Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2023-01-10 Content Update (298968)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

I would like to see the blood dragon set be reintroduced.

Along with all of the black market items listed.

But I think the leaderboard items should be left exclusive.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Absolize For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

It is sad that only 1 player can use such a nice set like blood dragon. Would love to see the helm reintroduced
    At the same time other items that were promised to be a 1 time only item should never come back.
    Cap items
    Black dragon
    71 elites
    Leaderboard items

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Idevour For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

My enjoyment in this game now is collecting rare items, if all items start coming back my enjoyment will be gone. I'm sure I'm not the only one who plays for this reason now. Everything comes back I will be gone.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Idevour For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Can a level 100 participate in event?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
    Why not re-release the items many black market for? those impact the game more than anything because of all the scammers and black market players who bot in locked games with 5 different 115 accounts for loot and gold, and they sell these high end items for real life money as well as selling the PL gold for real life money.

Items like:

- Blackended Helm of the Dragon
    - Blackended Scales of the Dragon
    - Dragon's Breath Seared Helm
    - Dragon's Breath Seared Scales
    - Dragonet's Piering Helm
    - Dragonet's Piercing Scales
    - Dragonet's Elite Fire Xbow
    - Dragon's Breath Elite Staff
    - Elite Fire Axe of the Dragon
    - Elite Marlin Sword
    - Elite Wave Twister
    - Fossilized Dragon egg
    - Humaina Face
    - Founder's Helm
    - Crown of Persistance
    - Nuri Shield
    - Mantel of Humaina
    Cinco already addressed this in another thread and the answer is no. Move on.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nihiliste For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

If vanities get brought back they should be apart of the corresponding event they where released in. Bring items back randomly isn't healthy for the game due to people colluding together to dictate what items they want back.
    We had this issue in the part with guild events. People wanted vanites brought back due to an exploit that players took advantage of and how some of them items are redundant now due to influx of them being reintroduced.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Azitraozuci For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    256 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Catqueen View Post
    Can a level 100 participate in event?
    Yes the purpose of this event is to level up.

All characters under level 115 can get xp orbs as well as xp kits.

Prince Lev'lar has a small chance from spawning from treasure chests in game, if you have the Prince Lev'lar elixir you have a higher chance of spawning this boss from killing monsters in the new campaign The Dragkin Terorr.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Idevour View Post
    It is sad that only 1 player can use such a nice set like blood dragon. Would love to see the helm reintroduced
    At the same time other items that were promised to be a 1 time only item should never come back.
    Cap items
    Black dragon
    71 elites
    Leaderboard items
    Do you use even platinums? Or max 100 per year? Or the free ones? Trust me you will never quit ik you have the black dragon armor and also the blood set without helm. Dont be selfish bruh. The whole community talking about those items rn in towns and waiting for them so its normal if 1-6 players who have them are against the idea...
    I'm not. Here to play the game I'm here to change it!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Since2010 View Post
    Do you use even platinums? Or max 100 per year? Or the free ones? Trust me you will never quit ik you have the black dragon armor and also the blood set without helm. Dont be selfish bruh. The whole community talking about those items rn in towns and waiting for them so its normal if 1-6 players who have them are against the idea...
    I can't understand why people want stuff to come back. You do realize then they become common and nobody wears them right?
    Promise you if they come back I quit

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Idevour For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Idevour View Post
    I can't understand why people want stuff to come back. You do realize then they become common and nobody wears them right?
    Promise you if they come back I quit
    fr, bring back those items that can be bring back specially the blood dragon but not the exclusive as black dragon and other og. They made a promise not to bring it back, permission to the creator or the one who designed the vanity is also a must if they're about to re-release. I agree that the hype of maybe half or even majority of people will be gone if some of the og exclusive items brings back.

Pain what?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    256 Posts

If having only one helm on game doesn't make the blood dragon set exclusive, then i don't understand what is.

However if bringing back this one particular set from a previous event is desired purely because others want it because they don't have it, why can't sts bring back items that really affect the gameplay when it comes to the issue of the blackmarket on game?

Players want things they can't have and feel because they can't have it, to them it is desirable and it is reason enough to demand the item to be re released.

Yet, other items that pose a real problem, that players illegally sell for real life money and then in turn sell the pl gold for real life money, they find is not a problem because it affects them and the prices on game of their expensive item on game.

All I'm asking is for sts to really look into the major issue of how much the black market affects our game, and how many players do fund, support, participate in this way of buying and selling item's, gold, accounts, bots, names for real life money on our game currently.

It affects sts profits, it affects the game quality of the legitimate players on game that earned their items from events. It affects all the players that support our beloved game by spending money on platinum to support sts. It affects all the legitimate players who merched and saved up to spend months, maybe years to buy that dream vanity set.

Most of all it affects the profits of sts. because players are making real life money off sts virtial goods and services, items which in fact are owned by Sts alone. As a player you agree and abide by Sts "Terms of Service, Use of services, Personal Use", players need to read and understand the rules of the game. That section in particular.

