Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Star Legends Dev Update – Coming Level Cap Raise and Achievements

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ckjuicyj82 View Post
    Please release new shield(s) its been forever, and an epic one perhaps.

On a side note, about a month ago this happened to me. I didn't play for about a week, then when I logged in, all 3 of my lvl 40's had all their skills and stats changed over to generic auto lvl stats and skills....why did this happen and can I plz have this fixed. This happen to anyone else? I really don't want to spend 12 plat to fix it all.
    It happend to a lot of people. Its in technical issues and bugs for some info on what happened. You gotta send your info to sts like you would with any other problem you report. I didn't bother, but i understand they will reimburse the plat. Info is on that thread about skill reset bug.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...kill-Reset-Bug
    Last edited by KillaSkillz; 08-23-2012 at 05:25 PM.

KillaSkillz- my guess 8312

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ckjuicyj82 View Post
    Please release new shield(s) its been forever, and an epic one perhaps.

On a side note, about a month ago this happened to me. I didn't play for about a week, then when I logged in, all 3 of my lvl 40's had all their skills and stats changed over to generic auto lvl stats and skills....why did this happen and can I plz have this fixed. This happen to anyone else? I really don't want to spend 12 plat to fix it all.
    Search is your friend, but to sum it up, pay the 12 plat to respec and send an email to support asking to be reimbursed.

-----
    This post has +5 to topic derailment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Hey Gibbs!

THANX ALOT for new recharging skills animation!!

I was dreaming of it about a year! Perfect, man!!

Keep rockin, guys!!
    click my sig to join

Got a SCAMMER to REPORT? DO it HERE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathpunch View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaIngs View Post
    *begs for job back* woah....close one thanks DP good lookin out man
    Ah, my wayward guild master... Where would you be if not for me to guide you? In a better spot than you are now, no doubt. :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Prestige View Post
    I think the only reason why it was that much exp was because the mobs were relatively easy. The mobs in voleria are much harder so the requirement is lower.
    Nah, the devs said after the torture that was the 36 cap that they sat down and figured out that if they kept scaling the cap xp the same way that by the time the highest levels were released we'd be required to get millions of xp for cap. They felt this was too much.
    -----
    Sent from my Nexus 7
    I can tell you this I enjoyed the lvl36 much more than the lvl41 cap. Took about the same time for both. I thought they just scale it down. Eh I didn't play PL for the caps so I wouldn't know.

Dark Legends: Fear- Level 31
    Star Legends: Decay- Level 46 Operative
    Pocket Legends: Prestige- Level 53 Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Ugh dam it. >< i have mixed felling for this. Im happy cuz of new lvl cap like seriously a year! I thought i couldn't even cap my eng, my 'first' acc. Yet i was able to cap my op, eng, n com. Then there will b new custom sets, which means having to spend way more money n new sets for pvp n pve n bla, bla, bla. Thenrives will go crazy w/ new drops so they'll be higher, but after lvl 41 raise i bought cutom plasma set for 25k n agh! N how much licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? N y do birds suddenly appaer? N y do dolphins violate bout 14 ppl a year? N where am i going in my life w/ playing a ios game?

Back to the 'matter' at hand, everyone hated voleria, stupid mines, tactical enemies, npc ppl dying. So u make us proud n make a scorn act, part II. Well at least capping should b easier. Speaking of capping gl to all ppl trying to cap. Even just trying fof one acc i wish u...! Gl

N i agree w/ the slouch legendary future arbiter thing.

N cool sig mitch.

N a qustion, will there b new vanitites? N buy new id mean re-colour of reg vanity we have. Used to b cool for me, buyt now i find it annoying cuz the creators cant't b creative enough to try harder, yet the sl community has great new ideas. :3

N one more thing that has nothing to do w/ this. Can u send another dev to give out the x n the yellow anntenas? I missed it cuz sl was getting boring n i was thing bout quiting but i can farm again so yay. But anyway send another dev to share. Cuz sharing is caring. :3

O n did anyone else lose their flamethrowers? Mine is gone n not in Any of my acc. N here i am being pissed off. I spent a good 5 PLAT! Give back.
    Last edited by evilgenesis; 08-23-2012 at 11:57 PM.
    SL - Evilgenesis lvl 41 (eng) - Evilgenesisx lvl 41 (op) - Xevilgenesisx lvl 41 (com). Three lvl 41.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to evilgenesis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Concerning custom items:

Gibber, can we keep the price reasonable? 35k per piece just for the recipe is a bit steep. Also, the bonuses granted by dropping that massive amount of credits is a bit underwhelming. Use some of the different materials, too.

Or maybe have generic crafting for green and below weapons and armors. Maybe some sort of a slot system. Like greens have 3 mod slots, orange, 2, and whites have 1. Trash are trash. Then you can mod your gear with various mods that increase damage, armor, fire rate, DPS, mana and HP bonuses, stat bonus, whatever. That way, we can begin to truly mod our gear to fit our toons and play styles.
    Do away with class specific gear for greens and lower. Make them universal and moddable. Pinks and purples should remain class specific, and able to be made into a custom set with set bonuses. Just an idea.

