Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gold loot sets

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

stop with item GL please.. that will make bunch of gold out there.. with high risk of banning

Mt. Everest or sometimes under SpaceTimeStudio’s Basement
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Default Gold loot sets

It is now confirmed that the drop rate it reduced. Thank you for fixing the drop rate Sts! That way i could spend 5k plat knowing it’s gonna be worth it. Thank you!

Ps. i spent 7.4k plat. Don’t tell my girlfriend please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tampia View Post
    It is now confirmed that the drop rate it reduced. Thank you for fixing the drop rate Sts! That way i could spend 5k plat knowing it’s gonna be worth it. Thank you!

Ps. i spent 7.4k plat. Don’t tell my girlfriend please.
    who confirmed this?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KIDOFLUCK View Post
    who confirmed this?
    I opened locks again cuz I bought another 1.7k plat, it still does drop but the rate is all normal now. Idk i just noticed it cuz I spent all 1.7k plat again and I didn’t get that much set like yesterday which is better. You’ll also notice in auction that people aren’t rush selling venal sets anymore. I know sts didn’t make an update to this but i kept opening locks and I noticed that the drop rate on Gold Loot Sets are reduced. Ps. I’m opening Massive chest for greater pull.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

We are being spoon-fed like never before. If you think that mindlessly farming gold with newly revised insta proc kraken armors and weapons that were never needed considering how easy it was already with mythics, paired with dirt cheap high gl sets so everyone can suddenly own the best ones without effort - then you might want to reconsider one important feature of an MMORPG, which is gear progression.

People used to start farming with low seperate gl pieces in order to gradually obtain better and better gear to progress the game faster. However, the last three months have demonstrated how the game is dying sooner.

They made every item/pet available to everyone, destroying the quality of gameplay - there is no such thing as difficulty anymore, and no strategy is required. Just a bunch of rants how certain stuff hasn't already been given to them for free.

Enjoy the insane inflation rates soon more to hit us. I'm expecting a never ending loop of threads where stuff had suddenly rosed from mAnIpUlAtIoN instead of the billions of gold farmed daily, demanding and pressuring developers to re-release more stuff they can't work for instead.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    We are being spoon-fed like never before. If you think that mindlessly farming gold with newly revised insta proc kraken armors and weapons that were never needed considering how easy it was already with mythics, paired with dirt cheap high gl sets so everyone can suddenly own the best ones without effort - then you might want to reconsider one important feature of an MMORPG, which is gear progression.

People used to start farming with low seperate gl pieces in order to gradually obtain better and better gear to progress the game faster. However, the last three months have demonstrated how the game is dying sooner.

They made every item/pet available to everyone, destroying the quality of gameplay - there is no such thing as difficulty anymore, and no strategy is required. Just a bunch of rants how certain stuff hasn't already been given to them for free.

Enjoy the insane inflation rates soon more to hit us. I'm expecting a never ending loop of threads where stuff had suddenly rosed from mAnIpUlAtIoN instead of the billions of gold farmed daily, demanding and pressuring developers to re-release more stuff they can't work for instead.

Well said +1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

+111

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Every mmorpg has done something to make the new player progression substantially easy (compared to launch ) in the coming years to encourage new players to venture into the game since after so so many years of events, contests and expansions, even a AL veteran who has taken a long break won't be able to understand a few aspects of the changed game.

They have to adapt to the challenges they face. And as you mentioned (dying sooner).. It's actually the opposite , there's a sma chance that new, recently joined players can start making their gold and buying whatever they wanted, getting that rewarding experience in them so they stick and invite more to play(where we were at one point).

Since you have posted here, talking about the complete drop of the high tier gold loot set prices, there's a chance that the new up and coming players will get a taste of what those very small group of rich players were farming for.

And yes inflation is going to hit hard and lets hope to keep up with it. After all ,you guys wanted the 999m cap and unlimited alts.
    So STS doing their thing. Honestly I saw this coming with the 1B gold farm achievement. But,

Let's get them more players. High time for a small revival.
    Merry Christmas.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Could someone explain to me what happened in Dark Legends? I see it referenced in this thread but I don't play it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Yup.. after everyone gets their awakes and starts farming everyone will complain about "why did x vanity rise so much it was only x before??" People don't think of how this will affect the game in the long run

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Xuds For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    Every mmorpg has done something to make the new player progression substantially easy (compared to launch ) in the coming years to encourage new players to venture into the game since after so so many years of events, contests and expansions, even a AL veteran who has taken a long break won't be able to understand a few aspects of the changed game.

They have to adapt to the challenges they face. And as you mentioned (dying sooner).. It's actually the opposite , there's a sma chance that new, recently joined players can start making their gold and buying whatever they wanted, getting that rewarding experience in them so they stick and invite more to play(where we were at one point).

Since you have posted here, talking about the complete drop of the high tier gold loot set prices, there's a chance that the new up and coming players will get a taste of what those very small group of rich players were farming for.

And yes inflation is going to hit hard and lets hope to keep up with it. After all ,you guys wanted the 999m cap and unlimited alts.
    So STS doing their thing. Honestly I saw this coming with the 1B gold farm achievement. But,

Merry Christmas.
    Actually, its a common symptom of a dying game to rapidly just hand out outrageous droprates, its also very odd to toss out 3 new arcs in one event behind paywalls. Lots of paid deals and schemes coming out of nowhere.

Anyways, there's no sense of accomplishment anymore. There is nothing to progress when everything is handed out.

Look at the actual content though? All these unecessary gears behind paywalls to play 1 map that comes close to brakenridge difficulty. Idk how a new player would feel once they realize how shallow the direction of the game actually goes.

This attempt of developers being too generous provides temporary pleasure, band-aid solutions. Bigger problems (some had already occured) will arise.

Merry Xmas!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post

Merry Christmas.
    If they would really want to "help beginners" without turbohuge inflation then they would increase drop rate only for desire-greed sets at most. There's a higher chance that poor and rich players will quit AL when they see future prices of vanities.
    Increased droprate only for desire-greed sets + gold sink events (i mean real gold sink, not events where players are buying energy from other players so amount of gold in circulation is still same, I even made a thread about that in AL suggestions) would be a much better idea - poor players would get a gl sets for beginners and rich people would spend poor players gold on real gold sink events, which would help with inflation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

@Cinco @asommers

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Been saying this for years.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

because devs loves us, also new player