Hey Cinco!

I am currently messing with sets and the damage seems to cap at 65,000 damage no matter what set I use, I tried the exterminator set that gives 200% stacking, bone devil that gives 300% stacking and I tried a few other including the new bling set which is supposed to do 4x damage. I even got a dragkin vanity shield to try and mix the bone devil and exterminator sets to see if I could get 500% stacking damage and no matter what it says it always seems to cap out just short of 65,000 damage. Is this a bug? Are the sets not properly adjusted? Or is this intended to better balance the game? Something to take note of is that I did this without a daily elixer so I don't know if that would change it yet until later when I get it and find out. Also the winter gauntlet seems to be insanely hard I have pretty much all the best gear in the game and it's still terrifying to try to clear wave 20 to fight boss even though I'm kiting to not get hit it's still possible to get one shot or run out of time. 99/100 times my entire team will be dead long before wave 20.

Ty for reading.
~Azraeldaim