Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arcane 81 ring rework

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Default Arcane 81 ring rework

Lets be realistic, +25 primary stat when we have an average base stat of 2k+ is not going to do anything. Changing the proc to do something like "Immune to damage for 3s with a 8s cooldown pve only" or "+200 primary stat for 15s with a 23s cooldown" or "Grants the power of banishing! For 10 seconds your attacks dots included have a 10% chance to banish normal mobs. Bosses are not affected." or "Crashing Hurricane, waves spawn around the player dealing damage to near by mobs. Damage is base player damage x10 for war, x4 for rog, x7 for mage. Procs that grant damage buffs do not affect the damage dealt nor does 6x str ult."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Lets be realistic, +25 primary stat when we have an average base stat of 2k+ is not going to do anything. Changing the proc to do something like "Immune to damage for 3s with a 8s cooldown pve only" or "+200 primary stat for 15s with a 23s cooldown" or "Grants the power of banishing! For 10 seconds your attacks dots included have a 10% chance to banish normal mobs. Bosses are not affected." or "Crashing Hurricane, waves spawn around the player dealing damage to near by mobs. Damage is base player damage x10 for war, x4 for rog, x7 for mage. Procs that grant damage buffs do not affect the damage dealt nor does 6x str ult."
    Ring always get the worse proc's ever, this should've changed with the kraken one, but it didn't, hopefully we can see a rework

Enviado de meu M2102J20SG usando o Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

+1 ring need a rework

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Not everything needs to incredibly strong. The game is already super easy with krak weapon and armor.

Fine how it is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    Not everything needs to incredibly strong. The game is already super easy with krak weapon and armor.

Fine how it is.
    You proved my point here. Why add more arcane 81 gears if the procs are going to be bad and the stats are beaten by the profiteer ring.

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

8.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Thanks for the suggestion but this doesn't need "a rework."

As for the specific suggestion: it's a totally game-breaking ultra proc that would make this item the only ring you'll ever need (as opposed to remaining the interesting choice that it is currently).

Best wishes, and I hope you are all having a Happy Holiday!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post

As for the specific suggestion: it's a totally game-breaking ultra proc that would make this item the only ring you'll ever need (as opposed to remaining the interesting choice that it is currently).

Hopefully future gear are not centered around stat boosting procs, while they are strong they are inmensily boring to play.
    Procs that actually have an interactions between the user and the target are really fun to play and gives gameplay a wider range of strategy combinations, remember Elondrian, Frost, Glintstone, Dragon, Runesteel, Corruption, Balanced, Terror. These were all really fun to use and combiné with teamates, now all we do is boost, boost, boost and more boost.

Please bring the fun back, overkill is fun for a brief moment until u realize how boring it is to mindlessly killing everything without paying any attention.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to flashio For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    Hopefully future gear are not centered around stat boosting procs, while they are strong they are inmensily boring to play.
    Procs that actually have an interactions between the user and the target are really fun to play and gives gameplay a wider range of strategy combinations, remember Elondrian, Frost, Glintstone, Dragon, Runesteel, Corruption, Balanced, Terror. These were all really fun to use and combiné with teamates, now all we do is boost, boost, boost and more boost.

Please bring the fun back, overkill is fun for a brief moment until u realize how boring it is to mindlessly killing everything without paying any attention.
    With so much power coming from items, giving out AoE procs ect would further destroy any kind of oppression from the maps. That is what is boring, game has gotten too easy with new gear, adding damage procs or whatnot is a bad idea considering how weak the hardest enemies are.

Crazy people are asking for more power when it is completely not needed, makes me wonder if im playing the same game as some of the people around here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    With so much power coming from items, giving out AoE procs ect would further destroy any kind of oppression from the maps. That is what is boring, game has gotten too easy with new gear, adding damage procs or whatnot is a bad idea considering how weak the hardest enemies are.

Crazy people are asking for more power when it is completely not needed, makes me wonder if im playing the same game as some of the people around here.
    Current enemies need a buff, I am asking for the ring to be buffed a bit because its a lv 81 arcane ring and it serves no purpose using currently since the profiteer ring is far better. Its not really anything to do with current mobs, mainly for swamp / dragkin temple lb.
    I do assume you main a rog which nukes anything in seconds regardless if you have any procs active or not. I main a warrior, you sit there for ever attacking stuff trying to kill it if you don't have any active procs.

Give some proc ideas for the ring.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

i agree the ring is a chasmal ring. hahaha

in lord of the rings the ring gives many powers, maybe look at wiki there?

damage reduction seems cool
    or maybe double strike on basic attack to balance the monotony of warrior basic attacks

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post

By any chance to add ring proc

Increase
    + 15% crit damage or Chance

This way ring might have chance on vs profiter ring

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post

Its too late we are already in the slippery slope, if the next arcanes dont give stat boosting then people wont buy it because the previous ones are stronger, which means less income for the game.
    *Sigh*
    -Skeletonmike

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Current enemies need a buff, I am asking for the ring to be buffed a bit because its a lv 81 arcane ring and it serves no purpose using currently since the profiteer ring is far better. Its not really anything to do with current mobs, mainly for swamp / dragkin temple lb.
    I do assume you main a rog which nukes anything in seconds regardless if you have any procs active or not. I main a warrior, you sit there for ever attacking stuff trying to kill it if you don't have any active procs.

Give some proc ideas for the ring.
    I agree the enemies need a buff. I actually am playing warrior atm, and agree prof is better. With a team of kraken weapon & armor users it takes nothing to melt anything in the game. Krak arti is pretty decent too.I also do not struggle to solo any area in the game because of how strong the kraken procs already are. I also run fully juiced on elixirs, that helps alot i guess and not sure if you do.

Wonder what the new upgraded version of profit ring will be? I bet that will be better than the upgraded version of this ring. Especially if mobs got a buff but its all speculation atm. If we review these 81rings for a group i see no need for anything to change. I doubt many mages or rogs struggle killing things. Im only playing warrior atm and i do fine solo idk what to tell ya

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

on second thought i think the arc81 ring is fine, but the way it's obtained isn't.

as u say, profit ring is far better, and kill ring was (is) also far better than chasmal.. nice to go with the flow brother.

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Yep prof ring best xD....

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Xyv.io For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Soft-shelled band is also a good option since it gives 20% stacking damage for 12s with no cooldown. As for the kraken ring itself, maybe changing it from a static +25 int, dex, str to something like at least +2% primary stat, +20% secondary stats might be better? Rings are more of a minor piece of gear, so I don't think they need to be crazy and on the same level of armor and weapons, but I do think the kraken ring proc should have a bigger impact than what it does now.