Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Guild Size

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

l agree 750 players as a limit cuz rn we have many guilds with 1k+ players and they are top 10 guild rank is not fair for the lb players and those guilds are lagging in social - Guild when you scroll down to see the members

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

750 <3

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Monelgr View Post
    l agree 750 players as a limit cuz rn we have many guilds with 1k+ players and they are top 10 guild rank is not fair for the lb players and those guilds are lagging in social - Guild when you scroll down to see the members
    750 too small, at least three of the top ten are over or at that already. System already being adapted to, making it that small just messes up what people have been working on for four months already. Hopefully asommers as mentioned, makes this a moot point and guild size won't matter. If not, guild cap should be minimum of triple the weekly lb qualification. If lb were monthly I would say double. Logging in isn't a job, and requiring people to do so to stay in a guild every week is not beneficial to the game imo. What happens there is when peeps do break from it, they know they are coming back to basically having to make all new friends/find new environment again, this game strongly social and that's a large factor.
    Also,events like Easter bring people back to the game, where they left it.

Itsed, Master of Bellum

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fkned View Post
    750 too small, at least three of the top ten are over or at that already. System already being adapted to, making it that small just messes up what people have been working on for four months already. Hopefully asommers as mentioned, makes this a moot point and guild size won't matter. If not, guild cap should be minimum of triple the weekly lb qualification. If lb were monthly I would say double. Logging in isn't a job, and requiring people to do so to stay in a guild every week is not beneficial to the game imo. What happens there is when peeps do break from it, they know they are coming back to basically having to make all new friends/find new environment again, this game strongly social and that's a large factor.

Itsed, Master of Bellum
    If u see activity of guilds, u can see that only 3 out of top 50guilds have max(500) members to be count for lb. You are the minority. I'm not saying that its a bad thing. Sinse u wanna run ur guild that way is up to u.
    Imo size of guild limit should be 500 and 80% of that(400) should be counted for guild lb. Even then most of guilds won't hit max members to be count for aps.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fkned View Post

Itsed, Master of Bellum
    You speak for your benefit since there are almost 2 thousand in your guild, the most acceptable should be 700-800 (this way there will be more guilds and they will keep their popularity high by being active and good players

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Dam putting guilds in a box now, is this america?
    Het... diis is communi.... ahiimm i mean dis is Russia lol... well if we're not fee to pack who we want where. If I had to pick within the given parameters of the post that's ez 1k. 500 is short even my dead guild can reach that within a month, and that's not even intensely trying. If you pick 750 your doing it to mess with my ocd and in that case.... I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills...

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by asommers; 04-19-2023 at 09:24 PM.