Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Winter Week 3

1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,502 Posts

Default Feedback: Winter Week 3

Let us know what you think!

-ALS

2. The Following User Says Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    Let us know what you think!

-ALS
    hey asommers and your beautiful team . could you please lower the height at which the vortex aura sits on mage . it flies over top of the head while rogue/warrior the vortex aura sits perfectly with their body .

the tornado starts at the face of the mage , could it be altered to move the full aura to the mages waist please .

mage view

rogue view

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

and could you please add a 3rd vortex coming up through the 2nd vortex thats dying out so the aura looks more continous rather than a stop/pause/play animation . pretty please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Vivapinata; 01-03-2023 at 06:28 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

got nothing much to say but congrats sts for making big sales this year. the only thing that i can suggest is to give top 5 players another slot for wearing badges as a proof that they worked hard on hitting that spot since all LB rewards are tradable this time. That way, it will make their IGN look cooler. Please let them put badges on the left and right side of their IGNs.

Also, about upcoming Lovecraft event, are you going to release the arcane amulet on that event? I'm really worried about this event only drops endless and tainted set an a pet. please make something new. Maybe another 4/4 mythic set, or another variation of arcane weapons in case you're not ready for an expansion soon.

And speaking of expansion, since we hit 10 years, i would want to see a backstory of Himmingleva, Vili and Uller. Please make these 3 as the bosses for the expansion in the future.

And about Chinese New Year event. Can you release 2 auras on that event. One is something related to fireworks and other one will be an easy work. Just make a Yin Yang aura, it might sell out too

Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

The point requirements for plat tier was a bit much and demanded too much time invested to reach within a 1 week period. Initially, I thought the unlocks weren’t very good at first since I thought they were 1 pull per crate, but since they are 3 pulls it’s pretty nice. I'm not really a fan of running brood since it's tedious waiting for the brood to be vulnerable (especially if you dps past both health gates) and would prefer the boss to only have one instance of going invulnerable (or have some way of removing the invulnerability faster). I also didn't really see the point of adding 50% gold loot to the holley gear set since the boss gold drops are way too low for it to be viable.
    Last edited by Kaziscate; 01-03-2023 at 04:30 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Im loving the event hands down remi , btw i made a post in al suggestions and feedback if youve got a minute , its about the rogue set being different than the other two

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

after having a depth look on the Holley Dragonborn set, I'm starting to see it being comparable to Boomslang Set somehow. I dunno, that's what im seeing and I'm just writing down my opinion here. Still, congratulations sts, i find this event successful although the event vendor could've been better but maybe next year it will be better. Also about Lovecrafting event, is this event going to be a 3 weeks event as well?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    650 Posts

I believe in previous events running to plat tier once was already tedious but we got there eventually. This time we're kind of forced to do it 3x and the point requirement in my opinion hasn't exactly been lowered. I wish the vendor had more vanity goodies from the beginning, but the polar bear backpack was much needed mid way. The ice vortex is arguably one of my fav auras! The wondering if more snowflakes could be added to the deluxe version as the small vortex is hardly noticeable and has a hard time keeping up with our toons with speed sets.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Week 1
    hype got my self top Lb 25 banner was good tho tier rewards and vendor really lacking but LB got me motivated for week 1

Week 2
    wasn't hype came to realization that there's no point running event anymore same rewards no vendor improvement there was but the process aren't even reasonable i only reached gold barely just no point running no motivation

Week 3
    Just moving on doing what daily i do and just pretend event didn't exist at all couz there's literally nothing the event has to offer to keep normal average player to play so i jus do what i do login play esunk for few hrs do some pier shenanigans and log off like event didn't exist i gotta say no one likes RNG dragon holley chest we grind for like hrs just to get garbage epic items not so motivating makes player quit the event and just do Esunk or Afk in pier lol

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Advocacies For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

This is for the Entire event...Name:  50E983B3-57EC-4CA8-BA20-E04EB3A7D42C.png
Views: 92
Size:  2.16 MB Completely throw out the Mt.Spire map. Move this Frozen gate to Stronghold along with the npcs. Extend the Gates map by 3 or 4 times. As we travel thru this little linear town we meet all the winter bosses, one at a time with mobs in between. Last boss is the brood egg.
    Mobs and breakable should drop a modest amount of gold (justify that Holley set). Each boss give points/tokens.
    If the 3 week/3 lb thing stays, something like the Holley set could be the 3 plat tier rewards. Definitely need better rewards.
    Sellable crates was better than bound.
    The gift tree was a nice idea..spirit points were not a good gift. Elixers, Larger Pet xp ect. Things everyone might use.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nathan2693 View Post
    got nothing much to say but congrats sts for making big sales this year. the only thing that i can suggest is to give top 5 players another slot for wearing badges as a proof that they worked hard on hitting that spot since all LB rewards are tradable this time. That way, it will make their IGN look cooler. Please let them put badges on the left and right side of their IGNs.

Also, about upcoming Lovecraft event, are you going to release the arcane amulet on that event? I'm really worried about this event only drops endless and tainted set an a pet. please make something new. Maybe another 4/4 mythic set, or another variation of arcane weapons in case you're not ready for an expansion soon.

And speaking of expansion, since we hit 10 years, i would want to see a backstory of Himmingleva, Vili and Uller. Please make these 3 as the bosses for the expansion in the future.

And about Chinese New Year event. Can you release 2 auras on that event. One is something related to fireworks and other one will be an easy work. Just make a Yin Yang aura, it might sell out too

Thank you
    I don't understand the need of anything extra specific to those who ran lab.

If you want to show that you ran lb, then don't sell the rewards and use em instead.

Buying the lb rewards require equal amount of effort as running lb. Otherwise the trade wouldn't make sense lol.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk