Thread: Experience Kits

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfor View Post
    I'm not against the idea, even though I don't personally like XP-kits or XP-orbs - but I just find it funny how dependent everyone is from XP kits : D

I remember when everyone wanted the new cap be like "leveling like old days" - and then STS released the L105-110 CAP without XP orbs or XP kits - but then everyone started complaining why XP-orbs and XP-kits are not abailable on 105-110 CAP. They tried their best to listen the community by doing 105-110 CAP completly without XP-orbs and -Kits, but it's fact that you can't always please everyone, and there is always some crowd of people complaining about everything they do.

My opinion from the beginning has been that the XP-kits were a mistake and XP-orbs should be possible to disabled via settings - because I want to level up one of my characters completely without XP-orbs, but at this point I've lost hope that they'll ever make it possible for me.
    Everybody has their opinion and I do understand yours.

As for the “old days” I’m sure you understand, that was then, this is now. Pocket Legends was a big part of my childhood, I had time back then to get straight into the grind after school with no other worries in the world.

I’m sure many people are in the same situation as I am, I have a lot of things preventing me from playing PL as much as I use to, therefore, I’d like to use the experience kits I purchased in order to level my characters so I can do what I enjoy as a capped player.

If you have the time to cap multiple toons the OG way, good for you. The point I’m making here is not everybody does now.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Absolize For This Useful Post: