Thread: We should be getting more gear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Default We should be getting more gear

As the titles implies, we are getting far too few choice of gears.
    Aside from the fact it takes over a year to even complete a single gear set, ITS A SINGLE GEAR SET.
    Sure we got the holley set but come on, id be better off dusting off my 2017 Tainted set.
    And yeah Ice War Relic was nice, but its either for twinks or for collectors.
    I wish STS broke this cycle of tragically slow gear releases and give us some more gear with different play styles, to make this game slightly less boring than it already is.
    I don’t think these spirit and “set” items are fair to take into account, when you can barely run brackenridge goldmines with them.
    Currently we have 2 truly endgame compatible sets and its been ages since we first set foot into heraclion.
    The LB change is refreshing, now i wish we got more options gear and playstyle wise

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

The thing is that there is plenty of gear but only mythic and arcane gears are viable because the game is essentially about procs rn.
    Leg 81 set can give great stats as an exemple but it is so useless on zodias because the mobs and bosses in zodias are awfully strong.
    And only amazing procs are great to clean the endgame maps. As an exemple we would rather run a 1k4 int aquaris + ebon armor than a 2k int leg set in zodias.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

I just find it funny in a so called mmo rpg we get more dress up options then actual gear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

I have gears in my inventory and gears in my stash... I need what was just dropped, the Holley set to actually be competitive. I have sets that need a chance at op Awakens. I do not need more gear options. I need maps/events I can use these gears in. Definitely don’t need multiple auras, extra Christmas trees or 20 versions of a lantern. Gotta salute those outstanding vendor graphics tho..
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Something that i would like to see, but something that wont happen because of STS’s rightfully so greed, is gear that we can farm as a rare drop.
    This is something almost every MMORPG has.
    Instead of farming Esunk 10.000 times for enough gold, why not let us run it 10.000 times for an unique but also very endgame viable weapon.
    Something that distinguishes dedicated players by showing how much effort and grind they put into the game, something that LB doesnt really encaptures for me anymore.
    Why not host a weapon design contest, since the Art team has either run dry on their inspiration or have lost their sense of imagination?
    Arcane Legends at its core is immensely flawed, but this is almost entirely because the developers can only come up with gold as the endgame reward, and sometimes a new obsolete, unimaginative, lazy or outright copy/recolor of another item

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

If only the item proc wasnt damage multiplyer, this game might still be about party run and strategy wise just like we did planar tomb in the past or elite map we took long time to finish solo. Now, we only farm gold to be able to stay afloat and upgrading our gear to the strongest one, and it is just to make run easier.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Something that i would like to see, but something that wont happen because of STS’s rightfully so greed, is gear that we can farm as a rare drop.
    This is something almost every MMORPG has.
    Instead of farming Esunk 10.000 times for enough gold, why not let us run it 10.000 times for an unique but also very endgame viable weapon.
    Something that distinguishes dedicated players by showing how much effort and grind they put into the game, something that LB doesnt really encaptures for me anymore.
    Why not host a weapon design contest, since the Art team has either run dry on their inspiration or have lost their sense of imagination?
    Arcane Legends at its core is immensely flawed, but this is almost entirely because the developers can only come up with gold as the endgame reward, and sometimes a new obsolete, unimaginative, lazy or outright copy/recolor of another item
    I agree, but by example, the Eater spirit gear components drop in an elite map. A player geared for elites doesn’t need the gears. Self defeating. Other items require a Hunter type elixer (Plat purchase) to obtain. The average player has to merch for the items instead of farming them.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Yea what you guys said post #8 I think

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

"more gear"
    only a beginner would say that

mythic set with marianos / bounty / pisces
    pisces/marianos / arc weapon with leg set / arc set
    speed gear with new holley set
    arcane gear
    arcane gear + leg set
    other older arc gear forr different situations
    luck gear
    gl gear
    speed damage gear

and many more

someone like you has no idea about the game and just uses the same gear for everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by championboost View Post
    "more gear"
    only a beginner would say that

mythic set with marianos / bounty / pisces
    pisces/marianos / arc weapon with leg set / arc set
    speed gear with new holley set
    arcane gear
    arcane gear + leg set
    other older arc gear forr different situations
    luck gear
    gl gear
    speed damage gear

and many more

someone like you has no idea about the game and just uses the same gear for everything
    You do realise you keep repeating the same items only with 1 additional piece?
    You can call me a beginner Apox but ive been playing this game for a much longer than you, and have gotten more leaderboards in my time playing.
    Did you forget you had to exploit your first racing LB? And how you got bullied everywhere for being insufferable acting like you were AL’s savior?
    Or how you practically had to beg for the Ursoth lb?

“Other older arcane gear” this post is about new viable gear, not old throwaway garbage made obsolete.
    Indeed, i only use the same gear for everything, because there is hardly any choice.
    I know Arcane Legends has practically become your life and you have never touched any other MMORPG, but you dont have to die on this hill, we all deserve better.
    If you think HARDLY 5 different combinations are generous at the endgame of a 10 year old game that calls itself an MMORPG, you have a very low standard.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    You do realise you keep repeating the same items only with 1 additional piece?
    You can call me a beginner Apox but ive been playing this game for a much longer than you, and have gotten more leaderboards in my time playing.
    Did you forget you had to exploit your first racing LB? And how you got bullied everywhere for being insufferable acting like you were AL’s savior?
    Or how you practically had to beg for the Ursoth lb?

“Other older arcane gear” this post is about new viable gear, not old throwaway garbage made obsolete.
    Indeed, i only use the same gear for everything, because there is hardly any choice.
    I know Arcane Legends has practically become your life and you have never touched any other MMORPG, but you dont have to die on this hill, we all deserve better.
    If you think HARDLY 5 different combinations are generous at the endgame of a 10 year old game that calls itself an MMORPG, you have a very low standard.
    im playing since 2012 when did u start
    and all gear i mentioned including older arcanes are still best in certain scenarios
    but a casual like u wouldnt understand how many loadouts u need to play this game competetively

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

im playing since 2012 when did u start
    and all gear i mentioned including older arcanes are still best in certain scenarios
    but a casual like u wouldnt understand how many loadouts u need to play this game competetively
    For a rog, 5 loadouts. For a war 7.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    For a rog, 5 loadouts. For a war 7.
    Says the pro war who didnt even place in temple with the best gear in the game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

Says the pro war who didnt even place in temple with the best gear in the game
    A complete rng event ofc someone who doesn't spend 20 hrs a day 7 days a week on the game isn't going to get lb unless if they get lucky. Odd the ones that weren't rng I got lb on every time, odd isn't it?