Thread: Think pvp needs something new? (READ)

Senior Member Everyone'sFavMage's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Default Think pvp needs something new? (READ)

Dear Fellow PvPers,

Here is a new PvP format I was thinking about. Don't you all think we desperately need a new PvP map? I don't know about you guys but it seems as though PvP has become boring. We need something to vamp it up a notch and bring in more players.

What do you guys think about a map where there is only one person standing at the end? A true (FFA). This map would be makable in 3 size versions, 5 players, 10 players, and 20 players. It would be a huge type map, sort of like the 5vs5 maps we currently have but there would be no teams. Kill or be killed.

*Obviously the 5 player map would be the smallest, 10 player map slightly larger and the 20
    map would be the biggest. So there are 5 spawn areas for the small map 10 for the middle sized map and 20 for the large map.
    The match starts when the game is full. After that it's everyone for himself. You have 3 lives so when you die 3 times you are put into ether a spectator room where u can watch the rest of the match, or are ejected from the game. The match lasts until there is only 1 person left, (sort of like the hunger games), hehe. And if you leave after the match has started for any reason, you will recieve a death.

Also there would be a new Kill/death mark for our characters on inspect page, just like PvE, PvP, and CTF. We would have KILLS, DEATHS, and WINS. A win is constituted as you being the last person standing at the end.
    Also there would have to be a system that would boot the player from game if they stay on the ground for more then 10 seconds or so after they die. This would prevent people from just waiting for things to cool down and only having to fight 1 person at the end...

And you can ether choose to work with 1 or more people to help each other get to the end, or you can solo if you are best bird like Chris and Jordan. <3 <3 <3
    But keep in mind there can only be one winner, so in the end someone will have to do some dirty work.

So what do you guys think? Any suggestions and or feedback is greatly appreciated. Let's see how many people we can get to look at this and maybe the Developers will make this idea into a reality.
    **************Sincerely,
    *******************************E.F.M.
    Last edited by Everyone'sFavMage; 08-22-2012 at 11:40 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Everyone'sFavMage For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

triple.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

AmAzInG

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Chris post ur thought newb. .-. We need support for this if it's going to happen. Spread the word and keep it at the top so the devs will notice it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Everyone'sFavMage View Post
    Chris post ur thought newb. .-. We need support for this if it's going to happen. Spread the word and keep it at the top so the devs will notice it.
    My thoughts are this was hastily put together and needs some work. Large font sizes were stopped in 6th grade, too.

:D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

I'm in 5th so I wouldn't know. And thx for your opinion, you will be my first target when this is implemented.

I'm the guy with my hand on your shoulder
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

bump
    O Hai Der

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

"the tourney map"

Map with 10 players in different environments with single-elimination. Last standing is the winner and bes char
    PL:Xxkoopyxx~Xpertfarmer~Avianftw~Ithepvptwink~ Expertfarmer~Gratuity~Theaviantwink~Bearocalypsed~ Tehmagetwink~Tehbeartwink~Koopymerch+more AL:Thepvptwink~Xxkoopyxx~Ithepvptwink SL: Thepvptwink DL: Thepvptwink

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

All out all v all war would be a delight like the spectators area too. Hell - why not make it 100 entry all v all lol