Thread: Dropproblems, my experience

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Have you considered an atlternative that seems to fit?

Quote Originally Posted by Akaee View Post
    Trying to get the white bats i ran roof assaillent over and over with my main. He now has almost 150 k kills, no luck. I decided to do a test.

I made an alt i ran roof as soon as i could but also other maps dropped loads of vanities to me. On roof no bats bleeeeh but loads of socialite legs. Seemed i had my lucky char in my alt. Then the count came on 10 k, demon achievement. I had NO vanity whatsoever since! Also pinks seemed to drop less. Looks like high killcount is killing the droprate. Hard work gets rewarded with bad luck. For me it seems there is a serious problem with the dropmeachanics.
    While running for vanities with my high level alts i noticed that certain powers used yeilded less drops, period. When killing mobs with rats i noticed way fewer drops, than with jump and blades. To test my theory i started using SKILLS than inflict more body jarring attacks and noticed just more gems and everything else dropping in greater numbers. I suggest to you it has little to do with the level, and more to do with the types of skills used. Lower levels cant use attacks like rats, or fire, so they have no choice but to use the skills with body jarring effect. Try changing the skill you use and you will start seeing more drops

AZI

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Azi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azi View Post
    While running for vanities with my high level alts i noticed that certain powers used yeilded less drops, period. When killing mobs with rats i noticed way fewer drops, than with jump and blades. To test my theory i started using SKILLS than inflict more body jarring attacks and noticed just more gems and everything else dropping in greater numbers. I suggest to you it has little to do with the level, and more to do with the types of skills used. Lower levels cant use attacks like rats, or fire, so they have no choice but to use the skills with body jarring effect. Try changing the skill you use and you will start seeing more drops

AZI
    This is seriously the last theory anyone has to hear lol. Luck luck luck luck and luck is all it is.