Thread: Dev/Design team, my last suggestion

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Default Dev/Design team, my last suggestion

It seems like PL life cycle is in a strictly "remake and recolor" mode for new content - aside from the new Christmas items (credit where it's due, I think they are great).
    It makes sense, it's efficient and PL is not the breadwinner so it's clear other Legend games are on the back burner.
    We need to curtail our expectations accordingly.

With that being said, can we get some insight into dev/design decisions so we know what to ask for as a community?

It feels like a waste of time when we make suggestions that (while might not fall on deaf ears) are simply impractical as a business investment for STS so are ignored.

Here's my last "suggestion" as a community member that cares about the lifecycle of PL:

The team should make a scheduled update for PL. I don't really care if it's monthly, bi-monthly, etc., but consistency would be key.

Someone from the team should take one community idea in whatever time period is required. (maybe decide this by the highest engagement forum suggestion of the month - as long as the suggestion is feasible) and put it into PL. PL suggestions are currently in a state of thousands of suggestions with almost all of them being ignored. I have had multiple of my suggestions put into the game, and most of them were from 10-second replies on announcement posts, rather than my fleshed-out forum suggestions with game mechanic changes that would greatly enhance PL. I think a monthly or bi-monthly community update that would be mostly QoL stuff that should be anyways would be a healthy shift from the current system of submitting a suggestion as a lottery that the right person will see it and agree enough to care.

Having a scheduled update would remove pressure from the devs of having to constantly update, and will also promote community engagement and trust in the dev team for the future of PL.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvatwo For This Useful Post:

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Probably because their new gen technology is AL. I think they're doing fine with the updates. But good read.

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump