Thread: new CLEAN STYLE signatures ART SHOPPE

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Guys guys! Thanx for support and i'm very glad you like my weird sense of humor (well, Ark don't like - he never wore my sig lmao)

I'm a bit over-occupied in real life recently - new job, lectures, family, side-projects - so it may take a while until i make you sigs..

The way i do them requires a bit time and meditation to feel you and make 'em personal - this way they become *art* rather then design - and this is the shop is called 'Art Shoppe'. I want these sigs to surprise and make a person to smile

So i apologize for the delay.. As soon as i come up with solutions for your requests i will pm you! Thanx for understanding, friends

Quote Originally Posted by enifreboz View Post
    hey
    can you please make a signature for me
    it should be blue and should look attractive and sexy and please dont use name enifreboz just design and use the name JATIN (in uppercase) it should be very sexy and you can use quotes too
    ty

use this picture
    Sorry, Enifreboz, i don't take requests such as 'make it blue and sparkling' or 'please i want a motorcycle on it' - just read the original post to get the vibe, mate

When i start to surf the pictures in my folders and google - i often don't have a clue what i'm lookin for.. The vision comes to me later.. Or it does not.. Anyway - i will try to make something for you, but you might be surprised!

Quote Originally Posted by JeffSorrows View Post
    Maybe the sigs, background should be transparent? Like with PNG for quality, or Gif for ease/animation? I have one I'm working on, just need 2 more posts to upload.
    Good idea, Jeff! I think you should try it out!

As for me - i use the Keynote app on my mac (part of iWork bundle) as i am the most familiar with this program. This app is not really a 'graphic editor' or a 'fx creator' - not a photoshop of any kind (transparent backgrounds r not supported) - but i use it for sig making coz i can play its hotkeys like a piano - my eyes closed

I'm very curious to see your production - especially animated gifs!

Thanx again! Peace to all
    click my sig to join

Got a SCAMMER to REPORT? DO it HERE!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flashbackflip For This Useful Post: