it would be nice if this expansion received an update to the health of itself. It's great to have a map to farm a good amount of gold, but without Grinding and varieties of rewards, everything becomes monotonous. My humble suggestion is that the maps be reformulated with a new game proposal, different from the current one, so that one map connects to the other as it was in the expansion of the mausoleum... with floors that increase in difficulty, but in this case it would be the " deep". like the deeper it gets, the deeper it gets and the harder it gets too. for example: in deep 1 it would be equivalent to the elite sunken fleet that would remain open as it is, and the others would only be unlocked after completing deep 1 (sunken fleet) and so on until the final deep that would be the dragon map that I don't remember ... that would make the game more challenging , since in my reasoning everything would have an increasing difficulty as it progressed, the last "deep" being terribly difficult compared to the sunken fleet... Consequently, they would have to improve the rewards each time more as the progress between the deeps was completed, but I don't just say gold, but eggs and materials only found in the deepest depths of zodias. In conjunction with this, the improved token vendor of zodias npc would improve more and more. I believe this would please 100% of players. Give your opinions below i appreciate ur attention :]

Enviado de meu moto g(8) usando o Tapatalk