Quote Originally Posted by Endpoints View Post
I understand your situation, I've missed years of content from the game because of irl reasons. But I won't asked to make things easier for myself when I know it would affect others and the game as a whole. just way too early to enable the use of xp kits rn, specially if you can level up easily on the current event.
I don’t understand, making it easier for other players who don’t have time to cap does not affect you or any other player that wants to level the original way. If you want to do it that way, knock yourself out, no one is going to stop you.

It will increase endgame activity because it allows more people who aren’t motivated for the huge grind, and I feel that should be the end goal here. Having more 115 players in the game helps both the PvE and PvP situations.

I also missed out on content, but it is not like I’m asking him to bring back anything from previous events or previous fast caps. I’m asking Cinco to allow the use of Experience Kits for the players who want to use them, it’s always an option.

I am in no way asking for any old items or any fast cap rewards to return, I just want to see the game active again and this would be an easy solution.