 2022! New Level 81 Arcanes! 3x LB Weeks w Trade-Friendly vans!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Thanks for all the suggestions! They are very much appreciated.

To improve on previous years' events we moved what would normally be Tier rewards into loot. The intention is to bring excitement back to the game zones as opposed to piling it all on the accumulation of score. I think criticism here is totally fair but I am committed to seeing if this approach is the improvement I'm looking for (and if it isn't we'll try something else in the future).

Your "is this a joke," and "is this a prank" comments obscure the constructive aspects of your post. Not sure you want constructive feedback yourself, but there it is ;-)

I'll discuss your Pet feedback with the team but on the surface it all seems unnecessary and OP to the extent that we'd just be creating more balance problems. I completely understand wanting to throw more numbers and preferred numbers at the Pets you (maybe kinda) like, but with so much power going around already I feel like these are in the right spot. Of course, if I'm suddenly looking at a failed battery of Pet Egg offerings then I'll think again about how much power to stack on 2023 Pets starting with Lunar New Year.

Your Kraken Battle Sign (AA) suggestions are good and match up with other players' suggestions. Changing them all to +20 Damage is not the right move - but giving them all +10 Damage is probably okay. Though the Sorcerer's 76 gives them +10 Damage, the impact of +120 Primary Stat is still profound.

I agree that the Kraken Battle Belt and Ring should proc on damage instead of kill. The reasoning for putting the proc on kill was to encourage endgame players to include 'minion kills' in their strategies. Unfortunately, one piece of 81 Arcane gear isn't going to change anyone's assumptions about how they need to play content - so switching it to 'on damage' gives us a more powerful and attractive item.

As for the stat changes on the procs, I'd ask that you play with these items for a week or so and let us know if you still feel that these specific changes should be considered. We have been running with these new pieces for several weeks and have made countless changes to the stat offerings and the procs and feel very good about the overall performance.

Thanks for your continued support, and Happy Holidays!
    Please remove the Flask Elixir would ruin LB running making it P2W everyone participating have to free up crafting space to compete against Rich players having 24/7 15%boost tradable energy kit is already enough adding boost.....

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #162
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post
    Please remove the Flask Elixir would ruin LB running making it P2W everyone participating have to free up crafting space to compete against Rich players having 24/7 15%boost tradable energy kit is already enough adding boost.....
    While the trade-friendly flask can be purchased for Platinum there is an option to purchase the effect directly for Gold.

Crafting is certainly an option and, as you indicate, you have to make choices with the limited spaces you have.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

there are still some missing screenshots? when will it be updated?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

While the trade-friendly flask can be purchased for Platinum there is an option to purchase the effect directly for Gold.

Crafting is certainly an option and, as you indicate, you have to make choices with the limited spaces you have.
    Could this be reviewed in the end though? Seeing this could make a massive difference no matter the purchase option. Running with this on straight can be devastating.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G996B met Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

What are the arcanite glacian stats?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #166
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sakura Bushido View Post
    Could this be reviewed in the end though?
    After it has run for a while and the feedback is not strictly speculation? Yes. Definitely.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

This new Gift Tree could use a buff... The rewards will be unnoticeable. Elixirs would be better..? I don't think many people care about spirit exp or 50 pet exp...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

This is good if it's for gold, might be a nice gold sink if it works well and can be used in future events

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

After it has run for a while and the feedback is not strictly speculation? Yes. Definitely.
    Any comments about the top25 lb rewards? Why is there nothing to run for, imagine being a top6 in this event compared to top6 in halloween event (the badge was cool enough so people who lost their top5 position wouldn't be as disappointed)? Could you add a badge please. Also why no title and banner for top5?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Thanks for reply i have another question does holly weapons have a proc effect or it's only needed for the 3/3 , is it possible to add currency chest in vendor for tokens? Like harvest last time since there's nothing much to buy or spend tokens on would be nice to have chances for plat to increase crafting slots thanks for adding the harvest currency chest tho was able to max alt crafting station !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Plans to update roadmap?

Enviado de meu M2102J20SG usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Is the tier points reduce? thanks for working devs. Happy Winter!

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

13.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #173
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyv.io View Post
    Any comments about the top25 lb rewards? Why is there nothing to run for, imagine being a top6 in this event compared to top6 in halloween event (the badge was cool enough so people who lost their top5 position wouldn't be as disappointed)? Could you add a badge please. Also why no title and banner for top5?
    On "top25" my comment is: go get that Top 5! You can do it! I believe in you!
    | | | |

14.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #174
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post
    Thanks for reply i have another question does holly weapons have a proc effect or it's only needed for the 3/3 , is it possible to add currency chest in vendor for tokens? Like harvest last time since there's nothing much to buy or spend tokens on would be nice to have chances for plat to increase crafting slots thanks for adding the harvest currency chest tho was able to max alt crafting station !
    We've got enough procs rn. The Holley Set is 3/3 and it gives nice benefits everywhere and extra benefits in Winter zones. It also looks nifty and very 'wintery,' if you ask me!
    | | | |

15.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #175
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by caabarader View Post
    Plans to update roadmap?

