Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Winter Week 1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

they already said that there will be no unlocked crates that will be added on event vendor for this year.

Just hit plat tier then go back to farming e.sunk or just spend your remaining time with your loved ones

Still hoping to see them add at least frozen or winter themed furnitures on event vendor tho.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Uhmm maybe add a purchasable guildhall slot on event vendor via event tokens? We really don't see any use of the tokens that we gained from event bosses.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

i just dont understand the fact that you guys made each tiers has different score point to earn by players and even people with same tier gaining slightly different amount of points which making lb rng. Just make all tiers has same amount point that can be earned by players. if all tier rewards that most people think its worthless, at least change the leaderboard system for the energy events.

Sent from my SM-A536W using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ketx View Post
    i just dont understand the fact that you guys made each tiers has different score point to earn by players and even people with same tier gaining slightly different amount of points which making lb rng. Just make all tiers has same amount point that can be earned by players. if all tier rewards that most people think its worthless, at least change the leaderboard system for the energy events.

This is to minimize the tie thingy which is i approve and support LB is a competitive thing you can't just contact someone and say "hey let's tie here and there" where's the competition? That's why points kinda random but they do have like range which gives like syri 60-80

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

i think top 5 LB players of each class needs a trophy or something that is untradable to show proof that they worked hard on an event since all LB rewards are tradable this time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post
    This is to minimize the tie thingy which is i approve and support LB is a competitive thing you can't just contact someone and say "hey let's tie here and there" where's the competition? That's why points kinda random but they do have like range which gives like syri 60-80
    how rng make competitive? and plus mmo is not about competitive. its about grinding and this is just to see who has the most luck to get to top 5 in lb. if this rng fest system goes for another years, we are just rolling a dice to see who have greatest numbers in this game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

how rng make competitive? and plus mmo is not about competitive. its about grinding and this is just to see who has the most luck to get to top 5 in lb. if this rng fest system goes for another years, we are just rolling a dice to see who have greatest numbers in this game

It's been like this for a year something lol like i said bossess have range of pts they gave which rng example of syri can give 60-80 pts doesn't seem like a big deal propose as more competitive play and keep on grinding were talking about LB aspect not the whole mmo aspect the LB , if u can't accept it cry about it's been going for a year already lmao I'd rather have this than 20-30 people tie on top 10 lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

i actually dont think you know the definition of competitive and rng fest that we are dealing with in game. its not gonna be 20-30 people that will be in same rank cuz many will buy tons of energy kits with plats or golds. Competitive play means is that each players compete with their mechanical skills in gaming community but for this, its who has spend time more and has most luck on this event. if you think im crying about that while im suggesting thing, are you ok? and i dont know what to tell you bruh. Unbelieveable, insulting me when i just given a suggestion.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ketx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post
    It's been like this for a year something lol like i said bossess have range of pts they gave which rng example of syri can give 60-80 pts doesn't seem like a big deal propose as more competitive play and keep on grinding were talking about LB aspect not the whole mmo aspect the LB , if u can't accept it cry about it's been going for a year already lmao I'd rather have this than 20-30 people tie on top 10 lol
    Think of this, u run with some1. Same party, same bosses all the time. he/she is #5, u are #6

your points are similar but u just so happened to get the lesser number in the rng
    You - 60 60 70 80 60 60 80 70 80 70 60 60 - 810
    #5 - 80 80 80 60 80 60 80 70 70 60 80 80 - 880
    10 mins later u will be 1600, #5 will be 1800,
    20 mins later u will be 2500, #5 might be 2900

for the same time spent, same party, same bosses. u happened to get lower, hence u are #6.

Why does rng decide ur position like that.
    What if u lose the lb because of this?
    U are okay with this? u spent the same time as other person, might have been more time too. but he/she just happened to get lucky in the rng number...
    How is that in anyway fair? this is not a gamble like the locked crates are.

And this was one of the main reasons for the pisces having a guaranteed proc. At some things, rng is disadvantageous.

And people do not want rng. we can see how there are guaranteed loots, guaranteed procs being brought in the game.
    There must be assurance for the time spent/money spent. not just rng/luck

Yes the tie is not wanted, dont want 10 people tie. but at the same time, dont want rng to choose a number from 60-80 and decide the place on the lb

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TurnBackTime View Post
    Think of this, u run with some1. Same party, same bosses all the time. he/she is #5, u are #6

your points are similar but u just so happened to get the lesser number in the rng

for the same time spent, same party, same bosses. u happened to get lower, hence u are #6.

U are okay with this? u spent the same time as other person, might have been more time too. but he/she just happened to get lucky in the rng number...

And this was one of the main reasons for the pisces having a guaranteed proc. At some things, rng is disadvantageous.

And people do not want rng. we can see how there are guaranteed loots, guaranteed procs being brought in the game.

Yes the tie is not wanted, dont want 10 people tie. but at the same time, dont want rng to choose a number from 60-80 and decide the place on the lb
    Reality 2 dudes won't have the same time spent running if ever so ur clear speed will decide which one will take the competitive spot for LB always has been that's why people form fastest pt you all complain just now when this thing been around for a year the 60-80 was just an example that there's a range for points i don't know exactly hm the gap between them if your asking I'm okay with this ofc i am like why not been around for a year people already adapt on this kind of point system a lot of factors are in play when playing lb we all know u wont be together 24/7 one of you has to take a break different time zone etc. So this thing will now depends which one can clear faster and the one who clear faster than the other even with same consistency he will most likely win the spot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

My feedback,

- elixir makes it feel way less fun, there is a noticeable difference between running with this without. Rather would not see this comming back as LB already could be gold intensive and should be more competitive.

- no way to spend tokens is a missed opportunity, got warmt elixir for couple years now

- titles missing for t5, something untradable should be added showing of the effort of all runners and upcoming runners.

- boss fights done well, enjoy the way bosses spawn. Missed the option for solo but ways around it are known.

- timer for leaderboard should be added in leaderboard for Weekly reset.

- venal names arent correct right now, different stats under same names can cause confusion.

- switching up between 3 different weeks and full month should be done, longer events are challenging in a complete different way.

Grats to leaderboard runners of week 1!
    Hope feedback can help sts
    @Cinco @asommers

Xsaku, Xhiroshi, Xbibi

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G996B met Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

believe or not speed doesnt even matter on how much points you get. it obviously decide which one has the most energy kits and the luck. wut?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ketx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

believe or not speed doesnt even matter on how much points you get. it obviously decide which one has the most energy kits and the luck. wut?

And lix lol

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G996B met Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TurnBackTime View Post

Do you know how probability works? The next person has equal chance of getting low points in their run as the first person.

In the long run, it makes minimal difference. It just depends on who has the time/effort/gold to spend on energies.

Those who spend more resources deserve the spots.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    Do you know how probability works? The next person has equal chance of getting low points in their run as the first person.

In the long run, it makes minimal difference. It just depends on who has the time/effort/gold to spend on energies.

Those who spend more resources deserve the spots.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    minimal difference? lets say 2 guys run at the same time and have same amount of energy. one guy could get 60 points in all run and other guy get 80 points in all run. literally the guy who get 60 points in all run need to run event a lot more than other guy who get 80 points in all run. if thats not biggest difference and rng fest, idk what to tell you.
    probably best to get rid of lb system for event specifically and focus on tier rewards

18.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #116
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,503 Posts

Continue Winter feedback in Week 2 thread here!

-ALS