Thread: A few bugs I have experienced lately!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Default A few bugs I have experienced lately!

Hello, I have noticed a few bugs lately, some bigger, some small, so here they are.

1) Booting problem.

Lately I have been noticing a lot of booting problems. I have noticed if I join a game that's not mine, I can at often times boot the other players. I have also noticed that in games that I created, if I leave and rejoin, I loose the ability to boot, and I am guessing that someone gets that power.

2) Archers foot.

This is a very small bug, but depending on the armor you are wearing, the archers right foot changes color. I have not noticed this to happen with any other classes.

Example:

3) Cloning when entering a town?

I mentioned this in another thread, so I thought I might just throw it in here, here's the link to the thread:
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-his-pants!%29

4) PvP team switching.

This one isn't for sure, but I have seen 2 people switch teams in an instant in PvP, and when that happened, both times they say something like "How did I switch teams?". This happened to Heyheybeast, and the other person I did not know, so it is not for sure.

Well, that is all I experienced, has anyone else noticed any of these bugs, or any other bugs I didn't mention?
    Last edited by KingFu; 08-31-2010 at 11:32 AM.