Thread: Blessing of Vitality change

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Blessing of Vitality change

Health regen has been a weird stat all through the game so far. Any ability that "Increases Health Regeneration for a short time" is regarded as useless, as the health that is regenerated is negligible compared to using a potion. The potion use is a whole other story though. My suggestion for Blessing of Vitality is to put an actual Heal Over Time (HoT) on the party, maybe 100 health over 5 seconds or so. (The cooldown would stay the same) This would make spike damage MUCH less fearful, reduce the need for using potions, and make the enchantress have another ability in their arsenal that can keep the party alive, while staying true to thier class ideology.

Just my 2 cents .... thoughts? Spacetime or otherwise?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I agree, and also there should be an extra skill slot in between the vitual joy stick and the minimap. people Please tell me and cageymage if you like these ideas.
    http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac50/EliteFlamin/atomicenergy-2.jpgHonored Master of The Crusaders of Legend PLoading --- Warrior --- Level 21 EliteFlamin --- Archer --- Level 47

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I like the button idea, heres space for 1-2 buttons.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Pretty nice idea for Blessing of Vitality. The Enchantresses definitely need some more ways to heal their party and 100 hp over 5 seconds doesn't sound that bad at all.

As for adding another skill button... hmm... I just don't want the screen to get cluttered.
    Goregrind - Warrior - Alterra
    Venom Guild
    http://venom.forumn.net/index.htm