Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Winter 2022! New Level 81 Arcanes! 3x LB Weeks w Trade-Friendly vans!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

its pretty good tho, ig

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Havent they only increased it to 30 points per defeat last year, despite having to have dragonflame thing to access the brooding grounds?
    I could only play so much before I became exhausted, and having to craft both energy and the dragonflane things made me get bored more quickly, because it is really tedious to do when you do not have all crafting slots unlocked (I then had and still have only 10 of them unlocked).

Correct me if Im wrong (which I probably am considering I havent played the Halloween event in 2021 and 2020, but I do not think they increased the points for halloween bosses this year despite 1 week duration for each reset.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

The most Iconic Winter Event of all Time. Finally. If the drop rate is higher it will be MERRY CHRISTMAS FOR ALL!! Thank you Cinco.

Sent from my vivo 1716 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Any chance holley weapons base damage can get a little buffed? Such numbers feel a bit outdated. Also is there a proc for them?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    333 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legolasn View Post
    Any chance holley weapons base damage can get a little buffed? Such numbers feel a bit outdated. Also is there a proc for them?

11chars

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    333 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post
    Its always up to the dedicated runner if he wants to sell it or not they own it the choice is theirs like it or not get used to it if u don't want to run lb no one is forcing you
    Thats besides the point, even prior 2017 when lb vanities used to be tradable, there was always something exclusive to the player who ran it. It serves as a souvenir lb runners collect over time.

Lb becomes pointless when literally everything can be traded. I hope this gets looked at again, as this type of reward system is actually a downgrade for lb players and the integrity of what a leaderboard should possess.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by partyelf View Post

are y’all fr?
    @cinco remove this plzzz bruuhhhh

Run fair no need like this

Give the poor a chance for the upcoming christmas event fight fair no need 15% boost score like this...

Sent from my RMX2061 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

All I read 90% of comments are all criticizing, blaming dev not doing enough and asking for more.
    Be grateful and thank devs for all the hard work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Tier Rewards
    Gold and Platinum Tier are a complete joke, crate tokens? Instead of adding a decent pet/egg or decently designed Vanity item/set on plat tier we get the always super useful crate tokens, seriously now, Who thought this was a good idea? Crate tokens have no use, wait nvm, we can use them to buy Ebon weapons/drag weapons/bunch of eggs and arc shard, I guess everyone (everyone who has already opened locks to gather these tokens ofc) will go for arc shard since all the other stuff is useless.
    If you are adding a Jewel Chest I highly encourage you to improve this chest since we all know the vast majority will get a standard jwl that will never be used, let the gamble for Locked Chests, we need decent rewards from tiers.
    The titles are good, merrymaker is a nice change to the usual single colored titles.

Lb Rewards
    1 different set for each week, why? The single set recolored for each week was good alrdy imo, guess the rewards being tradeable kinda makes up for it.
    The overall Reward distributions seem fair tho top 5 should get a banner as well.
    Make Badge or banner bound to lb Runners, something should stay bound otherwise whats the point? Anyone could buy the whole Rewards and pretend they actually won the lb.

Token Vendor
    Hopefully im wrong on this one but from what I've read, Vendor only has recipes to craft locks, auras (that require the actual aura only obtainable through locks), Teddy bears with hats (that require buying the bear with platinum) and the new point booster lix.
    Is this some kind of prank?
    Where are the pets, Vanity items, furniture and the event Lesser and Greater Chests?
    There're plenty of items being added to events, stop hiding them all inside Locked crates!

Boss Loot
    So far so good, i would add a recipe to both platinum tier bosses and brood, these recipes would let us craft a holleythrax themed Vanity set (wing recipe-Syrillax, weapon recipe-Elite Guards, helm and armor recipe-Holleythrax).
    Other Vanity items or winter themed furniture would be appreciated as well.
    Maybe replace arc chester with Hero Lucky? Who doesnt have arc chester already?

New pets
    Overall appreciated for having 5 new pets, the downside? 4 of them are restricted to platinum users either through locks or store sale, i get the point of running a business is making money but considering the release of the new 3 arcanes, 3 new auras, aurelian set and winter tree weapons i think it's more than enough.
    Make any of the other 4 pets (Hero glacial grom/frostbitten/Hero drauger/arc glacian) lootable from Brood.
    Arc Yowie:
    Passive: whats the %rate for each different attack to happen?
    HB: replace the gl for 20/25% haste/15% HP Regen, make the dmg reduction stackable.
    AA: decrease CD to 18-20 seconds.
    Hero Glacial Grom:
    Passive: how long lasts the freeze?
    HB: add +20/30 Str,Dex,Int.
    AA: does the freeze ability granted to the passive work for any pet that has this as a slotted aa?
    Frostbitten:
    Passive: add a 5%chance to freeze to the 5seconds fire DOT.
    HB: make dmg stacking.
    AA: decrease CD to 23-25seconds.
    Hero Drauger:
    Passive: is the extra dmg stacking? Does the dot also trigger the 15% dmg Buff?
    AA: whats the %rate for the stun to happen?