-----
    Sent from my Nexus 7

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Deathpunch For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Star Legends Dev Update – Coming Level Cap Raise and Achievements

Love the crafting slot idea deathpunch that would make each caracter special in there own way also deathpunch if u look at the customs and how much they go up by each time ull be able to get a rough price of the new custom my guess approximatly 50k for one recipe there is 5 pieces so ur looking at needing to save up about 250k for the next custom but thats only the recipes ul need the armor and crafting materials to (: and thx for letting us know do hope it gets tested thouroughly tho cause the last few updates we have had have fixed things but created other bugs aswell

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Would love to have another biospheres map. Grinding xp and racking up kills is always a plus too me.
    Lot of great ideas in here but lets dont get to excited yet lets wait till it gets here to actually see what's involved.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

*cough* need a release date *cough*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Concerning custom items:

Gibber, can we keep the price reasonable? 35k per piece just for the recipe is a bit steep. Also, the bonuses granted by dropping that massive amount of credits is a bit underwhelming. Use some of the different materials, too.

-----
    Sent from my Nexus 7
    I agree with this, all games need a currency sink to remove constantly generating currency from the game, but the customs got out of hand with last installment of voleria. I ended up buying the plat armor instead of spending 175k credits on custom battleshell. I did spend for custom titantech for the green and red sparkle bubbles, and I still have the set, but that custom battleshell didn't seem worth the cost, and unless the next armor has a coffee maker built in for those long hours grinding to cap or is under 100k for the set, I will probably go for the plat armor again if available.

Along with the escallating xp that was needed for cap, and reviewing showed it would be an insane amount if sts continued to raise it each cap, the same is true for the costs of customs.

Making customs either has to get cheaper, or it has to be freaking amazing for the cost to be justified by majority of players, otherwise that currency sink won't be used.

KillaSkillz- my guess 8312

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KillaSkillz View Post
    I did spend for custom titantech for the green and red sparkle bubbles, and I still have the set, but that custom battleshell didn't seem worth the cost, and unless the next armor has a coffee maker built in for those long hours grinding to cap or is under 100k for the set, I will probably go for the plat armor again if available.
    Rlly a coffee maker?
    SL - Evilgenesis lvl 41 (eng) - Evilgenesisx lvl 41 (op) - Xevilgenesisx lvl 41 (com). Three lvl 41.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Cahaun View Post
    How close are you to the cap?
    Still need 13000 xp to go....

If you would even bother to look here then you are a stalker.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Can anybody answer my question?? WILL THIS BRING STAR LEGENDS TO ADOBE FLASH PLAYER????
    ~a~
    My programming name is r3pwn.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ~A~ View Post
    Can anybody answer my question?? WILL THIS BRING STAR LEGENDS TO ADOBE FLASH PLAYER????
    Probably not, as flash for android is dead and it's only a matter of time before it's dead on PC's. Looks like the industry is moving towards html5.

-----
    Sent from my Nexus 7

Akihabara Denki Gai (Home of all the OTAKUS! XD)- Tokyo, Japan :)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Probably not, as flash for android is dead and it's only a matter of time before it's dead on PC's. Looks like the industry is moving towards html5.

-----
    Sent from my Nexus 7
    It was Steve jobs who encouraged the development of Html5 and mocked flash as being a battery hog, slow blah blah blah that played a major part in Adobe Staff morale falling thus resulting in development in Adobe flash for Droid stopped at Os 4.0.x.

*Actually i was kidding about the Adobe staff morale falling part.

:/

Sent from my Xperia S using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
    DO NOT INVITE ME TO YOUR GUILD IN SL UNLESS IT'S EBS TYVM!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

My opinion on what should be looked at:

Crafting:
    We need higher level implant gear along with some new crafting weapons that are like the level 21 items. I want to be able to craft unique items like how there were so many to craft in the beta. (Just more things to craft)
    I'd also like to voice my deepest concern for the ludicrous price on the epics. It started out as 10k and it was kind of a grind for people at Sloucho for the recipe but it was possible for anyone who did enough runs. 10x more expensive then the 21 crafting but we all loved the effects excluding the set bonus which was small. Now we have lvl 40 epic pieces that cost 35k each to craft! Who in the world has 35k just laying around in their pockets? There's barely anything to merchant for except vanities and they are random and rare. (Reduce prices and raise set bonuses and stats)

I'll add more later
    Last edited by Cahaun; 08-25-2012 at 08:55 AM.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cahaun View Post
    My opinion on what should be looked at:

Crafting:
    We need higher level implant gear along with some new crafting weapons that are like the level 21 items. I want to be able to craft unique items like how there were so many to craft in the beta. (Just more things to craft)
    I'd also like to voice my deepest concern for the ludicrous price on the epics. It started out as 10k and it was kind of a grind for people at Sloucho for the recipe but it was possible for anyone who did enough runs. 10x more expensive then the 21 crafting but we all loved the effects excluding the set bonus which was small. Now we have lvl 40 epic pieces that cost 35k each to craft! Who in the world has 35k just laying around in their pockets? There's barely anything to merchant for except vanities and they are random and rare. (Reduce prices and raise set bonuses and stats)

I'll add more later
    Not to mention that recipes dropped in sloucho.

-----

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

I like the level cap but the legend items can only get by
    miner luck 100%?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Esoul View Post
    I like the level cap but the legend items can only get by
    miner luck 100%?
    Nah, they drop without miners luck. Just not nearly as much.

-----

If you would even bother to look here then you are a stalker.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathpunch:759394
    Quote Originally Posted by ~A~ View Post

-----
    Sent from my Nexus 7
    It IS coming to flash sometime because if you use a file manager, go to /mnt/sdcard/Android/data/sts.sl/cache then open up pak.cfg. There you will see that the devices are Android, iOS, NaCl(chrome), and Flash.
    Last edited by ~A~; 08-26-2012 at 05:15 PM.
    ~a~
    My programming name is r3pwn.