Please think about the health and welfare of our game the bigger picture and not just yourself.

-Helen Keller

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Fwend For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

If having only one helm on game doesn't make the blood dragon set exclusive, then i don't understand what is.

However if bringing back this one particular set from a previous event is desired purely because others want it because they don't have it, why can't sts bring back items that really affect the gameplay when it comes to the issue of the blackmarket on game?

Players want things they can't have and feel because they can't have it, to them it is desirable and it is reason enough to demand the item to be re released.

Yet, other items that pose a real problem, that players illegally sell for real life money and then in turn sell the pl gold for real life money, they find is not a problem because it affects them and the prices on game of their expensive item on game.

All I'm asking is for sts to really look into the major issue of how much the black market affects our game, and how many players do fund, support, participate in this way of buying and selling item's, gold, accounts, bots, names for real life money on our game currently.

It affects sts profits, it affects the game quality of the legitimate players on game that earned their items from events. It affects all the players that support our beloved game by spending money on platinum to support sts. It affects all the legitimate players who merched and saved up to spend months, maybe years to buy that dream vanity set.

Most of all it affects the profits of sts. because players are making real life money off sts virtial goods and services, items which in fact are owned by Sts alone. As a player you agree and abide by Sts "Terms of Service, Use of services, Personal Use", players need to read and understand the rules of the game. That section in particular.

Please think about the health and welfare of our game the bigger picture and not just yourself.
    Blood helm is too exclusive nobody would ask for it back if there were closer to 5 in the game because then the set would be obtainable.
    Black market has no affect on me I have never dealt in it.
    Bring back these items that were promised to be exclusive and never return and see how many people quit. Which BtW cinco already said he's not doing in previous posts.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Nothing and nobody in this thread was talking about black market, you can post all of that in gen discussion, we are only asking for a community sought after set to be brought back. BM is a serious issue and there’s a conversation to be had, but I don’t see how it applies to the discussion of loot for this next event? They are obviously not going to bring back items from 12 years ago, as cinco already stated in another post. but as a community we do love the blood dragon set and want to see it again. Let’s not steer the convo into BM when this thread is about loot for next event.

Everyone has their own opinions on what can be “re-released” I think there’s a few categories that should always be protected:

-LB items
    -Cap rewards
    -tourney rewards

Ultimately it’s up to STS but blood dragon is a dope set that nobody was able to get, and it’s not a protected category

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    256 Posts

Again , thinking about yourself

You mention me and how things won't affect you personally because you do not participate in the black market, however, you are not thinking of the health and well being of the game over all.

This event, all vanity item drops should be new, any item bought back will please those that do not have it. Yet it will anger and in turn even make some players rage quit the game because their exclusive item is no longer exclusive.

I feel if STS do bring back any previous past vanity item, they need to bring back all the ones that really do affect their profits and other players as a result of the black market.

Or do not re introduce any vanity item at all.

-Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I think everything should return.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Again , thinking about yourself

You mention me and how things won't affect you personally because you do not participate in the black market, however, you are not thinking of the health and well being of the game over all.

This event, all vanity item drops should be new, any item bought back will please those that do not have it. Yet it will anger and in turn even make some players rage quit the game because their exclusive item is no longer exclusive.

I feel if STS do bring back any previous past vanity item, they need to bring back all the ones that really do affect their profits and other players as a result of the black market.

Or do not re introduce any vanity item at all.
    Good idea let's help the profit margin by putting blood helm into a vendor for plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

The blood dragon set would be a very good idea coming back into this event.

I don’t like the selfishness, I feel all players should be able to enjoy that set at its full glory. It shouldn’t be exclusive to a few players that have small parts of it trying to sell it for huge amounts of gold.

Bring the blood set back this event please, players who own parts of it will definitely survive. They don’t need to be the only select few people with it in the game.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Absolize View Post
    The blood dragon set would be a very good idea coming back into this event.

I don’t like the selfishness, I feel all players should be able to enjoy that set at its full glory. It shouldn’t be exclusive to a few players that have small parts of it trying to sell it for huge amounts of gold.

Bring the blood set back this event please, players who own parts of it will definitely survive. They don’t need to be the only select few people with it in the game.
    If they bring it back it should be for the vent it was part of tho which was the birthday event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 8 usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I agree with both Absolize and I devour.

It would be a brilliant idea to bring back the blood dragon helm to allow more players to compete their set.

Honestly sad how the selfishness of one player (wanting to keep their blood helm exclusive) ruins the experience of the game for other hardworking players.

Second the idea of putting the helm in vendor. Many people would buy it and would generate a lot of profit for STS.

Add new rare vanities as drops. Nobody will be BMing for old vanities if the new ones are good. That’s how you fight the black market while not upsetting players who spent countless hours working for their collection.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Vapourised For This Useful Post: