Hello everyone, This is a suggestion I have been kicking around for a while. I know PvP isn't the main focus of PL, But I know it really helps keep players into the game. With that being said, I believe we should have the option to buy the relevant ring/ammy for plat out of the item store. Rather that's the same stats as the current L10 Val ammy/ring, Or just slightly better.

I'd recommend stats as following:

Strength Amulet:
Requirements-L10, 51 strength.
Stats:
5Str, 0 Dex, 0 Int, 0% dodge, 0% hit, 0% crit, 5 health, 0 H/S, 5 mana, 2 M/S, 20 damage, 32 armor.

Strength Ring:
Requirements-L10, 51 strength
Stats: 5 STR, 0 Dex, 0 Int, 0% dodge, 0% Hit, 0% Crit, 5 Health, 0 H/S, 5 Mana, 2 M/S, 16 Damage, 33 armor.

Dexterity Amulet:
Requirements-L10, 51 Dexterity
Stats: 5 Dex, 0 Str, 0 Int, 0% dodge, 0% Hit, 0% Crit, 5 Health, 0 H/S, 5 Mana, 2 M/S, 33 Damage, 18 Armor.

Dexterity Ring:
Requirements-L10, 51 Dexterity
Stats: 5 Dex, 0 Str, 0 Int, 0% dodge, 0% Hit, 0% Crit, 5 Health, 0 H/S, 5 Mana, 2 M/S, 30 Damage, 18 Armor.

Intelligence Amulet:
Requirements-L10, 51 Intelligence
Stats: 5 Int, 0 Str, 0 Dex, 0% dodge, 0% hit, 0% Crit, 5 Health, 0 H/S, 5 Mana, 2 M/S, 26 Damage, 24 Armor.

Intelligence Ring:
Requirements-L10, 51 Intelligence
Stats: 5 Int, 0 Str, 0 Dex, 0% dodge, 0% hit, 0% Crit, 5 Health, 0 H/S, 5 Mana, 2 M/S, 23 Damage, 25 Armor.

I know PvP/Twink PvP isn't a big importance to some, But it can help the life of the game and activity inside the Arena/CTF games. Especially making these items accessable to all players making them only need base sets to play and remain active.

I think pricing is up to you Cinco, But I figured 25/50 plat per item is fair and worth your time for coding these in the game... I hope?

The name is also in the air, Maybe:

"Champions <Type requirement here> Ring"

"Champions <Type requirement here> Amulet"

I myself and the PvP/Twink community would greatly appreciate this addition to PL, And look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you. -Sniper