Kraken items
    Artifact: make all have the 20dmg we all know warriors have no use for miserable extra 400hp, same goes for rogues and that extra 3.5% crit.
    Give a passive effect that reduces kraken weapons CD by 3-4seconds OR increases their proc rate by 15%.
    Ring: change proc into "chance on attack" instead of "chance on killing".
    Make the proc stack up to 4 times.
    Belt: change proc into "chance on attack" no point on making it a proc that gives extra luck/gl if we have killed the enemy already before the proc activates.
    Replace gl buff for a 5%hp Regen/Leech/Poison dot.
    Do these items have a cd? If so, whats the CD for each item?
    Are there any buffs to be expected for kraken weapons? Sword needs a Buff, idk others.

Holley set
    Good addition, hopefully weapons have some kind of winter/ice themed proc WITHOUT a cd.

Others
    Again Brood requires flamestones to enter, ppl is already busy enough farming energies dying of boredom on hauntlet since its the most efficient place to farm them. Make an item like there used to be that allow us to enter Brood as long as this item is in our inventory, make it even cost 1k-5k tokens if you want. I have full Crafting slots, cant think of the despair of someone with only 5 slots.
    The addition of a point boosting elixir is completely unnecessary, hopefully this isnt implemented on further events.

Expected more from winter event, anyway, Merry Christmas.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to flashio For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Default New artifacts.

Hey,
    I wanna say few things about new artifacts.

1. The mage one gives 20.00 damage which is crazy amount.

2. Rogue one, is giving 3.5% Crit which is useless.
    look at my stats wearing MYTHIC set which doesnt give much crit, and look at the crit stats-

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	‏‏לכידה.PNG 
Views:	160 
Size:	274.7 KB 
ID:	251299

so that 3.5% crit will have no benefit for rogue players unless they have very low dex.

3. Warrior also gets a very minor buff from that artifact (400hp)

Suggestion:
    1) Make Mage one 10.00 damage
    2) Remove crit stat, since we all have 100% crit, and replace it with 5% critical damage
    3) Remove warrior HP buff from the Artifact and replace it with 5% haste.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Synergia For This Useful Post:

13.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #151
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,174 Posts

10 Damage is too low since Sorcerers already get +10 Damage from the moldy old Level 76 Artifact. That said, we'll consider tuning it down a bit.

Good point about crit. Happy to consider changing this to crit damage for Rogues.

Less excited about the lil haste boost to Warriors but we'll discuss it.

Best wishes!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    Tier Rewards
    Gold and Platinum Tier are a complete joke, crate tokens? Instead of adding a decent pet/egg or decently designed Vanity item/set on plat tier we get the always super useful crate tokens, seriously now, Who thought this was a good idea? Crate tokens have no use, wait nvm, we can use them to buy Ebon weapons/drag weapons/bunch of eggs and arc shard, I guess everyone (everyone who has already opened locks to gather these tokens ofc) will go for arc shard since all the other stuff is useless.
    If you are adding a Jewel Chest I highly encourage you to improve this chest since we all know the vast majority will get a standard jwl that will never be used, let the gamble for Locked Chests, we need decent rewards from tiers.
    The titles are good, merrymaker is a nice change to the usual single colored titles.

Lb Rewards
    1 different set for each week, why? The single set recolored for each week was good alrdy imo, guess the rewards being tradeable kinda makes up for it.
    The overall Reward distributions seem fair tho top 5 should get a banner as well.
    Make Badge or banner bound to lb Runners, something should stay bound otherwise whats the point? Anyone could buy the whole Rewards and pretend they actually won the lb.

Token Vendor
    Hopefully im wrong on this one but from what I've read, Vendor only has recipes to craft locks, auras (that require the actual aura only obtainable through locks), Teddy bears with hats (that require buying the bear with platinum) and the new point booster lix.
    Where are the pets, Vanity items, furniture and the event Lesser and Greater Chests?
    There're plenty of items being added to events, stop hiding them all inside Locked crates!

Boss Loot
    So far so good, i would add a recipe to both platinum tier bosses and brood, these recipes would let us craft a holleythrax themed Vanity set (wing recipe-Syrillax, weapon recipe-Elite Guards, helm and armor recipe-Holleythrax).

New pets
    Overall appreciated for having 5 new pets, the downside? 4 of them are restricted to platinum users either through locks or store sale, i get the point of running a business is making money but considering the release of the new 3 arcanes, 3 new auras, aurelian set and winter tree weapons i think it's more than enough.
    Make any of the other 4 pets (Hero glacial grom/frostbitten/Hero drauger/arc glacian) lootable from Brood.
    Arc Yowie:
    HB: replace the gl for 20/25% haste/15% HP Regen, make the dmg reduction stackable.
    Hero Glacial Grom:
    AA: does the freeze ability granted to the passive work for any pet that has this as a slotted aa?
    Frostbitten:
    Hero Drauger:

Kraken items
    Artifact: make all have the 20dmg we all know warriors have no use for miserable extra 400hp, same goes for rogues and that extra 3.5% crit.
    Give a passive effect that reduces kraken weapons CD by 3-4seconds OR increases their proc rate by 15%.
    Belt: change proc into "chance on attack" no point on making it a proc that gives extra luck/gl if we have killed the enemy already before the proc activates.
    Are there any buffs to be expected for kraken weapons? Sword needs a Buff, idk others.

