Thread: Winter token event NPC ( Vendor )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Default Winter token event NPC ( Vendor )

put some improvement in the npc of the winter event for the tokens there is no way to cheer up playing if there is no right objective in spending the tokens, many have already stopped, last year the unlocked giving plat and gold and some items was a great idea I don't know why this year has not, and balance the set gl drop rate equal to arcane equipment there are still many days left of the event.

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Well developers has their own theory about "gold sink"... Avarice 3/3 set now is 7m. Theres still 17 days, so my prediction ava set is 2m for 3/3 set. I wonder how this helps with gold sink. Let's just put the trust in developers, they spent lots more hours in this game than us.

And to clarify, assommers in official winter event feedback thread has justified that no changes will be made to the token vendor.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Izannagi View Post
    Well developers has their own theory about "gold sink"... Avarice 3/3 set now is 7m. Theres still 17 days, so my prediction ava set is 2m for 3/3 set. I wonder how this helps with gold sink. Let's just put the trust in developers, they spent lots more hours in this game than us.

And to clarify, assommers in official winter event feedback thread has justified that no changes will be made to the token vendor.
    Fr? Token vendor gonna stuck like that for 3 weeks? Bruh 10k token stuck nothing to spend on

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post
    Fr? Token vendor gonna stuck like that for 3 weeks? Bruh 10k token stuck nothing to spend on
    I agree, I kept hitting back to my endpoint of 10k tokens since the only items I could buy was the water elix & the crate recipe that made no sense to kept spending on but had no choice to since there is literally NOTHING to buy other than those 2.

- Living in a delusional state -

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lim Weibin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post
    Yes bro, unless they change their mind xD..now im just chilling running and selling weak flame and zodias while waiting for rahabkor to open..gotta try new avarice i bought for 7m one set haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Izannagi View Post
    Yes bro, unless they change their mind xD..now im just chilling running and selling weak flame and zodias while waiting for rahabkor to open..gotta try new avarice i bought for 7m one set haha
    I also wanna try my venal but can't find the time I'm running lb for this week T-T hope they add something in vendor at least to cope with this boring no loot event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

really wondering why theyre so adamant on keeping the vendor empty, like atleast give us some recolored trash vanity piece to spend tokens on, just anything really.
    never thought we'd come to the point theres more to buy with vardan valley vales than event tokens but here we are

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I agree with giving unlockeds in the event zone vendor. Make them cost between 250-500? It wouldn’t matter. Event map is short to run, bosses are quick to kill, and if I remember right, cause it’s been a few days since I did hatching grounds, boss there gives only pts. You can obtain tokens quickly, refill essences as you run map and kill brood, and just open and enjoy the thrill of obtaining some colorful tiers of gear.

If this interest you, send a notification to Ign in my Signature. :-)
    Leader of <Married> Guild (Private) Heart Of Darkness Ring Est. Oct. 31 2019

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Meh most people stopped playing after the nerf of locks. There is nothing to buy now so why waste time when you don't want to run lb. It's pointless and tier rewards are useless and not worth

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jho View Post
    Meh most people stopped playing after the nerf of locks. There is nothing to buy now so why waste time when you don't want to run lb. It's pointless and tier rewards are useless and not worth
    They didn't Nerf the locks