Thread: Revamp of Skills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Revamp of Skills

Good day all!
    I would like to call the attention of the Spacetime Devs for Arcane Legends that I think this is now the best time to revamp the skills of the three characters especially mage, amd the follows tank and rogue. For mage, it is very necessary to have revamp on skills because mage mostly rely on it. Pls Devs we are hoping for a great revamps on skills of the characters especially the Mage pls pls pls

The revamps of skills will surely improve our gameplay amd pretty sure it will attract more players to be more active.

Sent from my SM-A705MN using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Mage skills are the best in game already
    Literally best AoE, 2 seconds immortality and 65% damage reduction for a long time is not good enough?

Warrior and Rogues should have a priority fs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Do you get what I mean? A revamp that needs to consider all characters, if you notice in mage some skills are not fine tuned, espesically the ultimate metor, and other skills like curse and health are not usually use. We do have different understanding of revamp, if you wanted rogue and tank it's already in my suggestion if you wanted your rouge to be revamped then do so. We all want all skills of different characters to be revamped. Understood Synergia?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avelinojaime View Post
    Do you get what I mean? A revamp that needs to consider all characters, if you notice in mage some skills are not fine tuned, espesically the ultimate metor, and other skills like curse and health are not usually use. We do have different understanding of revamp, if you wanted rogue and tank it's already in my suggestion if you wanted your rouge to be revamped then do so. We all want all skills of different characters to be revamped. Understood Synergia?

I understood you perfectly,
    No need explanation.

You also said it is necessary for mage, but I think it is necessary for all classes and especially for tank and rogue, and not especially just for mage as you said since it already has best skills in game.

+1 skills revamp
    -1 a priority to mage and “follows to other classes”

Best wishes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Synergia View Post
    I understood you perfectly,
    No need explanation.

You also said it is necessary for mage, but I think it is necessary for all classes and especially for tank and rogue, and not especially just for mage as you said since it already has best skills in game.

+1 skills revamp
    -1 a priority to mage and “follows to other classes”

Best wishes
    For the warriors, I would suggest that the "juggernaut" skill had a buff in the sub-skills like "bring it on" that when cast with charge forms a circle that taunts, it should also pull all the mobs in that circle all over the Warrior ...since he is immune , of course.

Enviado de meu moto g(8) usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

And still for the warrior class, I would suggest a new ultimate in which the warrior would summon a mount for him... in this situation, all the skills would change, and they could even be less than the warrior can have... there would also be a new temporary bar for the mount's life and expiry time. before you think that it is very difficult for the team to do this and I answer that it is not.They just need to use Garreta's second boss as a prototype, the thumper. And also, just need to take him off and put the warrior on, adjust his skills to the buttons and increase the damage of the skills and that's it. and for mages it could be that big gnome robot Jadis with same the purpose.

Enviado de meu moto g(8) usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Instead of just revamps, I'd like to see Skill Vanities. Example: mage clock skill could turn into a meteor falling from the sky (Zhongli inspired) or an old fashioned cuckoo clock complete with sound effect when it blows up. The fireball skill could be green Felfire or a black withering effect. Ice freeze effect could turn enemies into snowmen temporarily. So much potential. Easter themed skills, Halloween themed, Christmas etc etc

+1 to revamps though.

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

fair enough, nice to see you also think like me.

it is already on the list bro - https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...ggestions-List

but as you can see it is priority of "LOW".

and if you want to have more fuel for ideas..
    here is locked thread of a detailed post i made. - https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...hlight=re-vamp

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki