Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
Current enemies need a buff, I am asking for the ring to be buffed a bit because its a lv 81 arcane ring and it serves no purpose using currently since the profiteer ring is far better. Its not really anything to do with current mobs, mainly for swamp / dragkin temple lb.
I do assume you main a rog which nukes anything in seconds regardless if you have any procs active or not. I main a warrior, you sit there for ever attacking stuff trying to kill it if you don't have any active procs.

Give some proc ideas for the ring.
I agree the enemies need a buff. I actually am playing warrior atm, and agree prof is better. With a team of kraken weapon & armor users it takes nothing to melt anything in the game. Krak arti is pretty decent too.I also do not struggle to solo any area in the game because of how strong the kraken procs already are. I also run fully juiced on elixirs, that helps alot i guess and not sure if you do.

Wonder what the new upgraded version of profit ring will be? I bet that will be better than the upgraded version of this ring. Especially if mobs got a buff but its all speculation atm. If we review these 81rings for a group i see no need for anything to change. I doubt many mages or rogs struggle killing things. Im only playing warrior atm and i do fine solo idk what to tell ya