Holley set
    Good addition, hopefully weapons have some kind of winter/ice themed proc WITHOUT a cd.

Others
    Again Brood requires flamestones to enter, ppl is already busy enough farming energies dying of boredom on hauntlet since its the most efficient place to farm them. Make an item like there used to be that allow us to enter Brood as long as this item is in our inventory, make it even cost 1k-5k tokens if you want. I have full Crafting slots, cant think of the despair of someone with only 5 slots.
    The addition of a point boosting elixir is completely unnecessary, hopefully this isnt implemented on further events.

Bruh i can't even type this within typing machine

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Wow…
    Traceable lb vanities and different design vanities each week!? Thats actually really awesome! Tons of content this time.
    Awesome job STS!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Pooooooog. Only aura recipes in vendor?? No vanity sets? Aww thats a bummer. And would it be possible for u guys to remove the jewels detail on the gold arlor winterfest vanity? They look bad tbh and if its going in store itd be nicer to not have those goofy jewels

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Tier Rewards

Lb Rewards

Token Vendor

Boss Loot

New pets
    Arc Yowie:
    Hero Glacial Grom:
    Frostbitten:
    Hero Drauger:

Kraken items

Holley set

Others

Said reality is that they won't even read your constructive criticism and suggestions, they'll probably do nothing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Thats besides the point, even prior 2017 when lb vanities used to be tradable, there was always something exclusive to the player who ran it. It serves as a souvenir lb runners collect over time.

Lb becomes pointless when literally everything can be traded. I hope this gets looked at again, as this type of reward system is actually a downgrade for lb players and the integrity of what a leaderboard should possess.
    I don't understand how lb rewards being tradable is an issue to you. If you don't want the item/vanity then don't get it.

And if you run event to get on lb, then you'll get the prize anyway, so you can just keep it instead of selling it.

And those who didn't have time to run at least have a chance to buy it, so in the end everyone's happy

I personally wish that I could sell my halloween lb vanity set, because I didn't like it and only wanted the banner+badge. And I know others would like to own it. So.

Sendt fra min Mi 10 med Tapatalk

20.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #157
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,174 Posts

Tier Rewards

Lb Rewards

Token Vendor

Boss Loot

New pets
    Arc Yowie:
    Hero Glacial Grom:
    Frostbitten:
    Hero Drauger:

Kraken items

Holley set

Others

Thanks for all the suggestions! They are very much appreciated.

To improve on previous years' events we moved what would normally be Tier rewards into loot. The intention is to bring excitement back to the game zones as opposed to piling it all on the accumulation of score. I think criticism here is totally fair but I am committed to seeing if this approach is the improvement I'm looking for (and if it isn't we'll try something else in the future).

Your "is this a joke," and "is this a prank" comments obscure the constructive aspects of your post. Not sure you want constructive feedback yourself, but there it is ;-)

I'll discuss your Pet feedback with the team but on the surface it all seems unnecessary and OP to the extent that we'd just be creating more balance problems. I completely understand wanting to throw more numbers and preferred numbers at the Pets you (maybe kinda) like, but with so much power going around already I feel like these are in the right spot. Of course, if I'm suddenly looking at a failed battery of Pet Egg offerings then I'll think again about how much power to stack on 2023 Pets starting with Lunar New Year.

Your Kraken Battle Sign (AA) suggestions are good and match up with other players' suggestions. Changing them all to +20 Damage is not the right move - but giving them all +10 Damage is probably okay. Though the Sorcerer's 76 gives them +10 Damage, the impact of +120 Primary Stat is still profound.

I agree that the Kraken Battle Belt and Ring should proc on damage instead of kill. The reasoning for putting the proc on kill was to encourage endgame players to include 'minion kills' in their strategies. Unfortunately, one piece of 81 Arcane gear isn't going to change anyone's assumptions about how they need to play content - so switching it to 'on damage' gives us a more powerful and attractive item.

As for the stat changes on the procs, I'd ask that you play with these items for a week or so and let us know if you still feel that these specific changes should be considered. We have been running with these new pieces for several weeks and have made countless changes to the stat offerings and the procs and feel very good about the overall performance.

Thanks for your continued support, and Happy Holidays!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

i hope there is 40% plat sale and 2x plat

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

Is the tear elix stashable? Asking for my 15 level 81 chars

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Senpaikazu24 View Post
    @cinco remove this plzzz bruuhhhh

Run fair no need like this

Give the poor a chance for the upcoming christmas event fight fair no need 15% boost score like this...

Sent from my RMX2061 using Tapatalk
    Agreed +100