There are plans to update the roadmap but it's really not necessary right now - with here to the end of the year being all about Winter.
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

On "top25" my comment is: go get that Top 5! You can do it! I believe in you!
    Can you please take a look on my idea as well Cinco?
    Seprate the gears visual from The vanity set visual

Like add an option to
    Set visual (Gears )
    Set visual ( Vanity)

So we could decide to use it or not.. ty
    For your hard work.. happy new year

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Salb For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

There are plans to update the roadmap but it's really not necessary right now - with here to the end of the year being all about Winter.
    I see, but is it possible to confirm if there's a Awakening event after the winter? Usually there's, but how we had a event on october(thing that never happened), i Don't know if an awakening event is planned to january.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    276 Posts

Thanks for all the suggestions! They are very much appreciated.

To improve on previous years' events we moved what would normally be Tier rewards into loot. The intention is to bring excitement back to the game zones as opposed to piling it all on the accumulation of score. I think criticism here is totally fair but I am committed to seeing if this approach is the improvement I'm looking for (and if it isn't we'll try something else in the future).
    Great, we need good loots to drive players into playing the event other than lb, which is why the Boss Loot table is scarce, repeated common pets (arc chester, Hero Regifter, Hero krampus) could be replaced by other more appealing pets. Adding holley set pieces as Boss loots is a good idea, gg. We still need 1-3 vanities and several furniture items as Boss loots. Adding a title as a Brood drop would be good as well ( "Eggslasher", "Brood's menace", "Mistletoer", etc).

Your "is this a joke," and "is this a prank" comments obscure the constructive aspects of your post. Not sure you want constructive feedback yourself, but there it is ;-)
    Is hard to keep the cool down after seeing some of the details from preview but i get it, ill try my best to stick to details on future feedback.

I'll discuss your Pet feedback with the team but on the surface it all seems unnecessary and OP to the extent that we'd just be creating more balance problems. I completely understand wanting to throw more numbers and preferred numbers at the Pets you (maybe kinda) like, but with so much power going around already I feel like these are in the right spot. Of course, if I'm suddenly looking at a failed battery of Pet Egg offerings then I'll think again about how much power to stack on 2023 Pets starting with Lunar New Year.
    Simply trying to make these pets usable instead of still not cutting it to make themselves a spot into the "most used pets" list, because as of now i dont see that happening.
    Im worried to seeing arc glacian.

Your Kraken Battle Sign (AA) suggestions are good and match up with other players' suggestions. Changing them all to +20 Damage is not the right move - but giving them all +10 Damage is probably okay. Though the Sorcerer's 76 gives them +10 Damage, the impact of +120 Primary Stat is still profound.
    Sounds fair to me, still even if warlock artifact gives +10damage the impact of the proc is much higher on the new kraken artifact

I agree that the Kraken Battle Belt and Ring should proc on damage instead of kill. The reasoning for putting the proc on kill was to encourage endgame players to include 'minion kills' in their strategies. Unfortunately, one piece of 81 Arcane gear isn't going to change anyone's assumptions about how they need to play content - so switching it to 'on damage' gives us a more powerful and attractive item.
    Sadly the way the Gameplay works atm, Minion kills are not that important, at least not in Zodias Maps, only Gauntlet, this should be taken into consideration for the Next expansion's design.

As for the stat changes on the procs, I'd ask that you play with these items for a week or so and let us know if you still feel that these specific changes should be considered. We have been running with these new pieces for several weeks and have made countless changes to the stat offerings and the procs and feel very good about the overall performance.
    Hope thats the case, i still dont see why the 25gl would make any difference when all the players use gold loot sets to farm gold, which makes removing belt a must, maybe would have a higher impact on the artifact BUT imo these items' procs should be focused on speeding up the farming/empowering our character, so i suggested those other options to change instead of the gl.
    Some proc based on something else other than stat buffing would be appreciated, not a big fan of those.

Thx for the reply!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

We've got enough procs rn. The Holley Set is 3/3 and it gives nice benefits everywhere and extra benefits in Winter zones. It also looks nifty and very 'wintery,' if you ask me!
    Any chance we could get weapons base dmg a little buffed? It seems extremely low.