Thread: About current expansion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default About current expansion

it would be nice if this expansion received an update to the health of itself. It's great to have a map to farm a good amount of gold, but without Grinding and varieties of rewards, everything becomes monotonous. My humble suggestion is that the maps be reformulated with a new game proposal, different from the current one, so that one map connects to the other as it was in the expansion of the mausoleum... with floors that increase in difficulty, but in this case it would be the " deep". like the deeper it gets, the deeper it gets and the harder it gets too. for example: in deep 1 it would be equivalent to the elite sunken fleet that would remain open as it is, and the others would only be unlocked after completing deep 1 (sunken fleet) and so on until the final deep that would be the dragon map that I don't remember ... that would make the game more challenging , since in my reasoning everything would have an increasing difficulty as it progressed, the last "deep" being terribly difficult compared to the sunken fleet... Consequently, they would have to improve the rewards each time more as the progress between the deeps was completed, but I don't just say gold, but eggs and materials only found in the deepest depths of zodias. In conjunction with this, the improved token vendor of zodias npc would improve more and more. I believe this would please 100% of players. Give your opinions below i appreciate ur attention :]

Enviado de meu moto g(8) usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gianthills View Post
    it would be nice if this expansion received an update to the health of itself. It's great to have a map to farm a good amount of gold, but without Grinding and varieties of rewards, everything becomes monotonous. My humble suggestion is that the maps be reformulated with a new game proposal, different from the current one, so that one map connects to the other as it was in the expansion of the mausoleum... with floors that increase in difficulty, but in this case it would be the " deep". like the deeper it gets, the deeper it gets and the harder it gets too. for example: in deep 1 it would be equivalent to the elite sunken fleet that would remain open as it is, and the others would only be unlocked after completing deep 1 (sunken fleet) and so on until the final deep that would be the dragon map that I don't remember ... that would make the game more challenging , since in my reasoning everything would have an increasing difficulty as it progressed, the last "deep" being terribly difficult compared to the sunken fleet... Consequently, they would have to improve the rewards each time more as the progress between the deeps was completed, but I don't just say gold, but eggs and materials only found in the deepest depths of zodias. In conjunction with this, the improved token vendor of zodias npc would improve more and more. I believe this would please 100% of players. Give your opinions below i appreciate ur attention :]

Enviado de meu moto g(8) usando o Tapatalk
    +1

Enviado desde mi SM-J700M mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

+1 expanding current expansion

Underwater Mausoleum/Labyrinth is what I'm asking after all this overpowered gears making elites cake walk nice to have change of pace rewards increasing as floor goes deeper with deadly traps and darker room exploring labyrinth for great rewards such gold/treasure rooms and Maybe add LB to this fastest clear time not ur usual speed run in elite maps since floor getting harder and harder also rooms full of traps makes it challenging

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

+1 also make a map or challenge that constantly increasing its difficulty that all of each class cant solo the map even you/we're fulled op gears .

Sent from my RMX2020 using Tapatalk

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

+1

nicely written, well said

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Rework the opening of Elite Zodias Gauntlet. Create an elixir to a portal that can spawn after boss kills, 10 wave boss encounter like EZG but use 'Fallen' Bosses from previous maps but super buffed up. Some sort of rare drop there.

Create new mobs that spawn randomly(Like Elusive as or a pack of mobs) that are super strong. This could also be an AP I guess( Kill 'Ruthless Spawn Pack' X amount of times.). They could have a wide range of abilities and must be really tanky. (Give them recolor aura drop or gold).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Agreed, making gold is fun. But having fun is more fun.

fun.